[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Another BTS of our OTP thanks from Zyon's IG post! 

Credit as tagged. 

WOW this makes me SOOOOO HAPPPYYYYY!  

Mystery of the couple jackets solved! I RECOGNIZE THAT LOGO!!!!!!

CANADA GOOSE!!!! LOVE YOU SHK!!!!

Repost cr: @missandrea

13129816_475449919326816_1616273654_n.jp

SHE DIDN'T MENTION OUR GODDESS BECAUSE THEY ARE CONSIDERED A PAIR, FROM NOW ON THEY ARE ONE ANOTHER!!!

12 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Haha Zyon posted a picture and her caption didn't mention our goddess. Uhmmm. We can see our queen clearly. Trying to hide something? Lol 

FotorCreated2_zpscxljujhs.jpg

Thank you all for your posts, comments and updates. Special thanks go to @joongkyo, @hclover96, @khxy and @uknowthat for the news and translations.

I agree with most of you that we should try to the extent possible to limit our posts to Song Hye Kyo and/or Song Joong Ki and not to negatively discuss about other actors or actresses in this thread. Let us continue to keep the thread as positive as possible, enjoy the fun moments as long as possible and spread the love and friendship as much as we can. I guess that's also what Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki hope to see in this thread (in case they or their assistants happen to know and follow our discussion):)

I am happy that UAA's dispute with J. Estina over the use of Song Hye Kyo's image is coming to a positive end, especially for Song Hye Kyo. I am not surprised that J.Estina chose to withdraw from the dispute (I actually expected that it would happen sooner or later). Legally speaking, J. Estina's acts were not only against Song Hye Kyo's legal rights, but also a violation of NEW's and KBS' rights and an infringement of the product placement contract, as well as Korea's advertisement and copyright regulations. Its lawyers must have been aware of its violations. J. Estina was in fact reminded by NEW and UAA for several times of the violations but still decided to proceed so that it could get as much money as possible while making use of the popularity of "Descendants of the Sun" and Song Hye Kyo and thinking that, having been hurt by the tax scandal, Song Hye Kyo would not dare to bring its violations to the attention of the public.

We all know that Song Hye Kyo's tax scandal happened several years ago. She already apologized, took responsibility (even thought it was not her intention as the tax files were made by her accountant and tax assistants and not directly by her) and paid all of her duties. We also know that, as a matter of fact, Song Hye Kyo's past and J. Estina's current conduct are two separate issues on all aspects and have nothing to do with each other, especially in legal terms as the two issues are subject to two completely different sets of law. Yet, in an attempt to mislead the public and weaken Song Hye Kyo's case, J.Estina still tried to link the two issues together, which makes them not only legally wrong, but morally and professionally unacceptable.

The incident, on the other hand, demonstrates various aspects of Song Hye Kyo's personality that earn a lot of admiration from even a guy like me.

First, Song Hye Kyo is a lady with sense. She knows what is right, what is wrong, what is within the boundary and what is beyond the boundary.

Second, she is a lady with courage. She might look small on the outside but she is not small on the inside. Many other actors or actresses would have probably chose to kept silent and let J. Estina to continue with its blatant violation. Song Hye Kyo is different because she knows where and when she should be flexible and where and when she should stand her ground even if the other side threatened or actually tried to use her past scandal and the fact that she is a private person to intimidate her.

Third, Song Hye Kyo is very socially and professionally responsible. She didn't do it because she could get and spend the money for her own. She did it so that J. Estina and other companies would not do the same kind of exploitation and violation to other actors and actresses. She did it to show support to the young and aspiring designers whose creative work has been again and again taken away unfairly by big companies such as J. Estina (as UAA confirmed, any compensation that they could get from J. Estina would go into donations and scholarships offered to young designers).

This is again not surprising as it is not the first time that she has gone against big companies whose acts are deemed detrimental to the society. She once rejected a very big housing advertisement offer because she didn't want to contribute to the housing price inflation and the revenue of the big housing companies at the expense of ordinary people. She recently rejected another big advertisement offfer from a car company which committed but not yet acknowledged their human rights violation in the past.

An actress like her with a combination of appearance, talent, professionalism and personality is very rare to see these days. It totally made sense to me when Song Joong Ki said that while Song Hye Kyo was known for being a beauty outside, what really impressed him was her beauty inside. Deep down, I could say that, regardless of the status of their relationship, Song Joong Ki would be very proud of what Song Hye Kyo has done in this case. As her fan, I am proud of her too :).

*credit to _sweet_moment_

in this video, i love the way private puppy minsuk while wallking with joongki, his arm was in joongki's arm.

looks like he's so close with both joongki and kyo. when kyo's not around he will be joongki's guard and when joongki's not around he will be kyo's guard kkkk :lol:

@twtwb and @geronimoooo would make a good son in law – too bad my available daughter only 9 years old .. kekeke .. whenever both of you posted your comments .. you’d make sure they count .. :D ..

Very factual and beautifully written.. additional point to this already fantastic bombastic thread ..

@lovely_skham_stv  .. All you did was wreeecck eek eek mee … yeah you wreck ekk ekk me  *singing like miley and with miley expression*..

My brain hurt .. I am having brain froze .. I am trying to figure out your recent post about jacket?? Brand? WHAT? … I cannot brain this …

Hehehe.. we can’t elaborate too much huh .. hehhee .. okay okay …

I’ll continue to wreck my brain

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@lovely_skham_stv  .. All you did was wreeecck eek eek mee … yeah you wreck ekk ekk me  *singing like miley and with miley expression*..

My brain hurt .. I am having brain froze .. I am trying to figure out your recent post about jacket?? Brand? WHAT? … I cannot brain this …

Hehehe.. we can’t elaborate too much huh .. hehhee .. okay okay …

I’ll continue to wreck my brain

Lol nothing much to think about, It's not a couple jacket because SJK was from KolonSport and SHK was from CanadaGoose, which is my neck of the woods. Thats why I am so happy. Lol didn't want you to wreck your brain too much. Might have deflated it, in terms of a connection with SS but nonetheless NINJA couples don't have to dress alike to be in fact a real couple. THEIR GESTURES ARE THE ONES TO FOCUS ON :blush: THAT'S WHERE ONE CAN TELL THEY ARE INDEED THAT THAT THAT THAT THAT :heart: CLOSE

SHK'S FIRST OFFICIAL WORK AFTER DOTS!

SHK WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE NARRATION OF A FEATURE DOCUMENTARY, "MAY (the month), Children"

Super proud of SHK, continues to do amazing work! True Goddess!

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14619097951108535002

송혜교, KBS1 특집 다큐 '5월, 아이들' 내레이션 참여

291108535.jpg

The documentary will air on KBS1 on the 4th and 11th of May. The documentary focuses on the growth of life-threatening diseases amongst children. 

With 1,300 children dying in S.Korea every year due to rare disorders, the show seeks to bring attention to the lack of a proper health system for Children in the country.

The documentary shows child patients from Seoul National University's Children Hospital .

SHK was requested to participate as the narrator due to her excellent portrayal of Dr. KMY in the successful drama DOTS.

Archived