[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thank you @joongkyo. Thank you so much for what you've contributed to this thread. It's enormous you know.

Suddenly I have a random thought that one day I will see you, I mean your face in some kind of media. You just seem extraordinary to me. With all your skills and enthusiasm, you must become something big (at least in whatever you'll be doing) in future. :lol:

To all the shippers here: For most of the time I'm a silent reader. I 'liked' most of your posts here but rarely being active (sometimes I even feel guilty for that :() and I'm grateful that not everyone is like me. Sending my love and appreciation to all of you, especially those active ones - because of you this ship is lively and so full of joy. :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no worries about that Baskin and Robins ad.. it's purely professional and if you can see with your eagle eyes.. SJK is actually hesitating.. hehehe.. he tried as milimeter as possible to avoid closeness with the CF actress (I dunno who she is) so no harm done dearies it's for work anyway and don't bash any actress/actors here we are all classy, fabulous and on a different level shippers.. when you always want to start bashing or can't help it to mention other celeb's name.. always remember our Goddess. She wouldn't appreciate any ghetto acts and we are to fabulous to lower our level down 

-Kyonatics-  Kikyo shippers...

PS. SHK never dated Daddy Long Legs.. she was a good friend with DLL GF (now ex) but I bet if SHK let him into it.. DLL would take the chance. The offchart chemistry in their drama made that ex GF panic and she 'purposedly' spilled the beans by making Dispatch took their dating evidences.. 

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Part 2 - The next 20 minutes of the translation 

Mr. P says in that case, isn't it such a pity that celebrities have to go through such hardships just to meet?. Which is why some Sunbaes help them out and then Reporter 1 quips in by saying Mr. Friend (to-many-celebrities) is very famous for that ... 

waaaooo.... this SUNBAENIM thing came across into my mind (yesterday when I read the article about SHK vs J co issue). I thought it must be very hard for our OTP to meet each other, CTY was the 1st sunbaenim that I thought, since CTY is close to both of them. He will definitely help SJK&SHK to meet especially in critical moment.

Then I read this translation by @joongkyo ..... "Mr. Friend (to-many-celebrities)"  you are very nice person indeed, just let SHK and SJK have a date in your home along with other members of  XX :glasses:.  Lets broader XX family!! 

"Reporter in Checks"  is the type of annoying one, I still remember his act during "smart" variety show last year :angry:

last but not least let me say thank you to @joongkyo for the nice translation, can't wait for the remaining one...

Woke up to more translations from @joongkyo and thank you for making everything crystal clear after the long explanation! (I hope you're asleep or resting!) puzzle pieces fit nicely and perfectly and I like that SHK is sometimes like an open book wherein her inner beauty just shines so much that even reporters can't help but be dazzled! And with this video, I feel everyone has nothing but praises for her and are even on a defensive side for her. I hope everyone in Korea gets to see this! No mention of SJK but his friends arnd have been pretty telling and her hanging out more often and enquiring bout beer in Itaewon got me excited :P 

Morning cheers and thank you for this very interesting revelation! :)

*Bows deeply to @joongkyo * Kamsahamnida. 辛苦了妳!All shippers here owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

To quote from Part 2:

Reporter 1 says that made her suspicious, why all the fuss to refute the claim if it weren't true (everyone agrees) and then Reporter 1 says there was a reason and the reason was DLL was dating another actress, SHK knew about this and therefore was clear to set the record straight [moral of the story? - If SS were dating someone else...then SS would deny it very forcefully].

———

Let me be frank. I don't know how to emphasise it enough. This thread gets scrutinised not only by SS shippers but also others who are hostile to the idea of SS dating. 

This thread gets insinuated by folks who want to cast aspersions on the characters of our OTP, from both fans of Kyo with another, and fans of SJK with another. Obviously you believe SJK or SHK are honest and upright, so if they have secret relationships with your oppa/unnie, they would categorically reject the SS dating rumours.

However, they haven't and instead our lovely boy has stated on the national news that he and Song Hye Kyo-ssi "we are enjoying the situation". 

To conclude I'll just point back to the quote above and the moral of Part 2. 

Peace & Happy Friday, comrades. 团结!

cannot wait for the next segment @joongkyo but first of all THANK YOU! your description for each figure is very on point.

i am glad to know from this show that the reporters adore SHK and they also defend her. SHK deserve praises, there is nothing to be said about her. about her new found interest in beer? hmmm.. :P

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

no worries about that Baskin and Robins ad.. it's purely professional and if you can see with your eagle eyes.. SJK is actually hesitating.. hehehe.. he tried as milimeter as possible to avoid closeness with the CF actress (I dunno who she is) so no harm done dearies it's for work anyway and don't bash any actress/actors here we are all classy, fabulous and on a different level shippers.. when you always want to start bashing or can't help it to mention other celeb's name.. always remember our Goddess. She wouldn't appreciate any ghetto acts and we are to fabulous to lower our level down 

-Kyonatics-  Kikyo shippers...

PS. SHK never dated Daddy Long Legs.. she was a good friend with DLL GF (now ex) but I bet if SHK let him into it.. DLL would take the chance. The offchart chemistry in their drama made that ex GF panic and she 'purposedly' spilled the beans by making Dispatch took their dating evidences.. 

Agree...by looking at the way he try to make her laugh and smile...but it failed...lol

@thepixies agreed! Their rl personalities (or just SHK for this video translation) becomes apparent here and how much respect they have for others (particularly if SS are seeing other ppl or as mentioned, DLL was seeing someone else back in 2013) that they won't do that to the other person. 

It's clear as day that the fact SS hasn't denied anything outrightly between them till this day really does suggest smth that we can be happy bout hehe

@thepixies early morning and where did that come from? lol and it was really good so I will give you these in HD and you can imagine he is looking at you and bask in all that sweetness 

for everyone here too! This is JUST him alone!! Those eyes and puppy face!! AHhhhhh my eyes!! 

Spoiler

image_zps8miea3tl.jpeg

image_zpsaiqicdq4.jpeg

image_zpsbfto3fdu.jpeg

Credit to owner: thanks so much!! 

Actually the woman who DLL dating that time to is a close friend of hye gyo...but they parted ways because of the rumor that SHK and DDL are dating..she stated in her interview that she feel bad that her friend believe in rumors rather than believing her..

Off topic guys sorry!!!but is DLL still dating the girl? I haven't read any news about them

14 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Actually the woman who DLL dating that time to is a close friend of hye gyo...but they parted ways because of the rumor that SHK and DDL are dating..she stated in her interview that she feel bad that her friend believe in rumors rather than believing her..

Off topic guys sorry!!!but is DLL still dating the girl? I haven't read any news about them

No. They broke up

I think im the only one left which I dont get who is who. OMG, i think i really need someone to really PM me and states the real names. 

I think bcuz im not really 100% familiar with everyone around SHK eonnie beside SJK. LOL

SO I HAVE A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW T^T someone please help. :bawling:

20 minutes ago, cristapark said:

dll broken up with that girl due to their individual activities, schedules, and busy daily lives, the two drifted apart and naturally broke up . Nothing to do with kyo. 

furthermore there's a rumor saying that he got romantically involved with that girl best friend (so ji sub's crush).

Archived