[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG... GUYS, I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH @uknowthat ...lol!. First she gives me that good news about SHK and now she tells me that some of SJK's fans messed up - SJK is the model for KT and not SK TELECOM!!! This is the rival company to SK Telecom!!. 

Her message to me, can we all just give her a BIG hug!?

The caption says - SJK, new model for KT.... "to compete with SeolHyun and Yoo Ah In"

송중기, KT 새 광고모델 됐다…"설현·유아인과 경쟁"

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=023&aid=0003169304

This is the second best news this evening. Bless you, @uknowthat! For a thousand years, bless you.

And the SS thread lets out a collective sigh of relief....

And @hclover96 - those HUGE GIFS - *mouth gapes* I LOVE THEM!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hclover96

OMG, I almost got a heart attack, those hug gifs, those are... I'm dizzy now, my head is spinning, just wait for nose bleed  :relaxed:

Edit: I go back to page 604 and open the spoiler with the gifs again, I don't know why I'm closing my face looking at the gifs, lol, but take a peek through my fingers. The creator just have to make it in a slow-mo, the sweetest kiss ever :wub:

Thank you so much for all the good news @joongkyo !!

Why we r always on roller coaster rides every 2nd day lately? Haahhaha i just dunno how to describe my happiness, people with good hearts will always win!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤!!

Well after seeing mr song's cf, i wish miss song can upload a selfie with her ultimate dongsaeng mr yoo being happily cuddly on her IG as a revenge.:P 

Like most of you, the Baskin Robin CF got me upset. But then I saw this on Baidu and all of my frustration gone away LOL

0adc6eaccbef760982e3ec1929dda3cc7dd99e71

I don't particularly like it when people crop Kwangsoo's face to replace SHK's face in our SongSong couple's pictures together but the pic above, I like it very much LMAO Way to get rid the image of SJK with that female model off my mind :P

More recent goodies from our sang-namja

831dbadce71190efd3e5dd59c91b9d16fcfa60c7

842a05aea40f4bfbee56d9d2044f78f0f636185e

credits pics: BAIDU

@thepixies per your request dear =))) 

1 hour ago, my_bazuka said:

Like most of you, the Baskin Robin CF got me upset. But then I saw this on Baidu and all of my frustration gone away LOL

I don't particularly like it when people crop Kwangsoo's face to replace SHK's face in our SongSong couple's pictures together but the pic above, I like it very much LMAO Way to get rid of the image of SJK with that female model out of my mind :P

More recent goodies from our sang-namja

Thank you for the photo, I laugh so hard, who know this time Joong Ki will save the picture if Kwang Soo sends him instead of deleting  :lol: And I also love this version ^_^

Credit to the owner, via moonimsskikyo@Instagram

27 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ahh I backread and now I know why I am lost! And why you all say don't want her with that girl. Lol 

so its lost in translation...

in the Chinese portals since 2 hours it's already being said that its KT Telecom SJK is doing so I didn't worry 

@Chewy Hoe, haha, me too, I kept on seeing KT Telecom on weibo so I thought something must have been lost in translation :P

That hot and sexy pic of SJK that @joongkyoposted is from his TopTen ad, not from his new KT Telecom endorsement.  I don't even know what brand this 'TopTen' is, but who cares, with that big sexy poster in front of store, who wouldn't want to go in to check it out, lol

69fd928ajw1f3cn6fyizfj20hs0hswg5.jpg

I bet lots of fangirls would want to be that ice cream, no? :lol:

69dbddb1gw1f3cq820eiej20u01hc48a.jpg

More TopTen pics

c032b0c7jw1f3crn44iw2j20qo0xgqb0.jpg

Spoiler

c032b0c7jw1f3crn547q3j20qo0hs43b.jpgc032b0c7jw1f3crn20zsjj20qo13s11c.jpg

cr to weibo

@bliss7, you're very welcome, Nith (still use to calling you this, haha).  I saw your request for a gif a few pages back on this thread.  I'll make the gif for you :)  Have some work to do first and hopefully I'll have time to do part 2 of my spam later.

I don't know if i say this right.. SJK looks very very cute in the BR CF, but i think he looks a bit tired there... am i seeing things?

On the other hand, his gazes is definitely a bored gaze :P professional act yes, but bored..

so my shipper heart is content... 

3 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@Chewy Hoe, haha, me too, I kept on seeing KT Telecom on weibo so I thought something must have been lost in translation :P

That hot and sexy pic of SJK that @joongkyoposted is from his TopTen ad, not from his new KT Telecom endorsement.  I don't even know what brand this 'TopTen' is, but who cares, with that big sexy poster in front of store, who wouldn't want to go in to check it out, lol

I bet lots of fangirls would want to be that ice cream, no?

More TopTen pics

cr to weibo

I think it's a Korean clothes brand since I've ever only saw it in Korea! DAMN i went Korea at the wrong time, not when SJK's poster is this mega huge!!!!

BTW YOUR GIFS..... ARE GIVING ME A CARDIAC ARREST WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOM ALL OVER AGAIN GEUMANHAE

Archived