[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

I love everything about Korea except for one thing. Admiration for talent and success is strongly dominated by male actors and it is a reality that female fans have cost this disparity. Women complain about sexism but in most cases we are to blame for it.  In every successful drama, there is a man and a woman but it seems in Korea there is no equality in terms of adoration. To all the female fans in Korea, start thinking about Women’s Empowerment and how we can be equal with men. We cannot demand it, if our own cost the disparity! This is the very reason I love Song Hye Kyo because I feel that she is a woman who is confident, know what she wants and has become successful in a male dominated industry. How sad that we are in the 20th century and still discussing women and men’s equality. As a woman, we all should be nothing but proud to have this gender and support our own, it makes us part of a legacy of people who have, despite all of this, and worse, fought for who they were and fought to not let the social standing of their gender obstruct the achievement and aspirations in their wake, and those of future generations. This is why we need each other, and this is why we need feminism.

clap1clap1clap1clap1clap1clap1clap1clap1

I'm in the mood for a little spamming today so don't mind me everyone ^_^  I was going through some of Kyo's old interviews and articles and came across this interview when she was promoting The Crossing part 2.  I just realized the date (July 30, 2015) this interview was on.  This interview was given when she was filming DotS already.  I'll just translate the part where she talked about her ideal type and her views on marriage.  A certain someone came across my mind that perfectly describes her ideal other half ;)

Q:  What is your ideal other half like?

A:  Aside from outer appearance, the most important thing is that person would have great respect for my work.  I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm busy with work.  I hope that person's personality is very warm.  Interests and preferences should be similar, for example, when traveling, if everyone likes the same things, there will be no quarreling.

Q:  Family, love and work, how would you order it (in terms of importance)?

A:  Since not yet married, work is the most important to me.  After marriage, of course would still continue working.  But in terms of important things, may let the husband take control, would look after the family a little more myself.

600x450_AV5R31TI00B50003.JPG

http://ent.163.com/15/0730/07/AVONHC8Q000300B1.html#p=AV5R31TI00B50003

guys dont be affected to this issue and im pretty sure this issue will settle this soon and let us give Kyo the support that she needed right now, she need us in  times like this. we can support her by giving her a love and prayers,gogogo Kyo we will here supporting you forever we love you!:heart::heart::heart:

@thepixies @hclover96 好一個暖男啊!!就是他了!a warm guy then it must be him 

added: we are pretty happy actually! Especially now that even Osen and NEW is standing up against J brand too! Way to go!! We are just thinking where Kyo ninja to....nothing about anything unhappy 

@hclover96 對吧對吧!就是個完美的暖男!right! He is a perfect warm man!! 

Oh boy ...

I see the voice of doom and gloom is back.

@hclover96 Help us! Please keep spamming. We need to fan out the stink that just came. :) 

I've never seen the HB China version without the weibo tag, so, thank you!!!! :) He's so hot! And I love the fans on DC :) 

Edit

@melissala Thank you for the troll-b-gon tip! :) I just did it!

41 minutes ago, dees33 said:

insert negative BS here

SvwZGQD.jpg

NEVER MIND.  IGNORE THIS PERSON. 

And everyone if you hover over her name, you can ignore her and you won't be able to see her posts.  I'd advise everyone to do that.  I freaking know I am.  Goodbye! 

40 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

I'm in the mood for a little spamming today so don't mind me everyone ^_^  I was going through some of Kyo's old interviews and articles and came across this interview when she was promoting The Crossing part 2.  I just realized the date (July 30, 2015) this interview was on.  This interview was given when she was filming DotS already.  I'll just translate the part where she talked about her ideal type and her views on marriage.  A certain someone came across my mind that perfectly describes her ideal other half ;)

Q:  What is your ideal other half like?

A:  Aside from outer appearance, the most important thing is that person would have great respect for my work.  I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm busy with work.  I hope that person's personality is very warm.  Interests and preferences should be similar, for example, when traveling, if everyone likes the same things, there will be no quarreling.

Q:  Family, love and work, how would you order it (in terms of importance)?

A:  Since not yet married, work is the most important to me.  After marriage, of course would still continue working.  But in terms of important things, may let the husband take control, would look after the family a little more myself.

As I remember from their interviews and talking about each other they would always mention how they are very similar and complements each other. Let the ship keep sailing:D

ChGmd62U8AAnjNw.jpg

Archived