[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Guys...as much as s*** is going on...let's hold on together that good people always win. There is always a silver lining to everything. 

So much negatives but I am so glad to have found you guys..this bunch of crazy, fun loving but sensible and mature shippers.

I think at this period of time, we should just send SHK our love and support and avoid using harsh and foul language on J.Estina's SNS (though my blood boil, I actually left a msg in their IG. Fret not. I merely stated my disappointment in the company resorting to dirty and cheap tactics). I however, saw some Kyo/Kikyo shipper's leaving some really cuss words. Let's refrain from doing that. We should take SHK's lead. She's probably as cool as a cucumber seeing how she went ahead with the lawsuit. As her supporters, we should also not lose our heads and if we want to leave any grievances, let's do it without foul languages. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stargazer187 me me me hahaha..

This is why I should always visit this thread, apparently the attack on Kyo's SNS already discussed 20 pages back OMG I'm so late. Thank you @lovely_skham_stv for the reminder. Got too emotional after reading such negativity, I really should refrain myself from opening too much fan pages.

To clarify my cloudy mind, lemme share this beautiful wine kiss still

From @songjoongkionly       

This is super cute, it's not really SS related but this 6 year old boy is playing a game of "Ideal World Cup" . It's a Korean game where people pit beautiful celebrities against each other until only one person is left.

Looks like it's a super popular YT channel amongst S.Koreans, the video has almost 141,000 views.

I love the kid's expressions when he chooses SHK over Seolhyun and Shin MinAh. He ultimately chose Boni Hani (she is a teenager who is the host of a popular kids show in SK) which is understandable....but this video is super adorable. He seems extremely SURE about his choices. 

It's a feel better video for everyone :) 

The day without DOTS, I miss our SongSong very much and then all the news.......:tears:.....

Our unnie HyeKyo's always strong, I believe. 

I hope everything will be fine soon. She has her good friends besides her, and now there is SJK-the man we all trust can be with her. She has fans who she believes in, always love her. I know we can't help her, but we are here wishing all the best for her.

Please be happy, our Kyo unnie! Her smiles spread her happiness to us and it makes us happy, too.

To all SongSong/Kikyo shippers/lovers.....FIGHTING! FIGHTING! We stay strong together.

Waiting for good news and unexpected good things from our SongSong/SHK/SJK/our beloved Captions.

@Prentiss Hey, girl. Please edit your post (on page 591) and remove your quote of @thelittleclouds's comment. We were already warned the other day by the mod about bringing outside drama to this thread. So, please edit. Thank you. 

Also, just a reminder, if you need to vent out about certain frustrations, then please do so over PM. Thank you :) We want this thread to stay as positive as possible and to remain open. ;)

@thelittleclouds Yes, and it's appreciated that you deleted them. 

@Prentiss Please check your inbox :)

Edit

@joongkyo I love that video! Thanks! It made me feel better. That little boy is precious, and he's my new best bud! :)

Hehe. Let's all take a break from feeling down :) I know this is going to sound absolutely sappy, but whatever sadness you feel, please turn that feeling around and go over to Hye Kyo's IG to send her your best wishes ;) 

Okay, I just picked a random video about the Songs ... I do like that it juxtaposed similar images from their past appearances/pictorials. This might make some of you feel good :)

Haven't finish backreading but I want to say, with everything that happens lately, it's a relief that SHK now is on vacay and surrounded by people who she trusts. I hope she's having a great great time in Thailand and not be bothered too much.

And SJK most certainly will shower her with love and support

6d40f7f4jw1f274czwn83g209q05iu15.gif

Edit: she's back already! Still, it's good to know that she's got lots of good friends surrounding her and also very loyal to our goddess :) 

she looks even more beautiful in white. Can't imagine how beautiful she will be in her wedding dress:wub:

Unlurking to face the sad reality that this is the week where DOTS is finally over and no new goodies to tickle our fancy. I miss them and to combat that. I will just rewatch them and all the other goodies that like minded people have posted . 

No one will rain on the the goodwill that DOTS and this fandom brings.   No even a lawsuit will get our spirits down. 

2 hours ago, alleverything said:

Guys. Of course she's ok. This woman has been in the industry for 20 years, she's had the entire nation hate her. This is something that her company will deal with, it is not personal.

Stop pitying her, that's really not necessary.

I agree. The tacky company went below the belt and hit her weakness on purpose to confuse the issue. There's no reason to pity her though.  It's not as if everyone has turned against her, but that some people who were waiting for a chance to drag up that issue again so they did.  It's a business problem, not a personal one and she did nothing wrong.  Her agency will handle it and she seems to have the support of the DoTS production company too.  

The justification for continuing their infringement  (despite warnings from the production company and Kyo's agency) make no sense. They suggest she damaged their brand in 2014-15, but now continue to use her image to promote their product.  They can't have it both ways.  I'm sure this will be settled quickly and quietly.  Let's just focus on positive things in the thread. 

Sheesh, I'm a straight girl, and even I want to wake up to this next to me!

She's just so beautiful!!!

Cr. DC Inside SHK

ZSC6Un.gif

Edit

The jury's out on whether I'd want to wake up next to this. Hahaha. Some fans are funny ... guess, it's the next best thing to the real SJK.

Cr. DC Inside SJK

TXGvps.jpg

Edit 2

@Prentiss Thank you for editing!

Archived