[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

http://youtu.be/sL7Y-Tp4MK8

OMG!! Song-song couple fabulous fanvid by Diandra!! SQUEEEEE!! Must see!! I love all of her video of Robert Pattinson&Kristen Stewart. I'm so happy she made this vid!!

My fave part was when the Interviewer said:

"You're saying that Kim Minjeong can't break up the Song-song couple?" 

SJK: "Yes!"

And this BTS part:wub:

Thank you so much for sharing Diandra!

Thank you so much <3 It's been a long time since I make a new fanvid. 

I'm actually thinking of making more of the videos, hopefully we will get more of SongSong's interactions in next few months and also hello to my R/K fellow shipper <3 It's strange that we all kinda meet here once again in this fandom, I've met more R/K shippers on Twitter joining SongSong fandom because honestly SongSong always remind us of those two in their early stage of dating LOL. The ninja moves, despite they were saying not, but they always hanging out with each other <333 I'm patiently waiting until we get the New Moon's airport photo-like :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bliss7 said:

I just can't believe how similar they are. Even SHK admitted she has a lot in common with him. plus they have the same name (Song)  It's like they were designed/created for each other since the beginning of the universe :P

I like that their surname is Song. No need to change her name after they marry :)

I'm very busy nowadays and I still need to backread 20+ more...been reading but I need to go to work. T.T

A big thank you to everyone~ Truly grateful for all your updates.

latest?cb=20140620060759

Let us continue supporting our fave SongSong Couple may it be voting, purchasing their products/merchandise and showing our love on their dramas/projects!

I would really like to exchange ideas with you fellow shippers but time's limited. Will interact soon~

For the meantime, lemme share these...

Find a man like Song Joong Ki, a man who will look at you with a genuine smile, like how he does with Song Hye Kyo...

tumblr_o68u9faOy61sfeovqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o68u9faOy61sfeovqo2_540.jpg

[Yes, I'm using REAL NAMES coz' this was during the BTS special & they're the REAL DEAL peopleeeee  LOL...Sorry.Just.Can’t.Contain.Fangirling.Feels]

tumblr_n8bsvri5p01tb5mhyo1_400.gif

25 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

OMG!! Song-song couple fabulous fanvid by Diandra!! SQUEEEEE!! Must see!! I love all of her video of Robert Pattinson&Kristen Stewart. I'm so happy she made this vid!!

My fave part was when the Interviewer said:

"You're saying that Kim Minjeong can't break up the Song-song couple?" 

SJK: "Yes!"

And this BTS part:wub:

Thank you so much for sharing Diandra!

2.57 is my favourite moment. that face..i dunno how to describe the meaning of that smirking face by sjk and that sudden red ears..

sjk really need to learned how to control his facial expression hehhehehhehehe..

33 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

@hyukgu i think SJK is behind her. is he?!? LOL dispatch is in a jocular mood today

LOL. Yup, maybe that shoes spotted behind SHK "belong" to SJK :lol: In the future, whether it's only SHK or SJK pic, Dispatch should just tag them together as Song Song couple indeed :phew: 

35 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I like that their surname is Song. No need to change her name after they marry :)

And their children's names will all start with Song. OMG. They are a TRUE SONG FAMILY then ahahahahah :lol:

@lynne22 Ah, yes, I made it :D Thank you so much, by the way, glad you like it. Honestly when I worked on it, I just couldn't stop smiling. They're just too cute and looking through various videos of SJK & SHK, trying to find the cute, subtle moments between them is such an experience. I love it and I'm thinking of making more if there's new sources for their interaction. I can't wait until the award season tho. I hope, despite their busy schedules, they're gonna attend drama awards, preferably together :P 

Our goddess is the coolest. She's definitely someone to look up to. Really, attitude goals. Lol and my take on the photo she just uploaded where she was staring at the screen is that to all those who send negativity "yeah i know what you're up to, i can see you. But nope, sorry, it ain't ruining my day." *smiles radiantly* 

lol that's just my interpretation. 

sorry if this has been posted

In GotTV, the cinematographer said that right after kiss scenes, SS laughed out of shy and awakward moments, especially in the truck kiss scene, they laughed so hard, and  on their way back in the truck ,staffs teased SScouple, asking " who looked more skillful at kissing?" and "I think that one is more skillful", which was just to break the awakward mood.(two MCs in GotTV kept telling him that their kiss was real and the male MC said he was sure that they really dated, but the director was very defensive of SS)

In the Bazaar interview, he said he would probably watch the last episode of DOTS at home  and as feeling a surge of something,

he'd be likely to cry(laugh). SJK reminisced about the day of his discharging the Army, adding that the writer, the director and lead roles(in Entertainment news, there was only KES, the writer)  came all the way to Gosung city and he drank daylight booze a lot with them and right after two days he attended the script reading and after ten days he had the first shoot.

he said" there was the time when I was much busier than now . I couldn't remember what I was doing at that time and had no time to feel the pleasure in spite of a bit of cash was piled up in my saving account. so when having the same cycle(moment), I would never let the moment fade away without  making it mine. I thankfully got lots of results from DOTS , so I won't forget important things. Do I sound like an oldie?(laugh)"

he said the truck kiss scene meant a lot cause it was the first day when YSJ and KMY made up  their mind to date. But when filming the scene,

they really hurried to film it within one and half hour because of the sunset. the truck was so rattled that they bumped their faces.

p.s :SHK posted the bts cut today cause lots of k-followers asked her to show the picture (which was briefly shown at the end of DOTS special3)

and SHK has a good relationship with Dispatch(one of the top staffs is very close to her, and as my memory SHK told SJK to look at number 3 camera(assuming dispatch camera) wave his hand to Dispatch in Hongkong promotion.

Proya has posted on their weibo that SJK will be filming for their CF tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing the pics soon :)

Even Dior is shipping them :lol:  They posted this pic on their weibo and wrote, "one red and one black couple dressing, do you all like it?"  Kyo's pic is from June 2014 when she attended the Miss Dior event in Shanghai.

26658384905_21c8112cf3_b.jpg

Just wanted to post this gif from Drama Can't Stop.  The eyes do not lie.  Look at the way he looks at her :wub:

ed97c81bjw1f2v9srx2ohg20b40a6kjx.gif

Here's a sexy SJK pic for the pervs fans who like his neck (you know who you are, lol)

Spoiler

c032b0c7gw1f3abyvz292j20ku0ku76j.jpg

cr to weibo for the pics and gifs

@sigang, thanks so much for the translations :)

@joongkyo, hehe, I knew that pic will make some pervs fans happy

Just saw on cn bless weibo about the fanmeet dates... is it a verified account? Hong kong on 11th of June? i ship both together, but if i can get close to each of them at different points, that will do as well... of course best case scenario would be sightings of both together

7 hours ago, kikyo486 said:

yes, fans of the other actress are blaming SHK.

Thanks so much kikyo486 for ur reply..greatly appreciate!. :) But its funny that MCW stop follow SHK IG suddenly. 

But its ok..i only interested to hear all the happy news about SS couple!!  Thanks so much for all the sharing here..really great efforts from all of u! 

From : Me who refresh tis thread every minute whenever i am free! Lol!! :) 

DAEBAK!! Just watch the video, and i found myself  being super SHY watching SS couple gazzing each other like that.. It remind me the feel when i met love of my life..

The real Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo indeed make my heart beating so fast! and that's only because i see their video of prescon and bts and interview. I can't imagine when they revealed to the world that they are getting married soon/ next year! Kyaaaaahhh i'm in heaven ^^

Archived