[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

A REQUEST TO ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPERS OF SS ON SOOMPI AND OTHER SITES (INSTAGRAM, TWITTER ETC.)

Lately, due to some very unfortunate happenings and given that it's time for the Baeksang  nominations and evaluations, fans is S.Korea and China have requested that in order to avoid any  scandals, that all SS fans take a pause when it comes to speculative posts and news. Since we're all supporters of the Couple and also supporters of their individual careers from now till the end of May, it is requested that we maintain a very very low profile, Please don't feel any urgency to discover new fan moments  and instead use this period to support SS's career. I hope all international fans will also join the efforts of Korean and Chinese shippers in working hard to vote!.

If you are on other sites and see people making speculative posts, please share this message with all of them!. Thank you!

Arrasso. Haha I understand (from Cambodia)

http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/event/100sang_poll_event.html?cloc=ispluslhomelisplus_hotfoto

I hope its alright to post the link like this? Everybody who just logged in, please vote for DOTS. Just in case you dont have time to backread, this will help DOTS in the baeksang awards....information from joongkyo.... im sure we cant wait to see them walk onto the red carpet together and show off their dazzling smiles and the chemistry sizzling between the both of them..... this will happen only if we garner a lead big enough to show the pull that DOTS has over the audience...every vote counts.....

Spoiler

im still at the office (Indonesia), and i already try to click, but the button suddenly gone.. i dont know if i'm doing it right. or is it because my iphone? oh nooo.. i should go home now and open my laptop then.. *dem traffic in Jakarta*  DOTS FANS keep fighting!!!!!! 

so its NOT OFFICIAL site? i already run into my car and lying to my boss that i have to go home soon because i suddenly not feeling well and want to throw up.. LOL 

@Chewy Hoe @joongkyo  Oh my gawd guys, can i get an confirmation of this? I mean issit the real website or anything? Bcuz i just posted two posts on my weibo. I scared it might circulating there in a mean time. And you know how big china is, i dnt wan to get busted because of my 'fake' posts. If you get me. Omg, i think i should delete my weibo posts first. 

@Chewy Hoe WOAH OKAY. I just saw your post after i posted that. Omg thanks for the clarification! And yes, i deleted my posts on weibo already. I hope no one sees it @.@. 

Dang it, lol. My kids whining for my attention and i took their android away, because my iphone did me no justice for not giving the pink tick. Dang it!!!!! LOL

but we'll be gladly vote again for the official ;)

Sorry i have to ask a dumb question... why arent any advertisers leveraging on songsong's popularity and getting them to do cfs or magazine spreads together? I know shk isnt all about money .. but surely there would be a company thats worthy enough for both of them to do it? Palli palli, i want to see the both of them together....

Archived