[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got home, i will use all my device to vote. i will ask my mum to help too. she watched dots and she's been tellinh her friends to watch too. she will def help us!! hwaiting!! off to vote

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@thepixies OMGAAAAHHHH he looks too cute in  doctors coat.

I am in dental school and whyyyyyy none of my class boys and professors look as charismatic as him. If they look like him i think i will have better motivation to attend my classes regularly;)

I'm not sure if I would be comfortable having such a cute dentist look at my cavities.... *wince*

34 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

oh @fascinatingly complicated Are you referring to @geronimoooo Oppa/Dongseang post? I doubt we can do any pin up in Soompi on every page but just have lots of likes for the post to be pegged with a nice Tiffany blue tie (sorry I don't know the name for it and my fingers are sore and I cannot think) beside it to highlight the post 

Actually any post that reminds people to ship responsibly hahaha @joongkyo and @geronimoooo 's posts can do...

We'v dropped to 47% :(

I will post Truck kiss scene and wine kiss scene BTS analysis if voting goes up to 50%. Promise.

Also, if we don't win this category by a big margin then pretty much don't expect the two of them at the awards. Especially SHK!. SO vote, use them fingers....it's your right and your duty. 

vote.gif

.. i will use all my power lol to vote Dots as best drama..i will ask my friends, my sisters , my sis in law and my co-workers to vote as well..

hmmm..they havent announce the nominees for popularity awards yet..right?? ahhh this is going to be fun and exhausted..lol..i will vote for SJK and SHK for sure..but i think it will be a tough competition..i remembered last year i had to pay for popularity awards's voting and it was like a live and dead battle between fandoms..LOL..

so , song song couple shippers beware and get ready and lets voting like crazy for Dots, SJK and SHK

@3rin hello there chingu! Happy to see a co-fan here too ^_^ & yes, I can see it too! :phew: Since the PC, DOTS airing, HK PC, BTS epilogues, SHK's updates in IG, etc..this really reminds me of them! Well, they don't have same fan based like KN chingu but they have their squads to give us more hints & also some of us here for doing the detective work ;) & Also, my sis & her die-hard KN friends are also hoping that SongSong/KiKyo will be together & be married! They're so excited like us for that time to come/happen :P

@superbigcat well, I'm glad that I shared the video here..heheh! & yes chingu, the music really suits in the video, it's really soothing, even though I'm not familiar w/ it :sweatingbullets:

ok, still back reading ~~ :D

Thanks joongkyo... sorry im an it idiot... so no idea how to reply to what you said... im posting the link onto my whatsapp group chats n getting everyone to vote....

We're at 45% now.. need need to see them together at the awards ceremony..... vote vote vote... im sure we can do it... lets stay positive

Archived