[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I finally have the courage to say hi and my overdue thank you for being active here to all Song-Song shippers. I am not (YET) Song-Song shipper but I frequent visit this thread because I like the energy here, and like all of you I am a HUGE shipper of Captain YSJ and Doctor KMY so maybe it's a good start? :) The thread is pretty warming and I can understand why this thread is moving fast as it is now. It's a lovely feeling and I kinda miss it.

But again, I am not a shipper although I am already sounding like one. For now I am just so happy and delighted to see the development between SJK and SHK, and to read you guys sharing with each other. Keep writing, reporting and spazzing nice things you guys! I'll continue reading and who knows one fine day I might finally find the courage to board the ship and commit myself for life :D 

And I sincerely hope for the ship to continue sailing smoothly all the way till the end. I honestly think you guys are not being delusional at all because I also feel there's something between them from their body languages, the way they exchange gaze, how freely and comfortable they are with each other despite being in public eyes and all. They are both two VERY attractive man and woman, and I don't see anything that should be an obstacle for them to be together, for real. Status? Fame? Money? Age difference? I don't think any of that matters to them because from what I have read here and outside, I can feel that these two are real down-to-earth person. SJK is well-known for his manners, and SHK being so soft, gentle and real like that --- they're just perfect for each other. I am easily drawn to people who are soft, kind and well-mannered, so it explains well why am I almost boarding this ship now, and I wish nothing more than to see two good people finding love in each other. Best of luck Song-Song shippers! Such a beautiful couple they are, inside and out.

Despite being a non-shipper-but-almost-there, I think this won't be my first and final post. I'll share more later as I have plenty of other specific opinions to share only that I need time to gather and re-organize all my thoughts and put in a proper format of sharing :) Have a great weekend everyone! Stay strong! Stay fun.

suddenly i remember SJK's day when he still on running man, on that time many people ( included me ) believe SJK like SJH ( song ji hyo ) for some reason, even on that time he call her noona, there's one game where RM member must raise SJH heartbeat to 130, and SJK ask on the future he will not call her noona again and kiss SJH cheek,  the other RM member shock and surprised because of that ( i can see its not just a game for him, i sense some feel on that ). he even already hug her like titanic pose, On every episode SJK always want to be SJH side but SJH always like put some distance or a wall with him and even say "dont be like that" to him. it prove that SJK is always the one who initiate ( unless for me )

on PBY case, i feel so happy read that response from PBY! :wub: why? because if you watch running man ( like someone on this thread already said ) there is Monday Couple ( MC ) on running man ( jihyo and gary ), PBY ship them so much that she can tell something is going on between them and in PBY episode on running man there is scene where SJK want to be close with SJH, and PBY move him away and tell him that SJH already has a boyfriend ( gary as her mondayboyfriend ) even gary recently said on early running man episode he did has "feel" to ji hyo and ji hyo said that too, but on that time gary not confess her because he will feel awkward when filming running man if they in relationship. what im trying to say is PBY has some sense on her that can tell someone has relationship or not.

and now look SJK and SHK on dots, he never once call SHK noona or sunbae on bts ( except when he slip to call her noona on his interview and directly address her with -shi again ) its like he already get permission or like other korean couple when they have close relationship they didn't address each other by order age again ( sorry if im wrong, im not that good at korean culture :) ). we can see that SJK always make a first move to approach SHK and SHK didn't even once tell him that "dont be like that" or put some wall or whatever that relevant to that sentences. ( i can say that SHK has some feeling for him too on that point! )  

the conclusion that i have is i sense they do have some relationship ( not as noona dongsaeng or sunbae hoobae ) its more like couple, even PBY sense that too based on the interview and we know what is PBY sense means :phew: just like to monday couple on rm :). i still feel SS couple is so damn real, they just need time to tell us or get caught that they're dating! :phew: i believe SJK can make SHK to be his girlfriend! even his wife ( because they said on the interview that they do want to get married lol ) 

sorry for my bad english, just want to share my inner though and no offense :) hope we can have some good news on the future about them! keep it up!

Hihi fellow shippers...was reading this part of SHK's interview and can't help but noticed the portion she mentioned about SJK, especially compared to how she answered about JG and KJW. The answer is short but there is such a strong sense of understanding...it just sounds to me like she knows him TOO WELL. :wub:

Messages for the cast members who gained stardom after the series: [asked by The K-pop Herald]

“I’m really glad to see Song Joong-ki, Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won rise to stardom. I have acted with Jin Goo in a series ‘All In’ and a decade later, we met again. I’m so happy to observe his rising popularity. He recently opened an Instagram account. He looks happy these days. I originally thought, the masculine Jin Goo would never be interested in posting pictures of his private life, but he is doing it! I was so surprised. Why didn’t I realize he was such an adorable person.”

“Speaking of Kim Ji-won, she made debut a long time ago. I’m so delighted to see such a kind lady under spotlight now. I wish her the best in her future career."

"And Song Joong-ki. Well, he is at his peak. He knows what to do.”

37 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

They were awkward during 1st PC not because they were not 'together' THEY WERE AWKWARD BECAUSE THEY ARE TOGETHER .... just look at how JK was so comfortable with SHK that he could just nuzzled his head (NOT IN THE SCRIPT -WHATSOEVER) .. he was not acting - It was total spontaneous ... If I am not mistaken 1st PC was in Feb ... before DOTS premier and after NY ?????????????

Their awkwardness WAS BECAUSE THEY didn't want to let the public notice their relationship/closeness .... 

That the only explanation for the awkwardness - NOTHING ELSE ...

and I think SHK was referring to their kisses in DOTS and not other drama ...  May be she forgot that there were not so many kisses.. may be she was talking about their kisses out side filming????????

Wahhh your post gimme ideas .. May be SHK was referring to their kisses OF SCREEN

That was my point also. NY date was before the PC. SJK even pushed the water glass to SHK to remind her to drink which is quite a personal thing. 

About the kiss..if we know the sequence of the shootings we can tell what she meant. As I recall correctly gas station kiss was their first kissing scene shooting and it was just a peck. 

Omo.....SongSong so gonna get tease alots about the Tsundere slang word....hahaha...even reporter teasing them now....this word gonna be in their head for a long time...am sure they know the meaning by now....KMS gonna get scolded by SongSong for using such slang....oh my stomach....I can't stop laughing at this news...:lol:

Ottokke uri Pabo couple....how cute can u guys be....ROFL

thank you @joongkyo for the news...:heart:

18 minutes ago, dees33 said:

That was my point also. NY date was before the PC. SJK even pushed the water glass to SHK to remind her to drink which is quite a personal thing. 

About the kiss..if we know the sequence of the shootings we can tell what she meant. As I recall correctly gas station kiss was their first kissing scene shooting and it was just a peck. 

I guess we will never find out what the sequence of the shootings were but then again SHK tapped SJK's leg when she said "Still? We've done it a lot" I don't know if anyone noticed that part when they were talking. 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Tsundere is a term commonly used by young people, the fact that SongSong couple didn't know the meaning of this term has been the reason for a lot of laughter amongst many people.

The fact that many journalists keep writing articles regarding SS couple means that they cannot get enough of them :phew: Usually once a drama ended, some journalists just write about the lead actor and actress in general, not as specific as they did to SS LOL. They're just like shippers who write their analysis into writing, and I found that's great indeed! :D

This little thing about both SJK and SHK didn't know about the meaning of "tsundere" is actually common for shippers like us to discuss but for journalists to do the same aw I can say nothing more than appreciate it much! Ahahahahah

tumblr_lpo6zvxQ0i1qk2u4ao8_500.gif

To the person who posted this(but I not quoting you or tagging you because that would give your post exposure) 

you said: 

This: Regarding SKH statement on "We have done so many times", I believe she was talking about their kissing scenes in other dramas unless track kiss scene was done at last. 

and this: About the kiss..if we know the sequence of the shootings we can tell what she meant. As I recall correctly gas station kiss was their first kissing scene shooting and it was just a peck. 

say: is it that important to know all these at all???? Like seriously? No true shipper would even think of a question like that!! Because all that matters is that SJK is the one SHK is kissing now

I am begining to feel sad for you because your other ship with Kyo on it sank that made you this way! 

I wish you well really 

7 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I guess we will never find out what the sequence of the shootings were but then again SHK tapped SJK's leg when she said "Still? We've done it a lot" I don't know if anyone noticed that part when they were talking. 

lol! i see your post and rewatch immediately, that tapped hand by SHK just like cute scolding to SJK lol

Just freaking out in d morning saw her update ig... "NewYork".... That word just like their solitude Word.. Is their first " publicappereance" rumor n always on in their answer even not being asked LOL... This two just so cuuuteeee.. Like in bts they troll each other n they want to  troll us too.. :D

@joongkyo thankkk youuuu for the info of phuket

@ChewyHoe  Nevermind it's her being consistence .. But the good things she always watching it n even surf this thread n others too.. Well girl you must pity your soul,brain n heart.. Don't get sick n headache.. Ok.. But i see some improvement here.. May you be more blessed n move on so is really gonna make life easier

5 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

lol! i see your post and rewatch immediately, that tapped hand by SHK just like cute scolding to SJK lol

man you guys have eagle eyes...i rewatched it and yes she tapped SJK legs...shows their comfort and intimate level with each other...and when SJK talked abput the permission thing and SHK responding...the Director was like "aish...they are in their own world again" the lady behind SHK close her mouth because she was smiling and the other guy with sunglasses was smiling at their interaction..*watching a love story unfold in front of them*:phew:

and yes the director seemed like he has moony eyes for SHK and wanted to kiss her instead wishing he was SJK lol that was soo funneh to see. :P

1 hour ago, faidaris said:

Hello everyone. I finally have the courage to say hi and my overdue thank you for being active here to all Song-Song shippers. I am not (YET) Song-Song shipper but I frequent visit this thread because I like the energy here, and like all of you I am a HUGE shipper of Captain YSJ and Doctor KMY so maybe it's a good start? :) The thread is pretty warming and I can understand why this thread is moving fast as it is now. It's a lovely feeling and I kinda miss it.

This SS ship actually can take many shippers as it can, so I will be super glad if you "officially" can join us to sail together later :D

Just keep spazz together with us here, and I can guarantee that you won't be dissappointed;)

tumblr_m2mwf5YWzY1r05fcf.gif

As it is a preproduced drama i dont think we will ever get to know the order in which they shot the kiss scenes, but i do think wine kiss and CPR kiss may be filmed before the truck kiss as it was so early in the drama.

And if we see SJK face in the last shipwreck kiss, it resembles the first few eps rather than the later part of the drama where his face has become a little bit puffy. We can clearly see the changes in his face through the course of the drama.

So if my guess is right, they might have had three kiss scenes(wine kiss, CPR kiss& shipwreck kiss) before that truck kiss :sweatingbullets:

@dees33 If we could trust the tieba thread on the timeline, the order of the kisses is gas station -> truck -> beach. The only one we don't know is the wine kiss. Does anyone know if the canteen set is in Greece or Korea?

About the SJK "calling my mum" joke.....am sure he teasing uri SHK...and SHK already immune with his joke that's why she reply "Still, after we have done so many time (my interpretation off n on screen:D)"

Am same boat with JG when come to counting....lalalala

Archived