[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they even have wine kiss rehearsal with Joong Ki in white tshirt comfortably and his partner in pink shirt formally :w00t:

Oh I even see Kyo hitting Joong Ki not sure I'm watching the love story of which MY-SJ or SongSong... you two seriously stop teasing our tiny hearts please...

Just now, joongkyo said:

Btw, SJK was talking to SHK with so much aegyo and no formality during the hair tying scene... Calling her Sunbae, Noona is all BS... I can see through it all.

This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!

Haven't heard it yet..SJK calling him noona or sunbaie in the bts...awwwwww!

Just now, joongkyo said:

Btw, SJK was talking to SHK with so much aegyo and no formality during the hair tying scene... Calling her Sunbae, Noona is all BS... I can see through it all.

This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!

@joongkyo arghhh you're so lucky to know korean... i'm dying to watch the bts with sub now..... :tears:

so much cutenesss.. :wub:

Park Hoon is so funny, holding his head as if he's having an headache, fighting with Dr. Kang? 

Turned out the three (Dr. Song, Onew and Mng JIn) were not shooting epilogue but doing interview, lol, we've been trolled by the previous pic update, lol. They better really show us the epilogue or else I have to say goodbye to my table

Archived