[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

Me too but I fear (oddly) that they would give it to Song Joong Ki due to the SJK syndrome..Usually they only give one Daesang award right??? It's a win-win situation for us.. But SHK's acting was soooo moving especially in the last episodes. Her acting transcends through the screen...SJK's acting too...GAAAH I'm torn with my two faves in one ship ...Eottoke?? Can they just award them both? (Or am I wrong about this?)

But if I remember it right last year there was a tie on KBS Daesang....KSH got it for The Producer and a senior actress got it for All About My Mom, though both are from different shows, so I doubt if they will give both to actors of the same show.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@kristy86 and @songsquare Her lips are pretty irresistible ;) . There's just no way it's an absolute conscious move on his part to do that ;) It's the attraction from deep within helping guide him while acting. Hehe. 

I want to say Song Hye Kyo is perfection, but nobody is perfect ... but she is damn near perfection. The woman has the perfect nose anyone could want, the big, expressive eyes, and those full, pouty lips! She also has the svelte form that even a straight girl like me wants to hug :) But I'm all right if most of the hugs are reserved for Joong Ki. And I could probably go on and on about her inner beauty. 

As for Song Joong Ki, I could write a book about what makes him great! LOL. With the exception of his stick legs---LOL---everything about him is beautiful, also inside and out. The guy is the ideal person a woman would want to introduce to her parents. 

Apart from her past relationships with two actors, I don't know anything else about her dating life, but if I'm just going by those two notable ones, then, wouldn't Song Joong Ki be just the right kind? Third time's the charm, yeah? I don't care anymore if people think I'm delusional or reading too much into things ... There hasn't been any denial, and with Hye Kyo's pretzel-like response about the dating rumors, I believe there's something romantic going on between her and Song Joong Ki.

love how you said "pretzel-like" kkk but truthfully, I was expecting SHK to be more guarded once again since her latest interview was in SK but maaaaaan Queen is Queen and she surprised us yet again with her own style of admission how she and SJK have met up many times to eat together (i take that the "we" she mentioned is probably just the two of them but I could be wrong since it's Korean translated to English so pls correct me if I'm wrong!) and that SJK called her in NYC to meet! (still and will always swoon over this no matter what context it is, fact is she said /he/ contacted her squeals)

these two beautiful on the outside and inside beings deserve each other so much cos more than anything, their personalities match and complement the other so well. and now, with the lack of strong denial or protests bout them dating each other from both of them personally, there could really be something romantic between the two and I'm past the point of I can't see them with anyone else but each other and like you said, third time's the charm and they may just be each other's lucky charm for life. Okay I'm too emotionally invested in these two :tears:

EDIT: HEY HIS SKINNY SEXY LEGS ARE LOVE TOO HAHAHAHAHA (that was my entire point of replying tbh but completely sidetracked lol!)

12 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

Me too but I fear (oddly) that they would give it to Song Joong Ki due to the SJK syndrome..Usually they only give one Daesang award right??? It's a win-win situation for us.. But SHK's acting was soooo moving especially in the last episodes. Her acting transcends through the screen...SJK's acting too...GAAAH I'm torn with my two faves in one ship ...Eottoke?? Can they just award them both? (Or am I wrong about this?)

KBS split the Daesang award last year.  http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/2015-kbs-drama-awards/

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's not that I don't want SJK to win Daesang, but SHK has been acting for 20 years!. She's given KBS some of their biggest hits  --- Forgetting all that she basically carried this drama from episode 12-15 because people were so pissed with the script at that point but she managed to still get the viewers to tune in. I would love Co-Daesang wins for them but if that's not possible then I really am going to side a little bit more with SHK on this one.

True that! That's why I kinda fear that SJK will win because I deem it that SHK should win the award~ She didn't win for the major networks' awards yet...Hopefully, she'll win this! Her acting was truly exceptional through all these years. 

Can't wait for the year-end awards (LOL~ It's far too long but we're sure we'll be seeing them so yeaaah)

Get that Daesang goddess unnie~ 

twtwb-2.jpg

7 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

But didn't JJH got daesang for MLFTS despite KSH got popular? 

SHK MUST get the daesang her acting was really so damn freaking good. 

But what I understand ...Yes, KSH got popular, but it was JJH's character ... her acting ... which took hold of everyone's heart. It made sense for her to get it.

In DOTS case, both characters are equally appreciated ... Can't two people get Daesang

So I've seen this photo recently circles on Instagram of Jin Ssal (sorry I haven't known who he is) taken with Joong Ki, as being inspired by detective spirit of you guys, I took a glance at his following list and guess whom I see - Mr. Ray to the Mond to the Chae - another coincedence I guess?

hint1_zpsn5rpd56y.jpg

(Recapped by me, kindly don't take out of Soompi)

Hope this piece of information somehow is useful for your research work @joongkyo :lol:

17 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

But if I remember it right last year there was a tie on KBS Daesang....KSH got it for The Producer and a senior actress got it for All About My Mom, though both are from different shows, so I doubt if they will give both to actors of the same show.

9 minutes ago, beanizbaby said:

KBS split the Daesang award last year.  http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/2015-kbs-drama-awards/

Thank you @Jalhanda & @beanizbaby for the heads up :) 

Sharing these pics before I goooo~ TENT LOVE

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo7_540.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo5_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo4_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo3_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo6_540.jpg

tumblr_o5zngqbkYp1sfeovqo1_540.jpg

Added translation:

"I laughed a lot.At first,the crew,actors and me laughed at same stuff/scenes but i couldnt seem to forget those scenes fast enough so in the end i was the only one laughing,so i felt really apologetic.It's not so bad if it only happened to me but SJK is someone who can't hold his laughter well too.So in the end when we laughed,filming must be stopped for us to recover,really feel sorry towards the crew."

CgkhlzTUYAA6KqR.jpg

well this definitely looks like LOVE to me! the way he looks at her :wub:

2 minutes ago, Nana Aprilia said:

It's from ep 13 ending preview. This is the full version, they cut out this scene in the original drama

Thanks dear! really why did they have to cut such a beautiful songsong moment out? :angry:

Anyone else also sheds tears whenever they watch the scene where KMY cries with Dr Pyo as she thinks abt YSJ?  I'm not sure why but that scene really gets to me.. 

its just SHK's acting in that scene really feels so genuine .. and I feel my heart being squeezed each time :tears:

Archived