[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Polka dot shirt must be the trend of the season lately :phew: However, at this rate I'm not gonna be surprised if the couple ends up to share the same fashion stylist lol (delulu)

13055606_10154189952955559_6463008429150

credits:baidu

Personally, I can't wait for the BTS & epilogue episode tomorrow of DOTS so we can have more stuff to spazzz over. Miss the drama and our OTP so bad *sighs*

@joongkyo @_@ I don't know what to say right now! I'm paralyzed LOL When I posted the pic I secretly hoped Hyun Kyoung would be involved. But Raymond Chae and even Chulhwa??? lol I'm speechless! I guess its very safe to assume Raymond Chae styled the clothes for SJK during his Hong Kong photoshoot with your Jaehoon oppa at this point. No doubt about it for me now hehehe  Seriously though, thank you for a million times with your detective skills. This ship would go nowhere without you! Salute!!!

@bliss7 yep, no kidding dear! With the latest findings of @joongkyo about sharing hair/fashion stylists and photographers between the two of them, I do think our lady is supporting her boyfriend and his career wholeheartedly under the name of LOVE :lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

Polka dot shirt must be the trend of the season lately :phew: However, at this rate I'm not gonna be surprised if the couple ends up to share the same fashion stylish lol (delulu)

in a way I think SJK is very lucky that he met the right person at the right time of his life! she is indeed his guiding star! (remember he said that he had already found his star before he kissed her at the shipwreck?) ;)

9 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I'm not going to stream today so do share if there are never before seen footage! :) 

I think there wont be any. First two were suppose to be highlights from the drama, which first one actually confirmed and only third one was suppose to be BTS and epilogue. So if you want to see something that we havent seen yet, that will happen on friday in the third special consisting of BTS and epilogue. 

Hmmmm... Did SHK said she 'thought' DOTS could be her last drama? ...She declined a Chinese movie with Tony Leung ...She declined a CF offer from Mitsubishi (with a valid reason) ...She probably have declined other CF offers too ...She's practically "not working" with any thing now ...And to top it all, she mentioned about thinking of getting married in her recent interview.

As a long time fan of hers and if I remember it correctly, she had stated in the past that once she gets married, she'll prioritize her family and would not be active for a while (years) ...I'm wondering if NOW she's already taken the steps to settle down ...She just recently purchased a nice big home ...Why would she need a big home if she'll only live there alone? 

If all these lead to SHK being married (to SJK!) then I am one very happy fan! She has been working for 20 years and have proven her worth. But before that, I hope to see her in a K-movie with SJK - an epic love story that SJK have dreamed of acting on. 

His reaction on the "Beauty' juice is GOLD. Clearly his mind is on default :D  While the host maybe referring to beauty as an adjective, he clearly have it as noun on his brains (ehem Beauty, ehem SHK) :heart:

And just to chirp in on the analysis of episodes: delulu aside, I strongly feel the shipwreck scene in Episode 16 has a lot of reality in it. I know they go by the script but could it be that script is their "my thoughts exactly" and "aha! this is my time to tell her/him how I feel" moments?

- When he told her that his 'I love you' is a question - who does that? that was a first :) Like he needs to know what her reply would be. His smile+Her reaction, just seem so real (thanks @kristy86 that has gotta be one of my fave gifs of them)

- When she told him that if she gave him a hard time on their next lives, that he should not give up on her and try to find her/go after her (hmmm isn't this happening already - him following her halfway across the globe just to have dinner with her, hello NY :wub: )

I am so happy coz i feel it is high time that SHK finally found someone who won't just swept her off her feet but would have the courage and the heart to back it up and do what needs to be done.

so there, just my 2 cents :)

안녕하세요  !

4 minutes ago, songsquare said:

OKAY so am I the only one saying the lines along with them watching this recap of our SS????? That's probably how much I love dots (esp SS) :w00t:

No, definitely not the only one! Watching these scenes for the nth time but can't get enough of them aha. 

Just now, joongkyo said:

I hope we get the BALCONY KISS!. I don't care that the PD thought it was messy or what not.

The BG music in all the scenes seems different.

Yup, some does not have any BG at all...I guess they just added it when everything was finished.

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I hope we get the BALCONY KISS!. I don't care that the PD thought it was messy or what not.

The BG music in all the scenes seems different.

esp the one the boys got scolded by their girlfriends IT GOT ALL SO SERIOUS THE BGM lol!

Archived