[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lila7 said:

@alleverything wow! She's look so 'motherly' for someone who's "Like a Child" :P:wub::wub::wub:

Been dying to say this BUT this is not base on facts just me being delusional ... 

Spoiler

Remember when SJK bought SHK the french macaroons because she has a sweet tooth. And another incident during the party when puppy reported that noona isn't eating and SJK went out to get something for her ....

I seriously feel that she was pregnant :w00t: :phew: .... but of course that is just me being overly delulu ...

Your 'motherly' comment suddenly triggers those thots again :P

@missandrea you're welcome!^^ and yasssss gurl sameee! Moving on from DOTS is way more difficult than moving on from a guy I'm telling you!! xD haha but yup songsong will always be my favorite lovebirds!:wub:

ahh I just looked at the pic again and here's the translation of SHK message

https://instagram.com/p/BEbhGzHOQJe/

Dear Hyoseon eonnie(older sister)

Eonnie thank you^^

For the pretty and awesome photos

-Moyeon & kyo❤️

And you know what it's not important but all these time I thought hyoseon photographer is a guy!xD :sweatingbullets: so when SHK wrote eonnie I was like "huh?" Lol okay nevermind xP

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604211710249562761_2 

not sure if this has been shared but this is from Kpop Herald! More or less the same content! :)

"And Song Joong-ki. Well, he is at his peak. He knows what to do.” - this statement stood out for me HAHA partly cos she'd know since she's been indirectly yet heavily involved with all his photoshoots lately ;)

5 minutes ago, songsquare said:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604211710249562761_2 

not sure if this has been shared but this is from Kpop Herald! More or less the same content! :)

"And Song Joong-ki. Well, he is at his peak. He knows what to do.” - this statement stood out for me HAHA partly cos she's been indirectly yet heavily involved with all his photoshoots lately ;)

yesss yessss he know what to do as she's always there to help along the way. :)

the content of the article is the same just the reporter wrote in in a more formal context. i am excited for part3, the title is song joong ki. mmm..:wub: i think they are a item in the eyes of everyone in SK right now so it doesnt matter what they said. they are an item. I AM HAPPYYYYY

DXgbDg2.gif

Your Love Got me looking so Crazy in Love

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love your doing no one else can

Got me looking so crazy right now your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (In love)
Got me looking so crazy right now your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (Your touch)

Got me hoping you'll page me right now your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking got me looking so crazy in love

When I talk to my friends so quietly
(Who he think he is?) Look at what you did to me
Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress
If you ain't there ain't nobody else to impress

The way that you know what I thought I knew
It's the beat my heart skips when I'm with you
But I still don't understand
Just how the love you're doing no one else can

Got me looking so crazy right now your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (In love)
Got me looking so crazy right now your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (Your touch)

Got me hoping you'll page me right now your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking got me looking so crazy in love

Uh-Oh-Uh-Oh-Uh-Oh-Oh-No-No........ I cant get them both out of my mind....the more i read between the lines the more
i will fuel up this one crazy in love ship!!!!!! sail on shippers!

Hey, guys ... I know everyone's done it, but of course, I also wanted to try my hand at making a video of all the Songs' kisses in the drama  ;) The Songs and their no joke chemistry are just so inspiring! This is my first MV in ages! 

It's nothing fancy conceptually or visually; I'll save the fancy stuff some other day when I've got the time. I just compiled all the Songs' kissing scenes together and set them to sexy music. Hehe. 

I hope you enjoy!

While editing the MV, it hit me again that there really is no way the Songs couldn't have felt an attraction for each other. All those kisses that needed to be shot at different angles for many hours at the right time of day and immersing into the characters and their emotions combined with the already subconscious attraction they have for each other ... The feelings between them had to be burgeoning on the set. I'm not undermining their professionalism, but they're also humans. And It just amazes me that they shot all those kisses, many of which we didn't get to see onscreen.

Also, for Joong Ki to call Hye Kyo to hang out while they were in New York at the same time tells me that he's interested in her as more than just friends. He wasn't over his time filming with her ... but obviously, that goes for the whole cast who continue to have meals together. That's some deep connection there.

I seriously miss this show!

Edit

I just asked my Korean friend to get me a hard copy 4 hard copies of Harper's Bazaar's Song Joong Ki issue. (I don't know what I'll dow with the other 3. I might do a giveaway on our site. ;) ) I'm gonna owe her big! I'm not the type to do this, but I just love Song Joong Ki, and I couldn't wait for YesAsia to sell it (or if they ever will) for an exorbitant price. If Hye Kyo had done the pictorial with him, I would have gotten 10 copies!

According to SHKs official Chinese weibo site her agency has responded to the rumor about her starring in the new European Raiders movie with Tony Leung and Kris Wu. They confirmed she did indeed receive an offer to take part but have since declined the project. 

3 minutes ago, 2cents said:

According to SHKs official Chinese weibo site her agency has responded to the rumor about her starring in the new European Raiders movie with Tony Leung and Kris Wu. They confirmed she did indeed receive an offer to take part but have since declined the project. 

*pouts* Sigh Well, am sure she's got other great film offers! Shall wait for the good news...

Woah! I've been out for a day or two and I have so much to back-read!! Our ship is SAILING far and beyond!!

1 minute ago, 2cents said:

Perhaps declining the project allows her time to spend with someone who's busy filming? :P

I just read a funny question from IG. One netizens asked why when SongSong interview in HongKong for ViuTv,nobody asked them about their dating rumour. But when they're interviewed separately their dating rumour question kept popping out and they're both covering it LOL :D:D 

1 hour ago, angieknows_11 said:

Editing just the clips of the kissing scenes, it hit me again that there really is no way the Songs couldn't have felt an attraction for each other. All those kisses that needed to be shot at different angles for many hours at the right time of day and immersing their emotions into the characters combined with the already subconscious attraction they have for each other ... The feelings had to be burgeoning on the set. I'm not undermining their professionalism, but they're also humans. And It just amazes me that they shot all those kisses, many of which we didn't get to see onscreen.

Also, for Joong Ki to call Hye Kyo to hang out while they were in New York at the same time tells me that he's interested in her as more than just friends. He wasn't over his time filming with her ... but obviously, that goes for the whole cast who continue to have meals together. That's some deep connection there.

Thanks very much for the video! Don't worry, there can never be too many scenes of their two pretty faces snogging.

I hope that the bts episode on Friday may have some useful clips for more mvs. Like the close up shots of the clock tower kiss, particularly when Mr S, uh I mean YSJ pulled Mrs S, erm KMY tightly to him. The director owes us those big time.

12 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WHY!!!!!.. Maybe the script was awful?...lol

However considering SHK hasn't been doing any professional commitments since January which is when DOTS ended, I am really surprised - it's not like SHK to sit idle like this for so long. In addition after her own admission that she was fearful that after all the backlash in the last 3 years that she thought that DOTS would be her last project.

UAA better be doing their best work in getting her some amazing scripts because this just isn't fair for an actress like her.

UAA - I'm watching you!

Actually you're probably right. Jingle Ma (yes that's his name.... o_0!! the director of the past 2 "raiders" movies) isn't known to have really great movies tbh (personal opinion there)... like they prob will do great at the box office (read: China market) but storyline and script wise it's cringeworthy and painful to watch... from experience!

This seems to be happening a bit of late i've noticed with HK director movies made For China... all big budget commercial films with huge casts but empty stories/scripts... eg like the God of Gamblers 3 that recently got done with an amazingly stellar cast. raked it in massively in China but at the same time got massively panned by critics and cinema goers elsewhere as the storyline was absolutely bs. I wouldn't want SHK to be linked nor involved in a project like that.. and her agency prob did the right move after seeing Jingle Ma's script!

Though I really would have wanted to see her alongside up and coming star Kris Wu. Darn it!

8 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I just read a funny question from IG. One netizens asked why when SongSong interview in HongKong for ViuTv,nobody asked them about their dating rumour. But when they're interviewed separately their dating rumour question kept popping out and they're both covering it LOL :D:D 

I remember reading in a HK newspaper a reporter mentioned that their questions they wanted to ask had to be vetted by their (Korean) side first hence why they were only allowed to ask questions mainly pertaining to the drama and not personal. 

I am a newbie here, so I do hope my sentence won't offend anyone for now and in the future. I am a solid fan of SHK since AIMH. I admit that after watching all her dramas the actor she shared best chemistry is Joong Ki. The way he looked at her in every scene they are in is just too clear for me that he has special feeling toward her. Even it is not love at first it is sure not a normal one. I've been in a relationship for 7 years before getting married. The way he looks at her is just like the way my boyfriend-now-my-husband look at me! This ship is staying strong and sailing forward for sure! Even later we see both of them clearly use denial word to their dating rumor just because it does not work out. But in my country (Cambodia) people do believe that when you meet the one with same facial shape that is your soulmate. And they do look alike! 

P.S: remember a man would not ask for a girl idea related to his charm if that girl is not someone special to him! that is what my boyfriend always asked me when he wanna know the truth about his charm and look haha

Archived