[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow SongSong are both so unique with their interviews for DOTS. They'd rather do one press conference to just sum it all. Proves they're not in it to promote.

By the way, so SJK will be jetting off to Hong Kong again this Friday and it's to attend a Dior event? Will SHK also attend since she usually does? Anyone know? Would be awesome if we get another Hong Kong getaway. We have fond memories of Hong Kong and I'm sure they do too. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read every page of this thread of 484.... it suddenly  ccome to my mind. .. that the rumor started be cos  of the NY  sighting. .. and even SHK  admit that there are photos arises from that. ... BUT. .. how come I don't remember  seeing any of thoses photos? Those blurry, taken from far photo .... types... maybe I have read too fast and did not digest the info properly. ...  

Either their Agency had 'silenced' the witness or that they had paid off the 'witness ' well.... hmm. .. but since the show had come to an end. ... I believed that it is time for the witness to stand up and show off her trophy!!!! 

Yes!!! I will be stuck to this thread till SS couple announced their wedding and all the truth came out!!!! 

5 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Wow SongSong are both so unique with their interviews for DOTS. They'd rather do one press conference to just sum it all. Proves they're not in it to promote.

By the way, so SJK will be jetting off to Hong Kong again this Friday and it's to attend a Dior event? Will SHK also attend since she usually does? Anyone know? Would be awesome if we get another Hong Kong getaway. We have fond memories of Hong Kong and I'm sure they do too. 

He is attending the Dior Homme event and no mention of SHK attending as of now. 

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160420/55008375

@ilovesjk HK is probably another location apart from Greece and NYC that have special meaning to them both heh! at this point, I'm fine if they both wanna give separate press cons cos they'll end up talking bout each other as if the other person is there anyways (and look at us, we all lost it a few days apart from SJK's fanmeeting to SHK's interview, can you imagine together like the HK press con? Pandemonium lol!) and their press cons will still make major headlines just because Korea is still curious of their true relationship status lol! The only joint press con I wanna have of them both again is of their upcoming nuptials :wub:

I wanna Thank you SJK FOR being her black knight to shield our beautiful goddess time and again.

Image result for song hye kyo song joong ki in airport

I wanna Thank you SJK FOR taking the initiative to care for her.

Image result for song hye kyo song joong ki kiss

I wanna Thank you SJK FOR CHEERING HER UP in times when she has doubts and jitters

Image result for song hye kyo song joong ki in airport

I wanna Thank you SJK FOR EVRELASTING PROMISE to us and to her THAT HE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE his whole life TO CARE FOR HER,TO LOVE HER always AND TO STARE AT HER with love and infinity..(WELL,with self professed admiration towards her,I can say that you are totally proclaiming her as yours)

Thank you LOVING each other

Yaaaa,now i know why you look so proud...U meant to tell us You have gotten what you want huh?

and 2 of u live happily after.....:heart:

How about getting both of then on Running Man? Seeing how SJK reacts to her will be very telling, won't it?

Btw, noticed that SJK was wearing a biker jacket when they flew to HK for the PC n that nite she also wore a biker jacket to dinner, as seen in her IS pics. They are so couple-dressing right now.

I m holding my breath for some breaking news of them being caught on a date any day now coz he has said he will admit to a relationship if caught.

thank you so much for all translations, insightful posts, beautiful pics..you guys are amazing..i have to backreading about 20 + pages..i'm so blessed and so lucky to ship these beautiful souls aka SJK and SHK..i was not their fans to begin with but now i adores them as an actor/actress, as individual personal character and of course as a couple:wub:..reading all the SJK's interviews and SHK's interviews..there's no doubt. they are fond to each other...they talked so highly about each other, especially SHK, she didnt stop mentioning him and been so proud of him,,so whatever they said about the dating rumours, i have to respect that, and they have a right to say whatever they wants..

i'm sorry in advance, if it's ot.. but this adorable song song couple remains me so much with my beloved darling couple, i feel like dejavu..lol.. there're so much too "coincidences" , both of  the couples praised each other so much and talked sweetly about each other in their interviews after the drama ended, The deniel form both agencies..and even in one of interviews..PSh said she felt like a proud mom towards LJS..LOL, ..

I have nothing constructive to add, but just want to thank all of you posting translations and thoughtful reflections post-SHK's own 'mass interview' (same media strategy, OTP? Lol) as I recover from a hangover.

Spoiler

lol the comments next door about this photo are so funny ("地主家的傻儿子”) but I don't know how to translate it without making it sound terrible!

But Mr S is looking mighty fine here:

All pic credit to owners

12 hours ago, storeberry said:

I can't watch from this link. It states I am not living in Korea. Sob sob

I use apk OLWEB TV. Download it in playstore (because I use my android cell phone). Choose South Korea then KBS 2 the play...It work for me although something nag due bad internet connection. Good luch :D

58 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS? OR WHOM HE WANTS? :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

12950347_1706280259660854_91164874_n.jpg

HE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR ANY NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT HIS BAE!

12907443_1741217346094077_1050579875_n.j

He still has his baby/boyish look :rolleyes:. and yet he still looks HAWTTTT !!:wub::wub:

I can't think of anyone better than SHK that matches his looks & personality. :blush:

11 hours ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Why do I get this feeling......

Descendants of the Sun was really created for them (amidst the promo that some actors turned down the offer)

That the story was patterned to their personal love story.

Some story lines used we're really the real words they've spoken to each other.

That DOTS central interest is to showcase how KIKYO relationship blossomed.

Gosh! I'm gettin crazier everyday! :w00t:

I'm not sure but i think i've read somewhere that SJK and SHK were on the writers' mind when they were working on the script. :) Didn't writer KES welcomed SJK when he was discharged from the military?

If that is true, my delulu mind says fate brought them together. They're meant to be. :wub: 

11 hours ago, bliss7 said:

well I'm curious.. did he really have to hold her close by her waist like this? was it in the script?

I found this scene is beautifully taken. It feels both romantic and synchronous :D 

11 hours ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Why do I get this feeling......

Descendants of the Sun was really created for them (amidst the promo that some actors turned down the offer)

That the story was patterned to their personal love story.

Some story lines used we're really the real words they've spoken to each other.

That DOTS central interest is to showcase how KIKYO relationship blossomed.

Gosh! I'm gettin crazier everyday! :w00t:

I have the same thought also. They said that Kim writer met SHK and SJK several time to discuss the script. But I feel that the story itself is about SJK and SHK not only the character. I have strong or strange belief that they had already share the same feeling (not couple yet) before SJK enlist army. That made SHK a girl who her BF enlist army (episode 15)...hahaha....(delulu mode on)

Those PC pictures though! Wow! SHK is prettiest when she just have simple and light make up on. Love it when she has full make-up on looking glam and fabulous as well, but this one, with much simplicity, she exudes certain naïveté with subtle beauty and class. Yes, I am fangirling! Haha! 

The event location looks lavish and grand. Something we should expect from SHK. The media's comfort is something a top star like SHK should know about and taking utmost care for them is expected as well. Anyways, great accomodation is always given to media otherwise, it would backlash and that would be the highlight of the PC rather than the main point of the movie or stars on it. 

I wonder what is she going to do next, besides the pending Chinese movie. She should fly to China then and meet up with her BF! Gaaaaaahh. 

OMG, I didn't know Zhang Yuqi is also a guest for this episode of Hurry Up, Brother along with SJK.  She is known for looking quite like SHK.  SJK is surrounded by people who is somehow connected to Kyo.  Angelababy whose husband is Huang Xiao Ming who has worked with SHK and Zhang Yuqi who looks like Kyo, lol

61c0ac24gw1f34390xeu6j21hc1z4tru.jpg

With SBS announcer, Choi Ki Hwan

c032b0c7jw1f34382eq0wj20qo0k0dhl.jpg

Archived