[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows_11 You're right, I really do. I hope I will never have to stop updating my timeline. :wub:

So I was away for a little while and only had time to skim through the pages and not sure if somebody already broke this down so I apologize in advance if I’m just reiterating what someone else already pointed out. I mentioned this briefly in my previous post but just wanted to elaborate a bit more.  

Ideal Type

“I feel that we must have the same hobby/interest such as love for food, travelling or that we are alike in many other aspects that make us a good pair. If we have same liking, then we will be happier. I also hope that we can communicate well and respect each other’s work.

•          “His passion is no joke. Joong Ki’s personality is similar to mine. Especially our work mindset.” – Song Hye Kyo, excerpt from Elle June 2015
  •          “My personality is kind of similar to her. We are working well together, and have lots to talk about. Song Joong Ki, excerpt from Elle October 2015
  •           Both have now shared the same circle of friends, staffs, etc. following DOTS.
  •          Both seem to have a love for art.
  •          Both traveled to New York and met up.
  •           Both have an overall love for travelling.
  •           Both are always out having meals together.
  •           Both have mentioned each other being considerate and always take great care of everyone around them.

Kiss Scene

“When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

•           LOL SHK eonnie, you are much too cute! Believe me, it’s as normal as breathing too when I kiss my boyfriend. Your body language was more telling than you anticipated huh? Also, a little favor I’d like to ask, can you please provide details on the kisses so I can live vicariously through you? Sorry I can’t help it. :P 

Maternal Instincts Triggered

“SHK especially felt extremely proud of how popular SJK was in HK, girls in school uniforms were screaming OPPA and running after him. She laughed and said, it was so overwhelming that I almost felt pride in a maternal way.

•          Believe me, I’m this way with my boyfriend all the time. Women have an instinctive knack for nurturing and tend to very much mother their men because maternal instinct is wired into our brains.
  •           Signs of SHK mothering her man:
  • -    She said so herself about feeling proud of him.
  • - She’s involved with all of his projects as of late, providing her staffs and I’m sure providing her input on everything else.
  • - She is the Kang Mo Yeon and he is the Yoo Si Jin in the relationship. :D 
  • - Of course I want to add that they balance each other out though because SHK is also childlike towards SJK and said she often sees him to be older than her.

2 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@angieknows_11 You're right, I really do. I hope I will never have to stop updating my timeline. :wub:

So I was away for a little while and only had time to skim through the pages and not sure if somebody already broke this down so I apologize in advance if I’m just reiterating what someone else already pointed out. I mentioned this briefly in my previous post but just wanted to elaborate a bit more.  

Ideal Type

“I feel that we must have the same hobby/interest such as love for food, travelling or that we are alike in many other aspects that make us a good pair. If we have same liking, then we will be happier. I also hope that we can communicate well and respect each other’s work.

•          “His passion is no joke. Joong Ki’s personality is similar to mine. Especially our work mindset.” – Song Hye Kyo, excerpt from Elle June 2015

•          “My personality is kind of similar to her. We are working well together, and have lots to talk about. Song Joong Ki, excerpt from Elle October 2015

•           Both have now shared the same circle of friends, staffs, etc. following DOTS.

•          Both seem to have a love for art.

•          Both traveled to New York and met up.

•           Both have an overall love for travelling.

•           Both have mentioned each other being considerate and always take great care of everyone around them.
  •  

Kiss Scene

“When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

•           LOL SHK eonnie, you are much too cute! Believe me, it’s as normal as breathing too when I kiss my boyfriend. Your body language was more telling than you anticipated huh? Also, a little favor I’d like to ask, can you please provide details on the kisses so I can live vicariously through you? Sorry I can’t help it. :P 
  •  

Maternal Instincts Triggered

“SHK especially felt extremely proud of how popular SJK was in HK, girls in school uniforms were screaming OPPA and running after him. She laughed and said, it was so overwhelming that I almost felt pride in a maternal way.

•          Believe me, I’m this way with my boyfriend all the time. Women have an instinctive knack for nurturing and tend to very much mother their men because maternal instinct is wired into our brains.

•           Signs of SHK mothering her man:
    • -   She said so herself about feeling proud of him.

-   She’s involved with all of his projects as of late, providing her staffs and I’m sure providing her input on everything else.

She is the Kang Mo Yeon and he is the Yoo Si Jin in the relationship. :D 

•  

...and the song is "Like a Child" ........omooonaaa!

@Chewy Hoe that's it, I'm going to sleep imagining JK and HK together. Huhu... I love shk so much, i dun even dare being delulu me and jk together. Lolz.

@ilovesjk ur timeline is the best. Instead of covering her scandal with Joongki, it seems like she reveals more info to us. 

So random meeting SHK, huh ? What about that phone call you got from SJK ? Still sticking to your story about random meal with a friend on the other side of planet, while holding hands ? 

We all went crazy when we heard what SJK was doing and saying during interviews and fan meetings. I dont think anyone was feeling hopeful about SHK saying anything groundbreaking during her interview. 

But we all were proved wrong. She was glowing, she couldnt look happier if she wanted. She is smart, funny and mysterious. And as much as she is professional, even she cannot hide how she feels about certain someone. She even said it herself. 

I am in love. I have been for a year now. And I am annoying everyone around with how happy I look. I smile all the time. I literally cannot stop. They all say, that I have gone mad. And I agree. Love is a madness. The right kind of madness. It gets the best out of you and makes you a better person. I am blessed. I found the one and everyone around me knows it. Because no matter how much I try to hide it, it shows. It shows in my every move, in my every word, actions, expression. I simply cannot hide it, no matter what I do. I reached a state where I dont want to sleep, because reality is finally better than a dream. 

And this is what I see, when I look at these two people. SJK and SHK are glowing. They are radiant. They simply cannot hide it. A word love is written all over their faces. They cannot go without mentioning each other, they cannot go without being with each other. They are happy to the point of being annoying. 

I am going from my experience and from what I learned observing them. I might have only known them for 3 weeks now, but that only makes me someone who is not influenced by anything unnecessary from the past. I can look at them objectively and see how much they care for each other. How they treat each other and how respectful are they towards each other. 

And all I see are two people in love, who are too happy to be able to hide it. No matter how they decide to proceed, I will be with both of them to support their decision. And I will never stop hoping that they will see what everyone else sees when they look at them. 

So good to hear news from Kyo!

I love reading her interview. This woman is and will forever and ever be my ultimate girl crush! She is a role model in every aspect, the definition of being beautiful inside and out, is she lacking in anything ? I'm stopping here or else I will write an essay on how much I admire her aha.

It's heartwarming to see Dots cast/crew bond. *tears of joy* Seems like it is one of the best thing that happened to them, they will surely cherish these memories a lot! I'm so happy for them :) 

And uri couple ahahahaha, we know what you are doing since a long time ago! Keep going as you planned, keep paving the way. We don't mind, we will enjoy seeing you hanging out here and there!
And what did I just read, it's JoongKi who initiated the NY dinner ? More details! 

giphy.gif

Because of school and time zone, I'm missing the fun of this thread... I also missed a byuntae moment lol, gonna join next time guys! 

Thanks to all translators and contributors!

45 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Haha @d172 

to stay in bed we need this. See those eyes in second pic 

And before sleeping, we need this. I have not seen anyone this flirty in PJs 

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!! Its over midnight here why did you post those pajamas' pose?!:crazy: Holyshit my pervy mind cant handle it anymore. I did zoom in/out countlessly for two left below pics, but you know i think we will get better view if sjk's hands not in between:tears:

I'm out :phew: zzzzzzzzzzzz

Before going back to the workforce system, I made this... Gaaaaaaah. 

Activate: Delulu mode on... 

4DEF597E-1F8E-4AC0-926B-93823016304D_zps

Spoiler

0B32EBA2-55CE-4C55-AF78-8859B690A6A5_zps

Gotcha, you pervy minds! LOL. These two are such a tease. 

Whatever you guys do under the covers(pun intended), it's all up to you two. We will keep sailing and stay afloat until you are both ready to dock! Hahaha. 

Edit: 

Disclaimer:  Images above can and may inhibit acute reality distortion with perverted illusion ideation. LOL.

image_zpsnxf8s8kn.jpeg

Reposting this picture. SJK has the sexiest eyes, OMG! I'm bewitched alright! Wouldn't know what to do if he looked at me like that. I applaud SHK for holding up though she did admit that her heart fluttered for him too. 

@joongkyo Soompi just reported your breaking news (here). It's an article about Hye Kyo addressing the dating rumors :) She was happy that Song Joong Ki had contacted her, but the article highlights Hye Kyo's assertion that the dating speculation began when they were shown to be wearing couple bracelets in the drama. LOL. But again, we know the rumor didn't start there. It began before it aired when someone witnessed their New York hand-hold. LOL. Ugh, I would love to be the person who witnessed that. I would love to meet the person who witnessed that and have him/her describe everything he/she saw! I wonder how that person feels right now ... The agencies and stars are going with the script about a NY meal, but he/she knows what he/she saw with his/her own eyes!

I still find it funny that Hye Kyo didn't say they're not dating. Instead she just went on about being cautious of eating together because of scandal worries despite being friends who've worked together for over 6 months and how she often runs into people she knows in New York and besides, it was NY fashion week. Too much explaining ... too much ... If there's nothing going on, then why is it so hard to say that there's nothing going on? LOL. 

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Just read in one of the articles that SHK received a call from SJK when she was in NYC!. He was the one who called her wanting to meet for the meal. She thought to refuse meeting in NYC and tell him that they should instead meet in Seoul , just because of the fear of a scandal would be silly.

And how did they find out? By tapping their phones? Those two are barely accepting they were holding hands in NY. I'm wondering how did this get leak? lol

hmmm i suddenly remember something, i don't know if this has been asked yet,  

Has there been any comment by the K-nets about the NINJA SITUATION in the airport for Hong Kong PC, or they think there is nothing about it? If i remember correctly it was a wildly talk situation in IG and Youtube at the time. 

My question is excluding Dispatch of course as they are surely a confirmed Song-Song shipper by now. :P 

@jakey09 From Hye Kyo herself :) Soompi has the article up.

Initially, when the agencies came up with their explanation, there was no mention at all about Song Joong Ki contacting/calling her. It was just about them being coincidentally in town at the same time and eating out with friends ... She's straying from the script ...

Had to come out of lurking mode when I read SHK's interview. WOW, she is so beautiful, I can't even say it enough. Pretty sure even in her 70s and she'll still be looking good. You can see her beaming in those pictures with real smiles all around, not the smile people usually do when they don't want their picture taken.  It was sweet that she said she was proud of SJK with all the popularity he's gotten. Even as a Hallyu star, still remains humble. I've been waiting for so long on how she was going to respond to the dating rumor, almost thought she would deny it. But nope, did the exact same thing SJK did but with a different excuse lol. These two are so in sync, it's almost like they discussed on what to say. I liked her response, "We've acted with each other for 7 months, we can't have meals" Fair enough unnie, but is it just me or did she sounded a bit defensive? It sounds like, "yeah we have meals together, so what?" Nothing wrong with that HK, but to say you guys were both coincidentally there and you "happened" to run into each other is just...:phew: NYC is a huge city, rare chance if that happened. And some people already pointed it out but when she started rambling on about YAI & LKS, umm where did that come from? :blink: Haha, got a lil nervous? :sweatingbullets:The question was about the rumor, she diverted the attention away(not denying) and was like, ok moving on... Another telling thing was when she said she was even surprised about her expressions with the kiss scenes, you can try to conceal all you want but body language never lies. Of course the revelation of wanting to get married, just like our SJK. Needless to say more? With everything we've gotten about these two, there is no way there is nothing going on( if nothing indeed happened yet, which I doubt). Wedding bells please? :wub:

Am I the only one who was disappointed with the special episode? Spent mostly on Kyo and #SongSongCouple stalking. lol 

Should have at least shown one new scene ...or something...didn't get the point of it...I mean, all episodes are online...could have seen those scenes any time... did they really thought after the last episode...people didn't hit the replay button all weekend? lol

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Am I the only one who was disappointed with the special episode? Spent mostly on Kyo and #SongSongCouple stalking. lol 

Should have at least shown one new scene ...or something...didn't get the point of it...I mean, all episodes are online...could have seen those scenes any time... did they really thought after the last episode...people didn't hit the replay button all weekend? lol

I liked it since I can watch Song Song highlights without skipping things. :P  Though they did cut out some good scenes of them too...

And I liked watching the early days.  I forgot how much SJ suffered.  :sweatingbullets:  But yeah, I can't wait for Friday for the new stuff. 

Okay, these observations are based mostly on @joongkyo's and @smiletall's translations and partly on the recent Soompi article. I have no understanding of the Korean language, so, the essence of the original articles might be lost in this message. So, please, please don't take this comment out of this thread and make an even bigger deal than necessary. Basically, what I'm saying is use your own judgment when you read this and don't use it in a manner that will be harmful to Hye Kyo, Joong Ki, and their friends. And please don't misunderstand me. In this comment, I'm not saying Hye Kyo is a liar, as I believe she is a straightforward and very genuine person (She's my girl!), but understandably, when it comes to her love life, she wants to protect her privacy, so, I don't think she will be completely forthcoming about the real score between her and Song Joong Ki.

I'm just being cautious, so, I've replaced some quoted terms with the underlined ones.

When Hye Kyo addressed the rumors, she used the word "honestly" or "it is true." Apparently, such words are tended to be used to conceal the truth. According to this article and this one, when a person uses such terms (especially the word "really" and similar terms like "the truth is") they are emphasizing their honesty, and so, there's a good chance they've got a secret. Per the article, "There's no need to add them if you really are telling the truth ..." The article also says, "Truth-tellers have no problem issuing categorical denials---i.e. I never cheated anyone in my whole life---whereas the person concealing something will choose his words ever so carefully."

According to this article, when a person "wants to build credibility, she will pad her story with as much factual content as possible." This article says pretty much the same thing: When a person isn't being completely truthful, "they may also have a tendency to add excessive detail to better convince themselves or others what they are saying. They may also embellish with details that a person who is telling the truth wouldn't think of adding."

This article backs up what the aforementioned ones have asserted:

"They provide too much information: While it may seem like the more details you get about someone's activities, the more likely you will believe them. But, it is more likely that, the reason they have provided so many details, is because they have anticipated any and all questions you might ask and are trying to cover up their secret ... This is because the more someone has to hide, or wants to hide something, the more thought they will put into what they will say if asked bout their activities and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are ... But, while the devil may be in the detail, sometimes the best lies are the simplest and don't really require that much detail."

The same article asserts the following:

"They have an answer for everything: If someone you suspect of hiding something appears to have an answer for everything, it probably means they are hiding something ... This is because they have gone to great lengths to cover up the fact that they are being less than forthright and have, in their minds, thought of every question you could possibly ask them about their activities."

Keeping all the above points in mind ... now let's examine what Hye Kyo did ... When asked to give her thoughts on the rumors, what did she say? She "padded" her response by saying:  

• The rumors started with the bracelets.
  • People viewed it differently since they met up in New York.
  • She runs into people all the time while in New York ... She has meals with other people, not just Joong Ki.
  • It was New York fashion week anyway.
  • Why can't they have meals together and not worry about scandals when they're friends and worked together for more than six months, etc.
  • Instead of ending her response by saying there's no truth to the rumors, she changes the topic by expressing her appreciation for Lee Kwang Soo and Yoo Ah In for doing cameos. 
  • (There's her response on top of the original statement from the agencies claiming that they had a meal with other friends.)

I admit that initially, it felt like Hye Kyo had made a denial even though she didn't really deny. I had to really think about her response to the dating rumors and examine my own behavior when I'm hiding the truth ... and I find her to be guilty of what I (and many of us) do when we want to protect our secret: Explain, explain, explain while never getting around to giving an actual yes or no, a definitive answer.

So, in the end, I'm glad Hye Kyo talked and talked. During the interview with the press, she was disarming and very candid about her feelings regarding all areas except, I believe, the dating rumors. Hehe. I think she actually gave away more than what she had intended. Now, I actually think the reporters have been smart to just ask them about their thoughts about the rumors rather than asking them directly if they are dating or not because as a result, the Songs are spilling more than what was known or believed. And I would rather that these personal hints directly come from the Songs rather than from close third parties or outside observers.

By the way, I apologize for just basically repeating my previous post, but I did want to support my observations with some articles on the subject of truth detection. Also, this is all just for fun.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

Archived