[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG... WOW...

Just finished reading SHK's interview... and OMG i agreee you all of you.......

:lol::lol: SHE DID NOT DENYYYYYY :wub::wub: 

And her comment about Marriage.. :lol::lol: just wow... with both SHK and SJK mentioning about marriage in their PC and FM respectively really shows that both of them must have already think about this a lot..... 

Nothing else to say basically haha.....  

Thankyou  @joongkyo @khxy for the translation... :heart: 

I really enjoy reading SHK's interview...her answer is so humble and sincere. She truly have a big heart.

Rest assured SHK, your role as KMY will be one of the most memorable K-DRAMA HEROINE for years to come.. 

Most viewed on Naver - she made it to the 1st and he made it to the 4th :lol: How would awesome it be if both of you are in the same article :phew:

Credit to songhyekyozone at Instagram.

And our Goddess's Instagram followers reaches 1.7m today ^_^ Her followers before DOTs was around 400k and now it's multiplied by more than 4 :w00t: so happy to know that her talent and inner beauty are being more and more recognized :)

And after today's interview I can acknowledge that you visit Insta quite regularly right unnie? :phew: so please make 1.7m people happy with a little bit more frequent updates :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/kyo1122/

2 hours ago, melissala said:

She's using a new excuse, the not-a-couple bracelet.  He used the drama's popularity.   No, it's the fan account of hand holding in NY you two....plus your other suspicious behavior.  If you guys were just good friends, just show us normally like you do with other people.  :P 

Though I like that she's basically saying yes we had meals and are close, and will in the future.  So what?  Yes, keep on doing that.  

how i wish that damn fan took the picture of both of them holding hands then no more speculation B)

1 hour ago, songsquare said:

I'm curious about knetz comments on SHK's interview today since they've all been rooting for SS and want to see them date! And now with her revelation that HEY WE MEET MORE TIMES THAN YOU THINK AND WE ADMIT and her SJK-style way of denial of the dating rumours between them, i'm darn sure it's gonna break the headlines and give the media something to talk about, which they've been wanting an answer for so long anyway! SHK be all: "don't say I didn't say anything bout the rumours :D" ahhh when the goddess is in the mood to be playful and cheeky to the media cos she's well, in love! 

On sidenote, I CAN'T IMAGINE THE SUDDEN INCREASE IN VISITS TO SOUTH KOREA THE DAY SS GETS MARRIED COS ALL OF US HERE BE BOOKING A FLIGHT TO CONGRATULATE THEM :wub:  /tho in actual fact their marriage could possibly be a potential 007 mission yet again but i don't mind either way or they can have their wedding in Greece or any of their favourite exotic places in the world!

@songsquare or maybe in Jeju island with all her dogs, the wind, the sea, wildflowers, wooden chairs and twinkle lights when the night comes,  a rustic style wedding you know. I think those things fit her so well! :blush:  Right now I'm even imagining our kikyo kissing at the sunset just like in the drama, except SJK is wearing groom suit and SHK is in white with a flower wreath on her head. OMG I should stop cuz my heart just can't take it anymore. :confounded:

16 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

@shortcut22 Yipee ~ My mom becomes annoying at times because every giddy episode or just at random times like eating dinner or walking across the street, she always asks, "Why are they not for REAL?" "Are they not even dating?" "Are you sure?" ...I ended up joking about them and telling her, "Ma, they will not date, perhaps they will just announce that they'll be getting married." but then she counters, "That's great, so when is it?" 

Me: Way to go Ma..

My mother is a huge SongSong shipper~ 

YOUR MOTHER IS AMAZING. Unfortunately my mother doesn't like watching Korean dramas so .... TT but i'm still glad that i have my sister who is also fangirling over SS.

I also think it that way tho ... that they will just announce their marriage plan after years of dating :w00t: that'd be great! just like the couple from "Blood" :w00t:

Hi gals! have been a silent reader all this time and suddenly SHK Interview along with SJK films for RB today comes out, I can't let my self not to going out from my cave and said, THANK YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR UPDATE!! (especially our beloved detective @joongkyo and our lovely superb translator @khxy) I can't click like for all of your posts, but I hope you all receive my deepest thankfulness. Instead, I will give this afternoon English tea set too all of you for our cheesy and lovely couple! :heart:

Afternoon-Tea-Set2.jpg

And, for the peak of this excitement is.....

SHK DID NOT DENY THE RUMOR! THIS IS INSANE! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF ANYMORE! NO WORDS CANT DESCRIBE THIS!

tumblr_m5h2qukdWA1qg9f9k.gif

I WILL SWEAR TO SHIP THIS TILL THE END! GOSH THIS IS THE DAY! :wub::wub:

And for all of the trools, PLEASE, GET A LIFE! FORBIDDEN TO COME IN THIS THREAD! :confused:

I will also waiting for JoongKi running brother episode. Oh! So many things to worth to wait for.

Okay, lets enjoy the vibe all of the nite!

-back to the cave-

Guys...didn't you realize? The production team was trolling us all along. See...In Episode 9, they declared that they were each other's MINE...LOL ME. excuse me for the lame commentary..

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo3_400.jpg

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo4_400.jpg

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo6_400.jpg

tumblr_o5xpkvZcHi1sfeovqo5_540.jpg

Episode 9: Mine

[Great HINT right there! Way to go Soompi for forever messing up with mah supposed to be grid-like arrangement. HAHA. OC me.]

Gotta go fellow shippers~ annyeong!!!

17 hours ago, lovemetruly said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA and aside from NYC "coincidental" meet up, WHY ARE YOU TWO SO AWKWARD AT FIRST WHEN YOU CLAIMED YOU ARE CLOSE COLLEAGUES. aaah you two are sooo cute 

Exactly the same observation...their body is stiff as Bamboo tree during that 1st DOTS PRESS CONFERENCE :rolleyes:

While in reality they've been going out (as friends) several times for meals. :phew:

Whoa! this thread particularly this ship is gettin HOT. :sweatingbullets:

21 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Hehe, late to the party again because of the time zone difference.  Thank you everyone for the updates and news, especially to @joongkyoand @khxy for the translations :)

My shipping mode is on HIGH after SHK's interview.  The lady is honest and very smart in her answers.  I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard her compliment her co-star so much.  She's always been very gracious and thankful to her past co-stars, but I don't think I've seen her praise them as much as she praised SJK.  The most exciting thing about this interview for me is the part where she said she wants to get married.  OMG, she has consistently said in her past interviews that she's not thinking about marriage and wants to work more, but now she said she wants to get married.  Sounds to me like she has met that special someone who she wants to get marry to ;)

it's sooo good to see you here! It's me Nith :) I lost my old account and had to get a new one. I missed you and other lovely people from that thread :( 
so good to be on the same ship with you :)  again. x

Agree on that MINE part. They were actually labeling each other as properties of the other. How cute is that? Yes SJK, we won't take her away from you but please when you two are married and have kids, can we atleast have a glimpse of your little ones? Pretty please....

And SHK, we know how rabid some/most SJK's fangirls are but he's all yours. After all, you're the only one he's afraid of. Lol

my thoughts on the NYC dinner, coincidental meet up mean not literally bumping into each other at the street or some restaurant because that is entirely impossible unless fate is on your side but maybe something more of a "you're in NY too?" "Yeah, why? Are you here too?" "Yes! daebak! What a coincidence right?" "Where exactly? Let's eat dinner!" "Yeah, sure. Since we're colleagues who worked 6 mos together" kind of conversation in a messenger application or iMessage. Maybe that's what they wanted us to believe. Lol BUT SRSLY WE ARE NOT 3 YR OLD KIDS. So yeah, ship is still sailing full speed ahead!!! Woohoo!!

Song Hye-kyo calls Song Joong-ki the “perfect male lead"

6afb0f0cjw1f337woseelj20by0hxjtm.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo said she thoroughly enjoyed filming alongside actor Song Joong-ki and called him the “perfect male lead.”

“When I read the script for ‘Descendants,’ I thought that the male lead would have to do a really good job for the drama to succeed,” said the actress, who recently starred as the vivacious Dr. Kang Mo-yeon in the smash-hit TV drama “Descendants of the Sun,” at a press conference Wednesday. 

“Song Joong-ki did such a good job at achieving that difficult task, and made (the character Yoo Shi-jin) charming. I would sometimes get jittery acting alongside him."

“I’ve been in the industry for quite a while now, and I see a lot of junior actors who aren’t like him. (Song) works hard at whatever he does, even with all his fame. ... He did everything a male lead should do perfectly. He is a great guy,” she told reporters at the Four Seasons Hotel in northern Seoul.

It has been almost 20 years since Song Hye-kyo debuted on the small screen. She has been lauded not only for her delicate features and petite frame, but also her detailed emotional portrayal; acting, however, is still a “stressful” and “difficult” process for her.

“When I was younger, I used to think that if I got a lot of experience and entered my 30s, acting would become easier,” she said. “But it hasn’t been like that at all. Acting is still so hard and I think it will continue to be so. Even now, I get nervous every time I start a new series.” 

Viewers have praised, often enviously, the 34-year-old actress for sparking excellent chemistry with her fellow actors. She’s starred alongside a heart-throbbing roster of Korea’s most coveted male actors, including Song Seung-heon, Won Bin, Rain, Hyun Bin and most recently, Song Joong-ki. 

“I try to focus on the person I’m acting with and immerse myself in the scene in order to portray the emotions,” she said. “I think I was able to have good chemistry with male leads because the rhythm between the actors and me fell into place, and because the directors and staff did a good job at capturing that rhythm.”

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

Source: Korea Herald

Pic credit to pic owner

Archived