[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

hi guys! i have a question. is the special episode tonight just gonna be highlights or will it include behind the scenes as well? because from my understanding, the last special ep would be the one that includes the bts. now im not sure cos some are expecting bts scenes tonight. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@angieknows_11 lol, so they actually cropped the final picture and removed the ferns!..haha, that's hilarious.

Y'know I am still wondering what does a bouquet of white roses have to with canned Tuna in the first place. 

@razledgoose Yes, that is the original which is why we're finding this hilarious.

So they photoshopped the bouquet not to look like the flowers that SHK posted.

Again, with so many fan edits and all, I thought I was seeing things! And yes why would they do so, unless they think fans are already putting two and two together, which just gives shippers more ammo? :phew:

(didn't know tuna has an inherent link to flowers lol!)

Listening to SJK sing "always" and can't help noticing how he gets lost in his own world (where he closes his eyes) for a couple of seconds as he sings "I love you.... are you listening?" 
I'm positive that he was singing those words to someone with a very pretty face in his mind  :wub: 

Good Day!

just dropping by to check if i was actually able to change my Display name here, 'coz it appears to be my real name when i first posted here yesterday and would like to thank who ever response to my special episodes streaming link question sorry i won't be able to tag you 'coz i am too lazy to do  the backreading over and over again since i've been doing it for a couple of days already,. :D again thank you.

apparently it is still my name.LOL 

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, okay!.

Remember when HB-Korea released the information for SJK's shoot?

"Hong Kong Diary with #SongJoongki#HarpersBazaarKorea MAY 2016 Photo #KimJaehoone Hair #LeeHaeyoungMakeup #KimJihyun Stylist #Choimoonsun"

I remember a lot of people on this thread were angry with the styling, and the weird thing was the only person on the team that we couldn't get hold of was the stylist... Remember?.. All the other members of this photoshoot staff are related to SHK in one way or another.

this was what some of you described as the ugliest jacket/print that you had ever seen. Now, I know for a fact that YAI had worn a LV jacket similar to this in the past and this sort of print is exactly what UAA stylists love to make their artists wear...I'm not even kidding.

But I wasn't just going to randomly tell you guys that. Then we waited and more pictures of SJK wearing LV jackets from the same collection came out - So you're all wondering - just what's the big deal about SJK wearing a jacket similar to what YAI wore?.

Well, actually these jackets are all part of Louis Vuitton's 2016 Spring Menswear Collection but as with all designers they launch their clothes at the fashion shows prior to the actual season . This was actually released in June, 2015 http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/louis-vuitton Since then these jackets have been worm by various international celebrities.

However the unique thing about the timing that SJK wearing this jacket was , HB - May issue-

1. The team he was accompanied by was all UAA/Studio Concrete people.

2. This jacket had already been worn quite a bit, so there really wasn't anything unique about it and also the other outfits he wore in sharp contrast to the super bright jackets that he was wearing. There really was no coherent theme to the styling.

Until I saw another magazine featuring the same jackets by LV in their May issue.

hat the stylist for this shoot was none other than ............... Raymond Chae 

Yeah, okay SHK - I see you're totally involved in all aspects of your BF's life.  Good job!~

Goodness, gracious.. @joongkyo these are all precious information.....how daebak of you! Thanks for keeping this ship in full sail...you and the rest of the active shippers are doing a great job...we are all happy to be in your company!!!!

Morning and evening everyone :D My hubby was nagging me again yesterday so have to follow him to bed or else he'll confiscate my phone, andweee...

@joongkyo we can never thank you enough for all your hardworks in gathering all those info and clues, thank you. Glad to see the happy and energetic Joongkyo again :D All these new findings will only streghten my believe in uri couple. Hope they will stay happy and start making babies soon, wooppsss...

I wonder why they ps'ed the flower picture, maybe it's too obvious that those are the same flowers as in SHK ig post. And it's just about time people will notice and realize they are indeed the same, just like how Joongkyo notice it. But they are a little bit too late now, lol.

Whoa, go to sleep for a few hours and land mine explodes on this thread. :)

credits to @joongkyo for posts..

your detective skills are amazing... :)

love this thread... Highlight of the day now that's DOTS is over...

SHK interview today and 1st DOTS special tonight , so hoping that more titbits will be revealed about Song Song couple.

This is going to be an exciting week ... :)

This ship is at full speed. :)  Thanks to @joongkyo

36 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@missandrea Actually it's from yesterday and it was already posted several pages ago :).

Looks like SHK's Chinese movie has been finalised! Can people who can translate please help out!! ^_^ 

Looks like the guy she will be acting opposite is ex-EXO member (Kris) Wu Yi Fan. Even if it's a second lead role I don't think I would mind so much because Wu Yi Fan is associated with 2 big Hollywood Projects (Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets +  xXx: The Return of Xander Cage) the way I see it acting opposite him will only get her more attention from Hollywood and the west. Plus, he's younger ...lol....and she wanted to act with younger guys. And I know he just completed that movie with Liu Yi Fei where he played the lead, so it's not like he's not a top star in China already.

Source http://ent.northtimes.com/ent/hldx/20160419/88885.html

电影欧洲攻略演员表确定梁朝伟吴亦凡宋慧乔唐嫣

发布时间: 2016-04-19 10:35:52   来源: 网络

银润传媒出品,马楚成执导的攻略系列电影第三部欧洲攻略演员表确定梁朝伟、吴亦凡、宋慧乔、唐嫣。

据了解该电影将于5月份开机,阵容很强大,预计2017年大年初一贺岁档上映。马楚成导演的攻东京略以及韩城攻略给人留下深刻的印象。

梁朝伟、吴亦凡、宋慧乔、唐嫣,欧洲攻略这个阵容你期待吗?

So exciting! She's gonna act with Tony Leung again! 

http://variety.com/2016/film/asia/tony-leung-kris-wu-europe-raiders-1201728814/

It's 'Europe Raiders'. 

P.S. I bet she is going to be a femme fatale. Hoping!

Hi @Joongkyo

It seems that Hye Kyo's participation is not fully confirmed yet.We need to wait for official announcement from her agency etc.

The filming will be at 3 places namely Europe, Hong Kong and Japan.

Source:baidu

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@thepixies wait!!. Is this a famous movie franchise or something and that Variety article states that the movie is an action thriller!. Don't think SHK has ever done one of those before......looks like this movie could really mean major exposure for her in the West because usually it's the Asian action thrillers which find it easier to cross over. 

I'm happy that it's Tony Leung since he's such a huge huge name but I'm more glad that Wu Yi Fan is in it too?..hehe, I like the idea of SHK acting with someone who is slowly building a name in Hollywood. 

Also, I am sure this movie will be shown at Cannes..hehehe. So more red carpet  SHK at Cannes 2017!!.

YES YES YES! Tokyo Raiders was the first years ago. But Tony Leung! I am so happy!

*you can't see me but I'm bouncing up & down* 

Kyo as a femme fatale in motor leathers - hell yeah!

Archived