[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

are you trying to call me out?

No worries, I'll stop posting. Good luck with all the trolls.

Since you have a problem with the SongSong shippers...I wouldn't want anything to do with this thread.

AND, also too bad since I actually have been saving something for the thread...but forget it.

Nooo @joongkyo! Don't leave us! Some of the newbies don't understand! We are all here for SHK/SJK. Seems like the new ones don't get it! Like I said on my previous post, some people are doing extra work to get this thread alive and well! We thrive on most of your posts! Just ignore haha! We appreciate and extremely grateful for all your hard work and posts!!! Again, we thrive on you! LOL! Gaaaaaah!!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, alleverything said:

I only just saw these BTS pics from 1 or 2 weeks ago. Lol didn't he just say during his fanmeet that he was scared of dogs? (or used to be in that movie he did with dogs) Wonder why he isn't anymore :phew:

Wohoo I guess this is one of his steps to head toward to the "small one" and shorten the gap? :lol:

And I wonder might it's because of the power of love? :phew:

IMG_9325_zps6pl34en2.jpg

(Made by me, for Soompi only).

Well for those of you who wanted a 'sexy' photo of SHK. I think she is always sexy in an elegant way but seldom wears very tight clothes so you don't realize what a good figure she has. As for pervy pictures of SJK, just watch Penny Pinchers especially the kiss and phone scenes. Seriously it is so pervy I dare not even post the links. I really don't understand how they can make some of those movies but not allow stars to publicly date. Not a criticism but just an observation. 

photo6898.jpg

Hello fellow shippers! This is my first time creating an account plus commenting on this forum. 

So...I'm an avid DOTS fan and I've been googling/searching Instagram & even Twitter for their news ever since the show started. Fortunately, I found this thread via a link on Twitter if I'm not wrong and I'm here! :-)

I'm quite new, started at around page 200 if I'm not wrong. And I'm really positive about this couple! I happened to see some of you mentioned Song Hye Kyo has a private Instagram and I've been trying to find the Instagram handle but to no avail! :-( Wonderingn if anyone can help me out over here? Will appreciate it. 

Anyway, I am always melting at this, anyone too?! -> https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/SJK_halftime_gif.gif

Thank you! :)

@joongkyo OH MY GOD!!!! Thank you so much!!! You're the best!!! Actually I can't sleep bcs of waiting for your information! Now I can sleep! Bet I will have a nice dream tonight! Thank you once again!! :D 

Also I got this news from Twitter. Don't know if its true or not. It is said that SHK will have a new project of Chinese Movie called "Europian Rider"and she will begin filming in May. Wait. SJK China fanmeeting also start in May right? So..... You got what I mean?! *delulu mind* :wub:

17 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

@cheese79 the pic of kang mo yeon saying "is it because i'm beauty inside?", you can edit the post but i have no idea if it doesn't show up in yours, maybe my laptop is the one who's acting weird ._.

anyway, i forgot that Capt. ask for the link, the one that i sent was a pic haha :sweatingbullets: here you go, the link @joongkyo f3C3whm8407xpIbo0phr1UbSgOCtFXRefMiqJz4MZoQ

I'm sorry. I guess it was when YSJ waiting for KMY and there was still 2 hours before movie date? No...I didn't see the picture :(. Ottoke

@joongkyo HOW ARE YOU NOT WORKING WITH FBI??????? YOU WORK BETTER THAN THE DETECTIVES LOL! Definitely cannot imagine what this thread would be without you. Because of your post, I am now more convinced that those flowers came from SJK! :wub::wub:

Those facts are just too good to be coincidence! :heart:

Ok I hereby conclude that Instagram is the spy ground for investigative shippers like @joongkyo

i am begining to think that dispatch or kpop herald knows you exist and have someone following you here because it makes their job easier! this is something I wasn't expecting from a 21 or so year old girl seriously 

i can never do this in a million years! Morale of the story is they basically share everything even when they are not in the same agency and every Friend of SHK became SJKs! The next thing we will find out is they share the same house, same car and him starting to go crazy about dogs etc blah blah and then for the grand finale, appear on The return of superman with their child! And I can die in contentment 

So zero nights 3 days on me ya!! 

You must working so hard for the evidences @joongkyo I have nothing to say but THANK YOU and feeling how lucky am I for entering this thread and found you! You're the person I have to wait before sleeping today.

For me, as long as SongSong do not deny anything mean they are actually together at this time, that's so simple.

Have a good nite to all you guys and half of the world! 

@joongkyo YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANY REPORTER OUT THERE *cough*dispatch*cough*! BETTER THEN FBI OR THE SPECIAL SERVICE AGENTS!! you findings are mind blowing. this is so great, i'm giggling myself this late. I should have gone to bed as I have to work tomorrow but I AM TOO EXCITED NOW! thank you thank you :blush:

/baksu of all the world unite to you @joongkyo!!!!!!!!!!!! time and again, always always amazed at your brain's capacity to analyze of all this! imagine if SJK's friends are all as SNS savvy as SHK's, it'd probably be pandemonium hence can't have the best of both worlds cos just ONE world of SNS savvy friends from one party is explosive! 

THANK YOU AGAIN :wub: and happy shipping to the other side of the globe who are probably up! it's sleep time for some of us here! :c

@cheese79 oh...maybe the connection is poor so you couldn't see the pic. i think you can try edit it out later :)

THANK YOU CAPT. @joongkyo !! wow, i feel like playing detective being in this ship, but whoops detective is my childhood dream! haha! i already thought that it was too suspicious that the flower arrangement is soooo identical, but i didn't have any ground base before, BUT, you give me the hope *winking eyes* :blush:

i need to sleep now tho, thank you for today guys! i'm sure enough i'll sleep smiling today with this songsong ship sailing to their beautiful personal Urk beach lol :heart:

Archived