[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

10 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

While I normally side-eye people who urge others to start reproducing because of their biological clock or whatnot, I have to admit I can't help but think that it'd be such a waste not to pass-on those superior genes :sweatingbullets:...oh what cute babies they would have.. *off to dream of seeing SJK in Superman Returns with their cute little Song babies *giggles**

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

I just read Dr. Song (i forgot his name, lol) will appear on Running Man. I know SJK would love to come back to RM too, I am imagining what if one day SJK will brings SHK along with him for one episode, I guess I will die if that really happen, just thinking about it already make me grinning so wide, the casts will have a field day in teasing them. But yeah, SHK don't do reality show. Maybe just in my dream...

SJK in superman returns and our lovely couple on the running man episode are the dreams come true:wub:

nofighting.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

The majority of us are well-aware of what their profession entails, but this is a haven for Song Song shippers, so, as much as possible we try to limit the scope of discussion to them and their mutual friends. We're really just pretty much abiding by the Soompi rules. A comment from many pages back was edited by the Mod because it brought up a kissing scene with Joong Ki's past co-star (with a BTS video attached) that had nothing to do with this ship. 

2 minutes ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

Can some people chill down?

It was such a happy thread just now *sigh*

Can I say something?

I don't get why some shippers get so worked up when someone mentioned other actresses/actors in this thread. Yes some posts are created by trolls, but many posts are just genuine opinions and observations of other Kyo's and Ki's behaviours towards those actors/actresses they used to work with, which I think are good reference to compare with Song-Song relationship.

Of course as KiKyo shippers, we only want Kyo to be with Ki and vice versa. But hey, rmb Both Songs are professional actors and public figures. They're gonna act in many other dramas/movies. They're gonna kiss/hug/do intimate scenes with their other co-stars. It's THEIR JOB! So Kyo or Ki being seen with other celebs is inevitable. They have celeb friends who they support too. It's not like they were cheating on each other when they are paired with other ppl right?

What I mean is that as much as we ship Song-Song and want them to be together al the time, just try to remember that they have their individual work, life and social circle too. Just try to be more open-minded, guys!!! 

Exactly my point.. We have to calm down seriously.. It's tiring just bcos of things like that yet some people are still "taking a lot of care" on it.. Just let it go~ Let it go~:P and let's move on and keep the ship sailing!! *and yet people are still gonna think I'm a troll for saying this *sigh** remember, let's be open-minded okay! :blush:

4 minutes ago, thepixies said:

HAHAHA 

IKR I loved that domestic scene before the graduands - 'Don't you have to go home?'

I wished YSJ would shamelessly just lie down on KMY's bed and refuse to get up HAHAHA then he and KMY would bicker all over again but the good ol' captain is ahem too old-fashioned ;)

50 minutes ago, elenakerr said:

Hi. I just have a quick question. Is there some kind of event tomorrow for SHK? I've read here that she's gonna be interviewed tomorrow? What is it for? Thank you! :)

I just spent my entire day watching DOTS. I pretended I haven't watch it yet so I can watch it with my boyfriend. He loves it!!! He loves SHK now. It's super weird bc he never fanboyed (is there such word?) over a celebrity before. He even set his wallpaper to shk, so I put sjk on mine. lol.

I love reading here. It's what I look forward reading in the morning. So I hope you guys won't stop posting news, updates, scoops, etc in here. Thank you to all the wonderful detectives! Won't list them bc they're too many. :)

Hi there :D

Yes, I believe we will have SHK's interview tomorrow. Please correct me if I am wrong shippers. If I am not mistaken by KPop Herald (?) I hope I got the name correct, lol. 

Wow, you guys are so cool. Your bf has SHK pic for his phone wallpaper and you have SJK's, daebak! My hubby always nagging me saying I am crazy watching the same drama over and over again, lol

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

are you trying to call me out?

No worries, I'll stop posting. Good luck with all the trolls.

Since you have a problem with the SongSong shippers...I wouldn't want anything to do with this thread.

AND, also too bad since I actually have been saving something for the thread...but forget it.

please dont leave...

we still need you. at least i do because i dont know any hanguel and my english is basic, my chinese is close to non existence. no!!!! dont leave!! ee still need you. you are our source of information! you are the essence of the thread of kikyo. please ignore them. 70% of us know your good intention!

9C0UxA4.gif

1 minute ago, songsquare said:

I wished YSJ would shamelessly just lie down on KMY's bed and refuse to get up HAHAHA then he and KMY would bicker all over again but the good ol' captain is ahem too old-fashioned ;)

HAHAHA In my mind the good Captain certainly did that after bantering in the kitchen. I just loved his chutzpah in poking fun at her intellect....her knife skills are sharper than his!

I can't decide which line from the Shipwreck Kiss she'd really like though...

Ya morale of the story is: you only talk about song song or either song and people related to song song or things related to them. No comparisons Nor discussions needed for either Song with another person in this thread at all. This is thread rules. So hope this helps anyone in this thread at all 

20 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

Chinese fans said that China brocast has finished watching and subbing three special eps. They revealed that our Song song HAS SO MANY SWEET BTS THAT EVERYONE WATCHING GONNA BE BLUSHING!!!!
Just wait till tomorrow you guys!

11 minutes ago, d172 said:

I can't wait to see what they prepare for us...  reading this already made me happy and giddy. I'm putting my hope high for their sweetness. 

@Hồ Vi and @d172 OMG... i really can't wait to watch the BTS.. Less than 24 hours now hehe...

6 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

can i also join you guys? lol, i really like his back. especially in this photo :wub: lol

cr to the owner of the photo

Hi, I love his back too! But I know SJK is very lean & thin in real life but looking at him in soldier clothes, his shoulders seems to be big & macho! 

Guys chill out dont mind the negativity of those troll. We shippers wont mind them bcos we are all good vibes here. This thread is a happy one all the people here are matured.  Negativity go away your not welcome to this thread. 

@joongkyo please please don't leave us here your one of the Capt.  of this ship you know we cant sail without the other Capt. Fighting 

12 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

They revealed that our Song song HAS SO MANY SWEET BTS THAT EVERYONE WATCHING GONNA BE BLUSHING!!!!

Sorry for cut your post, wowww only read your post could make butterfly in my stomach.. my heart feel warm too.. can't wait for tomorrow, i hope i could be seeing this sweet bts also cause in my country couldn't see viki. 

I want to know much.. much more bts sunset kiss scene and shipwreck scene also cpr kiss scene.. so pervert of me ..lol

@joongkyo please just stay and ignore them which want to disturb this thread.. we need you to post everything that we could be very happy and enjoy and sharing fun together as Joongki :heart: hyekyo shipper trooper... 

20 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

It must have been the limit for @joongkyo to act this way. She didn't started out like that ya know! These trolls just refuse to leave despite not getting attention!! Even with shaming they still hang around so what can we do? It's not healthy at all! 

@songsquare aww thank you! There are probably many couples around who do that too! But seriously now for a grown man like him with song song couple shipwreck kiss scene as wallpaper on the Mac and iPhone and keep asking me to rewatch ep 1 onwards with him when we have done it at least 40 times am I supposed to be worried? 

@angieknows_11 ok you got me imaging these scene now with the perky butt and all 

yuuuuuup and the lurkers from the very beginning (like me for example) would know that @joongkyo was never like that. 

@Chewy Hoe nahhhhhhh you should indulge le hubby while he still is crazy over dots :D

8 minutes ago, thepixies said:

HAHAHA In my mind the good Captain certainly did that after bantering in the kitchen. I just loved his chutzpah in poking fun at her intellect....her knife skills are sharper than his!

I can't decide which line from the Shipwreck Kiss she'd really like though...

"you must have saved a nation in your previous life" or in my delulu mind "i love you, that's my answer" :w00t:

Archived