[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

oh anyway, i want to thank @joongkyo for the posts. i'm backtracking the posts now and i don't think i can keep on backtracking without thanking you hehe. also all of the shippers here! have a good day everyone :D 

2 hours ago, ms_kdramalover said:

waiting for kim min suk turn to upload picture with songsong couple where they bought him a cake on his birthday :blush:

did they buy him a birthday cake? wow :o 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

oh anyway, i want to thank @joongkyo for the posts. i'm backtracking the posts now and i don't think i can keep on backtracking without thanking you hehe. also all of the shippers here! have a good day everyone :D 

did they buy him a birthday cake? wow :o 

Yap they did :))) our Ki Bum had confirmed this on his interview when saying that "Joongki hyung and Hye Kyo noona" bought a birthday cake for me on his b-d (January 24th) 

I post this one here and just want to tell that the cinema photographer had a talk today when ppl ask him if there were any love feeling between SHK and SJK, he said they were like professional colleagues, very friendly, not love feelings....I hope you guys also understand even if the director know anything, no one dare to tell. Please relax :)

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=886169

@utkim No problem. And you're right, he's in no position to divulge anything :)We've got enough "evidence" on the Songs :) and I'm still thinking back to what Joong Ki said in his Elle interview---about how the crew observed he and his leading lady seemed to have grown closer and Kim Eun Sook told him to date properly ;) I'd rather Hye Kyo's personal hairstylist be interviewed. She would know the real score. It's funny that the Korean media hasn't picked up on it. Nobody but @joongkyo here has noticed that Hye Kyo's sharing her hair stylist with Joong Ki.

For every little bit of seemingly bad news, we'll counter with evidential reminders of why our shipping isn't unfounded. :) That way, mass panic is subdued.

OH MY THANK YOU CAPT. JIN GOO FOR GIVING US ANOTHER SONG-SONG MOMENT :wub:

Someone should recommend him to join this thread so that we can have fun together lol :lol:

Thank you guys for all the awesome posts, translations, and updates! :heart:

kwangsoo.gif

34 minutes ago, utkim said:

I post this one here and just want to tell that the cinema photographer had a talk today when ppl ask him if there were any love feeling between SHK and SJK, he said they were like professional colleagues, very friendly, not love feelings....I hope you guys also understand even if the director know anything, no one dare to tell. Please relax :)

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=886169

Thanks, @utkim! No worries, the only two persons who has the 'authority' to say whether there is/was 'love feeling' or none between SJK and SHK are no other than SJK and SHK themselves. :)

It's interesting though that people in the industry go to lengths and ask just "every one" involved in the show (cast - Jasper, photographer) about that.

It is undeniable that love sparks fly when SongSong are together in one frame.  Definitely, and as per Dispatch, SongSong is the best couple ever and though DOTS have ended they will never be forgotten.

[Me being delusional] [Surely (hopefully praying) that that thing called 'SongSong love' will soon be revealed in the most romantic and beautiful moment.] :heart:

If I were one of the crew and will be asked the same question, I wonder what will my answer be. I may not be able to stop myself.  Good thing I'm just a fan and a shipper. :D

26 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@utkim No problem. And you're right, he's in no position to divulge anything :)We've got enough "evidence" on the Songs :) and I'm still thinking back to what Joong Ki said in his Elle interview---about how the crew observed he and his leading lady seemed to have grown closer and Kim Eun Sook told him to date properly ;) I'd rather Hye Kyo's personal hairstylist be interviewed. She would know the real score. It's funny that the Korean media hasn't picked up on it. Nobody but @joongkyo here has noticed that Hye Kyo's sharing her hair stylist with Joong Ki.

nup, no one in the position to divulge anything...even kyo's hairstylish have nothing to tell..and let's be this way which i'm happy for them. Let 's them have some private  :) . If we have faith in this couple, then we should be patience. 

Sometimes i wish i didn't know anything then the waiting could be shorter :lol: . Now it's hard to go away from here :P

edit: ok now i'm talking like they are a couple hahaa...i mean if they are a couple :lol:

2 minutes ago, khxy said:

Thanks @utkim for your news and link.

Translation from baidu:

The cinematographer said SongSong shot kissing scenes over a hundred times.Everytime Joong Ki had NG,Hye Kyo would say 'one more time.'

They did so many takes in order to have the best results

Awww Joong Ki..did you purposely do that?:blush:

Ohhhhhh ... This is a sweet revelation!  BTS please, KBS!:heart: Now I'm so excited for the three special episodes!! 

There was no real proof that Rain dated SHK.. it's just what Bikyo fans believed . Just like what we did here .. analyze and disect.. 

I know because I followed them for so many years .   Unlike SJK .. there was evidence of sighting both of them together and supported by fans and further more confirmed by the agency and Joongki himself ..

13 minutes ago, khxy said:

Translation from baidu:

The cinematographer said SongSong shot kissing scenes over a hundred times.Everytime Joong Ki had NG,Hye Kyo would say 'one more time.'

It seems like both of them are so perfectionist when it comes to their kissing scenes lol:phew:

tumblr_inline_mwsxdeV4Oq1rbompu.gif

10 minutes ago, Nuzula Nufus said:

Dunno if they will end up together or not but I am ABSOLUTELY hoping they will! :D

Maybe you dont mean any harm, but I really dont like the way you wrote or expessed your ideas. If possible, please edit your post, especially the part which I edit out in the quote, because you really sound like trolls and it's very sensitive to Hye Kyo fans. Thanks

1) No one but SONG-SONG know the real status of their relationship. Everything OUTSIDERS, regardless how close they are to Song-Song and all what we have discussed here are mere perceptions and speculations of Song-Song relationship. Even best friends may not tell each other whom they're dating, let alone acquaintances. So KiKyo shippers, don't freak out when you here some random people who know Song/Song say random things like "oh they're like friends" "oh they're like noona-dongsaeng"... cuz they're not our dear SHK & SJK. And rmb SJK is very playful and so is SHK in her mood. Don't your boyfriends/girlfriends act playful to you all the time?:D

2) It's a common practice that Staff are not allowed to reveal the artists' private information. You know they can actually sue people for spreading secrets or falsified rumors right? Do you think our Song-Song with such popularity and status in Korea would easily let their private relationship randomly spread by people? I'm pretty sure their agencies have well taken care of the media. 

3) Even if Song-Song were just mere Close friends, we can be pretty sure that they're not dating anyone else right now cuz no boyfriend/girlfriend would be able to handle the fact that their gf/bf constantly hang out with such attractive gorgeous famous man/woman, right? And you know it's not rare for Friends to turn into Lovers, especially when your friend is so beautiful in and out like Song-Song ;)

29 minutes ago, khxy said:

Translation from baidu:

LOL...I love this. Thanks for the translation. I would love to see this in the upcoming epilogue/BTS. I hope they'll include it. Just imagining this makes me so happy :heart:

Thank you @utkim and @khxy for the latest news! And definitely looking forward to the bts omg, I wanna see serious!hyekyo unable to hold herself back from laughing thanks to joongki's NG lolllllllllll and the hundreds of takes for their kissing scenes icwudt song joongki ;) 

And I'm always loving the positive energy we have here in response to some posters lately, we ain't troopers for nothing! 

Archived