[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

They are too much delusioning, I think, sorry to say. I visit their IG sometimes, I don't know how they easily come to my search display, I like few of their posts, but most are based on speculation, and surely one is very wrong (the wild flowers that was exactly they say the flowers are suspicious as shk posted it in 18.9.2015, it was one day before sjk's bd and in fact, it was not from sjk, but from jojaehyun a.k.a manager jin). Pls see @hclover96 post in shk's thread page 3188/3189, I don't really remember where the post is. 

However, when their posts are making sense, I usually press the like and sometimes share them to this thread. I am trying to be a sensible shipper.

Totally agree with you on "sensible shipper". the same to you, I just like and share "making sense" post and some truly meaningful moments capturing Ki and Kyo :x

Speaking of the bunch of flower Kyo getting from mr. jojaehyun, once again proves gorgeous personality of our godness - treasuring all the things from other people even the smallest :x => oh gosh her personality knocked our Ki down lol

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, isn't it something! Coincidence? Perhaps. But I'll still put my bet that they could have had a rendevouz shoot of SJK and with SHK in tow. Oh, the thought of it just makes me squeal! And yes, just like @angieknows_11 says, I am hoping that would happen too, a photoshoot together! There's always a possibility for anything hahaha!

Gosh, SJK is super busy with CF's, photoshoots for magazines and other great deals, He is also doing fan meeting and donating all proceeds to charity. He is really getting rewarded with his hard work filming DOTS. Meanwhile, while SJK and his agency is banking on crazy endorsement deals, SHK as expected is keeping it on a down low. But that's not entirely true, she has even before airing or during DOTS, she has ESPRIT de corps (which she posted on her IG), J.Estina and as always the spokesperson for Laneige Cosmetic brand. I'm sure there were even more but I think it's kind of nice to see an actress being humble and not just grabbing all crazy endorsement left and right. I'm just super happy and proud with these 2. They are both deserving of their renewed popularity and interests of former and new fans... they created a massive fandom in all places in the world.

Typical SHK to be this way. Just shows her humble personality. She's really a private person and values her personal time. We don't really know what she's up to, she's one ninja woman after all. She may be upto something and we'll wake up one day to see another accomplishment from her. 

Truly, she's someone I adore. But I won't lie that i miss her so bad. 

21 minutes ago, tripletsfan01 said:

hello guys:

the news media is picking up the "strange sleeve pic" at the ending scene- can someone translate. I hope their agency verify further "denials" soon- It's ok relax everyone is happy for them though!!

http://news.nate.com/view/20160418n04541?mid=n1008

finally this got on NEWS..cant wait what aggencies will say about it this time? :phew::phew:

3 hours ago, superbigcat said:

It is the national holiday in my country now and have no idea I'm here in front of the laptop at 6.30AM and sailing while I would have never wake up until 9AM in this kind of occasion. :blink: Honestly, thanks someone who pointed it out before (sorry I backread too many pages that I can't remember your name) that the feeling of fangirl can not be as awesome as fangirl combines with shipping ^_^ This ship truly brings me an infinite source of energy haha.

Regarding Joong Ki sharing that  he set his wallpaper as the shipwreck, it warms my heart since:

1. As a person, I would set my phone wallpaper with special/memorable image, which I would like to think that in this case, the shipwreck scene certainly has an important position and surely that ship is anchoring in his heart.

2. Out of many beautiful scenes, he chose the shipwreck one - where Shi Jin confessed to Mo Yeon, expressed the desire of coming back there with her and the two had the legendary kiss that me the viewer have repeated more than 10x times... yeah imagine him looking at the wallpaper whenever opening the phone and smiling when those memories appear, I have more energy to sail. 

And when unintentionally anchoring at our "small one"'s instagram account, I found this picture. How much do you like this scene unnie? It is undeniable that they have similar feelings. Now I can't agree more with the opinion of fellow shippers on how we should look at their eyes language, expressions and actions rather than words, yeah people say "actions speak louder than words" ain't it :lol: Feels like being a shipper does not only bring me happiness but also develop my research skill, switch on the detective mode as well as read between the lines skill B)

Back to the deleted photo that Kyo posted on her Instagram after the 15th episode was on air (the righthand side one that Hyo Seon unnie re uploaded from Kyo), then the 16th ep arrived and ain't the deleted one was the scene when Kyo said "I love you" (x 2 times) to Shi Jin with all of her emotions, so why you deleted it? Are you too shy unnie? Or you just simply want to keep the moment for yourself? ^_^

And maybe it's a bit out of topic, I see the photo she uploaded in TWTWB time and without any speculation, seeing her uploads lots of DOTs' photos gives me the feeling that after all those pressure and pain experiences, at the moment seems like our Kyo's relaxing, more comfortable in expressing her life and I'm so glad to know it. She deserves happiness, always ^_^

And I've replayed the scene Joong Ki sings "I love you. Are you listening? Only you...whenever, wherever you are and so touched, especially when he closed his eyes and as if the song lyrics came out from the bottom of his heart. Despite of the fact that many cast go on separate ways and might even don't contact with each other after the filming, DOTs' cast and crew definitely have developed a strong bond and close relationship as they try to arrange time to gather in the middle of tight schedules, and about our double Song, wherever they are, whatever they do, I wish the best to both of them and happy knowing that they're happy, wholeheartedly. 

Happy sailing :lol:

@superbigcat OMG damn sinking into your every single word on this post, sister :X Deep down in every single feelings you brought to me and all the shippers here I believe >:D< 

Just like you, I used to wonder, our Kyo is pretty quiet on her IG although she had so many big dramas before DOTS. But, this's the first time  she's posted series of pics about the drama, much often ever before. Both drama and personal moments. Just all these things did reveal her feelings for DOTS, and for someone, the one that we all know hohoho. And, exactly how I surprise when F5 her IG and found out she's just deleted one of the 4 photos of her hugging scenes with Ki. She hardly acts weirdly before on her IG since I started to follow her long time ago. There're so many up and down stuffs in our Kyo's mind xD

About the wall paper, cant agree with you more that we usually all set our phone screen by the one which gives us most memory/ meanings. And cant help thinking about how our Ki feel everytime he unlock his phone and all the memories with our godness just throwback, awwww damn explosive kissing xD Speaking of this point, just wonder what's Kyo's screenlock huh :3 :3 Maybe the fist bump which we all saw from her phone on the table at the night KiKyo have the dinner together in HK. Awwwww

Just feel so blessed having all of you amazing guys on this amazing ship :x 

PS: sorry sister @superbigcat forgive me I deleted images in your quotes not to disturb our thread :)

4 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

finally this got on NEWS..cant wait what aggencies will say about it this time? :phew::phew:

they will probably use excuses like since SJK hand got hurt being a true friend she lent a hand to keep him balance, Ok we are not children ok, this ship will sail to eternity lol. 

Nothing really to say.  It's funny.  Most people just laughed.  

Honestly, I'm not big into pushing them into answering questions.  You probably won't like the answers they give since they aren't going to admit to anything. 

Can't copy the news from IG here (which was actually from SHK Soompi). But she has made J. Estina's shares price increased, thanks to the Sun necklace she was wearing. Lucky J. Estina!

I really admire uri Empress, because:

1. She's really on high demand right now, definitely Korea's most beloved actress after DOTS, and I'm sure brands are queuing for them to even glance at their offers, but I'm sure she's choosing to rest and slowly select her future project. For me that's so high class!

2. This is a woman who turned down a million dollar offer because that company injured her country in the past. This is someone who refused endorsing an apartment because she doesn't want the price of houses in Korea to increase. So much sense! All the products she endorses are the best and she is ultra selective. So much sense, hands down!

*standing ovation*

Not gonna lie too, I'm starting to miss her. Hope she'll update us on Wednesday!

Glad to see the tread went back to normal, lol. Panic attack people? Thanks so much @joongkyo and @uknowthat for clarifying :D 

I don't know why, but at this stage I feel nothing can change my standpoint, lol, they can say or do whatever they want but I will always believe they are together, they just can't fool me. I don't care if I am being a total delulu or whatever... There are so many other bigger things for me to refer back. Sooo many I can't even start to mention them again, but we know them already, and the latest one about him wanting to get married in his thirties, while he is at the peak of his career. I feel like he doesn't give a damn of what people will say, he will just pursue what makes him happy and I am all for that. SHK can really rely on this man named SJK. 

And about the younger and older thingy, didn't she say he is more mature than her and he said he is 90% YSJ, so here you go... in my heart SJK is an oppa to SHK  :love: 

8JGEqI2.gif

FHVqpt6.gif

maybe seeing the pic of them supposed "hidding" their closeness like linking arms in the news maybe they will change tactic and come out and admit and announced they are engaged (ok a gir can dream). But it seems like SJK reads all the news about him so maybe he will give more hints about their secretive ninja relationship in china fan meeting. Hey if they see most people are applauding for them why not admit they are at an age of marriage and they are top actor/actress and not some idols where they have delu crazy fans. I think they have more shipper fans like us. They will be truly like brad pitt and angelina heck they might be prince william and kate. waiting for good news soon waiting mode on 

4 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Anyone notice that SHK Instagram account kyo1122 she has changed her followers? 

Still 3 but I swore she was following Kim Ji Won last time I checked,  she now following Seargent Kim from DOTs.

samuliesword

He has a lot of DOTS related pictures....need detectives to check out if there is any links to SongSong couple as why  did SHK change followers? :)

To me she's following the same people as always?  Two dogs and one jewelry account

Archived