[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...this is the very first thread i joined...sorry for my intrusion ( from PHILIPPINES) , can i join? i wanna sail from delulu island to reality island...so hopeful of me!

im very glad that im not alone in this ship sailing..

SJK...man you rock! you're a man inlove...protecting and those answers are killing me softly..cant get enough but well i respect your/her privacy..

make it sooner please or possibly this year coz practically the body clock is ticking like the first PC when SHK said she doesnt have time to waste and

your facial expression was BAM! (SHK got you!) dont waste time, dont slip that hand if your holding it now, SJK...let time heal for those TROLLS to accept the reality that

what makes you happy at the end of the day is in each others arms..So good luck SJK and SHK... i love you both and i wish you the same joy i felt when i found the one I

want to spend the rest of my life with..(SERIOUSLY its no joke to declare i want to get married! :confounded:)

i wanna see you in this, ms beauty.....seriously!

let mr SJK say, you take my breath away.....beautiful....

song-hye-kyo_1444922287_af_org.jpg

26 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

@joongkyo First and foremost, there's no words to express my thanks and my respect to you for all your hard work.Love you, truly :x

And about Ki's phone wall paper, I had an exact feeling with you when wondering how could he still set the shipwreck for his phone till now, while the filming in Greece had all been done from October 2015? Just a precious memory he couldnt replace, A PRECIOUS MEMORY WITH A PRECIOUS PERSON :X 

One more interesting thing jumping into my head, that, our Ki said that he has no idea of how to set the phone ring (LOL), but did you guy notice that in the scene which YSJ, KMY, SDY and YMJ have a couple date in the dal.komm coffee. SDY doesnt know how to set the password => YSJ said that "yah, when you buy a phone, they will attatch you a guide book, why dont you use it? =)))

So why our Ki couldn't set the ring, and who set the wall paper for him now? *Me on delulu mode at 8.30am*

:phew: he didnt "couldnt set the ring"..he dont want to learn how to set it..he wants someone do it for him..oh that "someone" :wub: *delulu almost real mode on :phew:

Huzzah! Harper's Bazaar Korea unveiled Song Joong Ki's May cover! :wub: We should be seeing the interior spreads soon! Wouldn't it have been something if he and Hye Kyo had done a joint pictorial for this issue?! :w00t: THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE---SOON! I would totally order that issue on YesAsia. I wouldn't care about the cost.

Cr: Harper's Bazaar Korea FB

h5zEXe.jpg

A peek inside

7XgmkK.jpg

Cr. to DCInside SJK

10 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

:phew: he didnt "couldnt set the ring"..he dont want to learn how to set it..he wants someone do it for him..oh that "someone" :wub: *delulu almost real mode on :phew:

Hahaa yap, and more exactly "the small one" LOL.

I'm wondering how did that "small one" punish our big boss after the back-hug with his fan yesterday at FM =))

All of us know that Dr. Kang is totally jealous and drived insane just because he danced danced danced with Red velvet haha

i think ..the lovey dovey scenes at the beach in the last episode was way tooo short.".the chase me if you can "scene..i dreamed  they would be rolling on the sands..lol..he piggy back her,,holding hands, kiss forehead, etc...you know like the one in another dramas, arghhh i just couldnt enough of them....but to think again those another dramas didnt have a very passionate, romantic, eyes contacts, sweet kissing and hugging scenes like song song couple already had in Dots:wub:

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Huzzah! Harper's Bazaar Korea unveiled Song Joong Ki's May cover! Muwah! Wouldn't it have been something if he and Hye Kyo had done a joint pictorial for this issue?! I would have ordered the issue on YesAsia. I wouldn't care about the cost.

SJK looks so cute! My fangirl heart is content even without SHK's pretty face on the cover ...Art Basel was mentioned on the cover ...and dint SHK went to HK earlier to attend Art Basel? So I think this is a coordinated mag issue. Though they are not together on the cover, they are actually in it! Oh I love it! 

4 hours ago, QuynhT said:

OMG I'm doing my dissertation too. This ship makes me want to move to Korea and work for Dispatch instead of continuing with endless LAB reports and data (instead of PICTURE reports of our Song2)

Wow now i'm really thinking about it... Wow

Haha let's gather and create a Dispatch team dear! LOL. I think with all the amazing and byeontae shippers here, we will be much more powerful and effective than any Dispatch in the world ever LOL

21 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Huzzah! Harper's Bazaar Korea unveiled Song Joong Ki's May cover! :wub: We should be seeing the interior spreads soon! Wouldn't it have been something if he and Hye Kyo had done a joint pictorial for this issue?! :w00t: THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE---SOON! I would totally order that issue on YesAsia. I wouldn't care about the cost.

A peek inside

Reveal hidden contents

Cr. to DCInside SJK

Thank you unnie for the update :wub: I switch my delulu mode on and feel like Mr. Song and the "small one" on Harper's Bazaar Korea that back in October 2013 deliver the same vibe here ~ sexy, confident and fierce (notice their eye, lips and facial expression) ^_^

Song%20Hye%20Kyo%20Harpers%20Bazaar%20Ko

Credit to Harper's Bazaar Korea

Happy Monday everyone!

Looking forward to SJK mentioning SHK again in that Harper's Bazaar article. Even just once would already satisfy me. Then again, if he didn't mention her, I'm sure we'll find hints anyway. 

I'm also excited to the DOTS special this Wednesday. 

I feel we'll have a good week ahead of us!

Meanwhile, I have ONLY 315 pages more to backread. It has become my homework. 

Cheers everyone!

Archived