[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

16 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@strawberry555 Please delete the quoted images.

Also @missandrea not to burst your bubble haha, but there isn't a korean on this planet who isn't doing that heart sign.

@alleverything hahaha! Of course not, hun! Everyone sure knows this heart signs everywhere in the world by now! But not to feel deflated, my delusions are telling me so! Hahaha! As well as most of the members of this thread are, delulu time! 

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! *in high pitch KMY voice!*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, khxy said:

JK also sang one of DOTS ost "Always"

All the proceeds from today's fan meet will go to the charity of JK's choice.

Well done SJK. You are always charitable! Leaving SHK with a man like you is the best thing ever. A man with a heart of gold, loyalty, trustworthiness and the ability to love wholeheartedly is the man for her 

39 minutes ago, sscouplefanvn said:

I Love You
Don’t forget
Only You
The confession of my tears

So SHK prefers a confession to apology.

I hope this is JK's confession?    :wub:

I really love the choice of his song. It feels like his dedication to our small lady.    :D

I watched the video then i died for a moment as i was listening to him singing   "ALWAYS"   Must be his voice that soothing? I will use it as my phone ringtone from now on..... Otokke.. Otokkeee.  I can't be still right now. Gaaaah!!!! :blush::heart:

My head appo....need to reorganise my brain...so many thing happen today...I can feel my head blasting firework everywhere....hahaha...

lemme sump up again....

1. His ideal type change from tall to small one plus all the list refer ~~>SHK

2. His wallpaper the shipwreck

3. Marriage in 31 to 40....even his fans said no he still wanna get married...(Goodjob Joongki shi)

3. All his fav. Scene connect to SHK...I knew it when I saw SHK Aegyeo no way he not gonna fall for her....and it really his genuine smile...I forgot no. 2 scene...but no. 1 is standard answer but this time in details....of coz he need to mention Yeppuni names.....:P

4. Sing Always OST even it really hard to sing....:wub:

5. And ask fans to have faith on him either in acting n real life...(Yes Joongki shi we all have faith on you).,,:tears: fighting!!!

What a happy day....am in lala land...thank you everyone who keep us updated...:heart:

Edit: Joongki gonna shave his hair for Battle Field role....Ommo....he really brush off all flower boy image....looking forward for his new project...

3 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

That's exactly what I m saying, my friend. 

Even the title of the article "Song Joong Jo's ideal woman type Changes after playing drama with SHK", the title more or less like that. 

I m rolling on the floor reading his statementsZ

SHK is good at cooking, she likes Korean food, she was a skate figure, and for singing, she can sing but not good, she collaborated with John Park in Laneige CF "Be white", I can enjoy the song too. 

Can you post his BEFORE and AFTER DOTS ideal type because everyone's saying that his ideal type has changed. I really don't have an inkling of idea about him before DOTS. 

wow..guys...thanks so much for the updates..omg..i just love song song couple...i love you all...

but for those who dont believe...nor even have faith..please refrain from commenting negative views...you are entitled to your own opinion just dont do it here...hehehe..its like you want to sink this sailing ship...

this is songsong couple thread...thank you...no offense meant btw...

im so happy...lol...

SHK is grinning somewhere from ear to ear right now. 

To me, it seems, like SJK is doing all this deliberately. He says to respect his privacy. Probably so he can focus on his beloved SHK and build a relationship with her. Then he comes to a fans meeting and rewards all of us with bits and pieces. 

It all points out to him building a foundation and stability of his relationship with SHK. He wants to protect her from all the negativity she faced in the past, so he is the one taking a lead on this. He is giving us all the information and subtle hints. Even if he might not be aware of everything he is doing, he is definitely the one in charge. 

Some of you called him PR genius. And the way he presents himself and speaks of SHK, it really seems like he is testing waters and preparing us, so if they ever reveal, there will be a positive reaction from fans.

He is doing all of this for SHK sake, he is using all his skills and charm to make us believe in him and have faith. And thats what we all have. We all believe in SJK and he is proving again and again, that he is the man worth trusting.

But then again, we can only hope and believe. It is all about SHK and whether she will trust him with her feelings. 

SJK dont give up and keep doing your best ! 

Added updates:

JK said during the "blood type" scene ,all the crew kept laughing and thus many NGs.Eventhough the weather was cold,but it's really interesting.He is not as humorous as Kwang Soo.

He likes:

Winter

Jajangmyeon

Americano

Prefers mermaid than snow white.

Prefers mountain than beach 

Regarding his past dramas:

In heart paws 2- he is rather scared of dogs but the dog was obedient so he was okay with it at later part.The seniors that worked with him in that show cant believe he is as popular as now.

Deed rooted tree-he likes it so much and he coincidentally saw the script.Eventhough he only acted in small part but he learnt and gained much.

Sungkyungkwan scandal-he felt happy acting as Gu Yong Ha.

A frozen flower-At that time he was busy but surprisingly he never felt nervous .JIS and JJM really took care of him

Innocent man - He gave his best effort filming this drama.The drama is great,and its very interesting for him.He thanked everyone for liking this drama

DOTS-He didnt expect so many people to like soldier YSJ,totally never expected it.

Werewolf boy- He thinks its very special because there's no lines for him.At first he thought it wont be well received by many.

Once I read that JK sang "Always", I immediately search in on IG and .. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. aaaragggggggg... gyaaaaaaa.... (I dont know how to express it, it's just.. it is AMAZING).. OMG!!! I cant stop smiling and grinning like craazyyy!!!

what a perfect sunday for our ship... keeep sailiiing guyss!!

thank you for all of the update and translation.. you guys are rawwkkkk!!!! :heart:

In a coffee shop and supposed to be studying and I am here spazzing and TRYING MY BEST not to squeal. MAYGAAAWD. :))))

I have only shipped one other couple as much as I ship this couple, and I can most definitely say shipping this is absolutely worth it. HAHAHUHUHUHU *cue happy tears*. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE AS OBVIOUS IN HINTING AS JOONG KI.

His last letter to his fans "Please have faith in me,whether it's work or my life,i won't disappoint you." ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE WHAT SOMEONE WILL SAY AFTER A DATING SCANDAL THAT WAS CONFIRMED. (I would know as I have seen lots of them in idols that I stan). And the way he describes his ideal type. T______T it seemed like he has a specific person in mind and IT IS MOST DEFINITELY ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MEET WITH. *AHEM 3AM TEA DATES, NEW YORK DINNERS, BUYING ICE CREAM AHEM*

REALLY???? JOONG KI JUST HAPPENING TO BE ON VACATION IN THAT SPECIFIC NEW YORK AREA AND HYE KYO JUST HAPPENING TO BE ON EXTENDED STAY? REALLY??? Sorry for bringing this up but I don't even fathom why some people are still NOT on this ship. IT IS TOO OBVIOUS! T^T

And people say artists don't usually do contact with their co stars because they almost always have lingering feelings from the characters that they played. WHY OH WHY IS SS NOT CONVENTIONAL LIKE THEM??

Don't get me started with the choice of songs too. HUHUHUHUH. ALWAYS??? LIKE A CHILD?? You'd have to be brain dead for you to not know how connected they are to his current relationship with Hye Kyo. LIKE REALLY. HE IS SO CONSISTENT IN HIS CHOICE OF SONGS I THINK IT IS EVEN THEIR COUPLE SONG. HUHUHUHU. I LOVE YOU ARE YOU LISTENING? ONLY YOU~ LORD HELP.

And BoGum defs know something. DEFS KNOW SOMETHING THAT HE CANNOT TELL. Since they are of the same agency. HE DEFS WOULD KNOW.

This fanmeeting just shows how much balls JoongKi has. And how much he is thinking of HyeKyo even though she isn't around. And how much he can protect HyeKyo. Screw all who thinks otherwise. THIS IS DEFS REAL. Whether they like it or not. T^T

*SHIPPER GROUP HUGGGGGGGGGG*

P.S. Sorry for the long post it is the first time I am typing from a laptop and not through phone HAHAHAHA~:flushed:

1 hour ago, dees33 said:

Credit to @utkim from Dots thread. I thought I saw SHK's tongue during the kiss scene. Now here is a huge clearer picture 

bgmg4K.jpg

tumblr_o5nwhkTVmp1u89bdco5_400.gif

wow, what an eagle eye u got there.

also, i think i saw JK's tongue at the beginning of the kiss too

is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

hmm but i don't know how to put photo here T.T

here the link 

http://rockergyuinspirit.tumblr.com/post/142944540679/is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

I was outside so couldn't read today's posts, but read on Instagram SJK saying he wants to get married in his thirties!

And I'm so OAIJDFOIASHDFOISAHDFISHDFLKSJDFLKJSD!!!

My friends, guys in their early thirties, are mostly still focusing on expanding their career and wealth. They NEVER speak about marriage UNLESS they really have a future wife in mind. 

SJK, DO YOU MEAN SHK???

It's shocking because he said it, to be honest. He's someone who just got his biggest breakthrough in his career life. I'm sure offers with more and more money would flood him for at least the next three years. IF he has no one specific in mind, he'd know that his market price would be higher if he appears single. The word "marriage" should be the last word to mention in his fanmeeting. But no, he said it.

I can imagine SHK monitoring the updates from his fanmeeting while smiling shyly.

I'm getting ahead of myself. 

But.....the last thing I'd hope is that the translation is wrong, since I believe the translation in this thread more. 

Anyway, I'm off to backread while still having this high.

OMG SJK DO YOU LOVE HER THAT MUCH???

20 minutes ago, khxy said:

In heart paws 2- he is rather scared of dogs but the dog was obedient so he was okay with it at later part.The seniors that worked with him in that show cant believe he is as popular as now.

If he is scared of dogs, what is he gonna do with SHK's dogs? She has so many dogs lol

5 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

If he is scared of dogs, what is he gonna do with SHK's dogs? She has so many dogs lol

So because he's scared of dog when his best friend's sister asked him to take care of her dog, he brought the dog to someone else for her to watch the dog, @joongkyo you and your speculation seems turn to be true, haha

Archived