[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hclover96

Hi chingu! Yes, I couldn't wait to check out ep 16 once I hit home! Lol...

And I am loving their interactions in this finale. Couldn't tear my eyes away from their erotic kiss at the end.

I had wished for more kisses and bed scene between our OTP and I still don't understand why the PD and scriptwriter are so stingy with this awesome couple. I had hoped for YSJ and KMY to marry and have babies even so I don't feel totally complete with the finale. The tent scene was fairly disappointing. They could have had another hot kiss there, lying next to each other in the night.

The last sighting of Song Song couple was their HK trip on 4 April. I miss them so much. Can't we at least have a magazine shoot for both of them? 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Looks like he need to close the gap 

Sorry its just my de lu lu :phew:

You're making it too obvious. I love it. But for the sake of the children in case we have children here in this thread, let's put it under spoiler

by the way can anyone guide me how to put a post under spoiler thanks

Hi All

We are all so high about the kissing scenes!! Absolutely loving all kisses by them!!

But anyone free to enlighten me which episode can I find the scene which SJK hug and smell SHK's shoulder in a teaser??? Think he was wearing a uniform. Thanks so much. :) 

I am soooo late! Gaaaaaah! I am both exhilarated and languishing over this drama! I will miss literally everything about it! Oh, parting is such a sweet sorrow! *weeping*

ANYWAY, I am spazzing over SHK and SJK! Although the drama kind of went to drag on a little bit, BUT for me as a SHK/SJK shipper, OMG! it was the best way to drag a story everrrrr! Too much KikYO moments yet it is never enough!!! Ooooh, the feels that these two always gives me!!!! The kiss, oooh, the sweet passionate kisses! I.AM.DEAD. I played that part like sooo many times and I still can't get over it! SJK's thumb, softly brushing on SHK's cheek! The way he tilted her chin to give that passionate kiss! Then, she raised her left arm and slowly rubbing his arm! They were sooo in to it! They ain't acting anymore if you ask me! Thanks for the close-ups as well made me drool and swoon me over! Gaaaaahhh!

He let her borrow his Kolon Sport's Life Tech Jacket behind the scene, didn't he? :phew: I refuse to believe otherwise cause I'm totally in love with the idea that his jacket was keeping her warm  :heart:. Tell me delulu if you want, I don't care lol 

EDIT: oh well looking closely again I realized they are not the same jacket :vicx: Such a bummer for me! I got happy for the wrong reason LOL Sorry for being misleading guys! 

@songsong6416 Sorry so much dear. The post was purely my speculation and it seems my speculation was wrong. Not the same jacket!

6 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

He let her borrow his Kolon Sport's Life Tech Jacket behind the scene, didn't he? :phew: I refuse to believe otherwise cause I'm totally in love with the idea that his jacket was keeping her warm  :heart:. Tell me delulu if you want, I don't care lol 

How do you know this is his jacket? Do you have a photo of him wearing the jacket in real life? Thanks

Nope. Still not over it!

The kissing scenes are definitely the cherry on the top and I am not quite over spazzing over it too! But Take a look at this! I see the sparkle in their eyes! Their sincere feelings with each other. It's no longer an act!  You can feel the real romance of these two! It's real!!! SHK <3 SJK. 

I will definitely miss these two the most, sharing the same screen!! Oh, when will we ever see you guys pair up again after DOTS!?!? Please let us not wait for long.... 

91A58184-8272-41C3-BA50-B4466FE2B6C7_zps

Already weeping! Waaaaaaahhh!!! 

Just watched the ep with lots of repeated kiss scene, No matter how much time I watch it, I still got goosebumps. Seriously.

Backdrop, soundtrack, visual, chemistry. I lost count how many times I sigh out loud during the scene, haha. 

It will be god knows how many years before I get to watch another kiss scene that could match SongSong's. They look so natural and into the moment. No awkwardness at all. None. Their movements just flow beautifully. 

and also, I'm going to pay attention to SHK next project and see if she will do another open mouth kiss in the future. But really tho, their scenes together is soo good I dont want this drama to end for that reason alone.

I heard the last episode hit 43.02%! If they kept on going till 20/21 eps, probably would have hit 50%.

LOL! Forget any show beating this any time soon! Maybe this may help makers to bring back The Songs together, somehow, anyhow!

Those who rejected the show opposite Kyo must be thinking of committing self harm. Hahahaha!! 

Guys, just wanted to say that shipping SJK and SHK playing the characters of YSJ and KMY was so much fun!. But it's been just so much more amazing to discover more and more about SongSong couple in real life.

I'm feeling a bit sad now that DOTS is really over. I know we still have the 3 special episodes to look forward to...But, it's sad. :( (*Could also be because I've been playing Elle Goulding on loop as I'm going through all the posts.)

I've been posting all those silly gifs in my posts just to make everyone's mood lighter because I know almost all of you're feeling the same way.

Probably this thread won't be as active as it's been in the past 3 weeks or so. But, let's try??

The thread has been such an positive thread for most of the time :D 

So many of you thanked me and what not, but it's really been a group effort.  So let's just keep shipping these two!!!!!.

I'm getting too emotional.

So, I will post more goofy gifs

Spoiler

.giphy.gif

SongSong couple and SongSong shippers forever!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Damn,I feel tears...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

But, it's also been so much fun

Spoiler

giphy.gif

So, let's be HAPPY!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

You know SHK said she cries a lot after she sees her drama end, last time she and JIS cried on the phone together.

I can't imagine what she and SJK are saying on the phone. :tears:

giphy.gif

That. Last. Kiss ... Hallyu Stars, Neutral viewers watching the last episode out of curiosity, fans, nation ... all must be thinking: Is there something going on between The Song?

The Kiss was that perfect.

So I asked on Twitter, why SJK has Kyo's coat sleeve around his arm. I liked one of the answers. Basically:

photographer oppa : "ok let's take a pic 1 2. 3.."

Songsong : *let go of my hand*

photographer oppa : kimchi! *blitz

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

If the kissing scene was filmed in Greece at the beach, does this mean they filmed the kissing scenes earlier on? 

to think that they had such a deep kissing scene since Oct last year. they are definitely real :wub::wub:

Sorry for coming late tonight! (Actually it's midnight in my time.)

Good news that we are still alive after............the longest, deep, meaningful, wonderful, beautiful kiss of SongSong/Kikyo and we have to stay healthy and stay strong to support their love/happiness in the future.

I know we're sharing same thoughts, going through same emotions, getting same feelings tonight/right now.

Just wanna say SongSong#forever#love. :heart:

Love you all, unnies/chingus. :heart:

Archived