[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, superbigcat said:

I even hold my breath when watching their kiss scene, we need to have a discussion and analysis on this scene seriously!

Can't believe DOTs reaches its destination, seems like a dream to me :)

this thread is gonna party with everyone's analysis of the kiss, looking forward omg!!!!!!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Writer-nim, I forgive you everything - even wasting three minutes of precious air time over Red Velvet today...Because?. 

Because you gave ME THAT KISS IN THE END...WAIT, YOU GAVE ME TWO KISSES!. Two extremely SWEET YET HOT KISSES!!!!. OMG, SJK and SHK winning best kissing award if there was one.

I NEED SONG SONG TO GET MARRIED....PLEASE!! I want to believe in their LOVE ...so bad!!!

face.jpg

3 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

KYAAAAAA!!!

They are making out at the beach, they are making out at the beach, I can't stop grinning, this is crazy! SHK open her lips, she is freaking open her lips and reciprocate the kiss, she even hold his hand while kissing, I can't stop smiling, my goodness!!!The best ending ever!!!

Thank you writer-nim, I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!!

Yes and the way she naturally leans her body to his side and seems like she really enjoys it @!)(#(!&@(!(! *DANCE & JUMP & SCREAM BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS*

1 minute ago, angieknows_11 said:

@lynne22 It was long, but it could have gone on longer :) But I think the episode could have ended there ... I was a bit weirded out by the very final scene. LOL. Maybe it'll make more sense to me when I watch the finale with subs.

I guess that ending would be the basis why there is an epilogue. Is it just me or the last episode was not as I expected it to be. I know I still need to watch it with subs...but if not for that kiss in the beach this is just not as par with the previous ones.

The  best thing about the kiss scene (the last one) was there were no awkward angle changes that is formula for almost all kdramas where you cannot really see them actually kissing. It was like they were there, just right in front of us, kissing. Haha. Dammit I need to watch that scene in 1080p. :wub:

the ending is amazing... I was laughing so hard though I dun understand what they were saying. And the kiss at the ship.... is awesome. I dun think I blink my eyes a second... can't keep my eyes off watching them kissing... 

BUT DID YOU ALL  watch till the end?.

the BTS pictures, there was one where it looked like SJK was standing behind her while holding the car window...It looked hot and there was one where he was staring at her while she was lying down and reading the script. Then there was another one where he was staring at her while she was smiling at someone else.

OR

Did I imagine all this!...lol

jake-the-dog.jpg

Dang! That PRECIOUS KISS we've been waiting for.

Dang! The way SJK move his lips over hers and slowly biting the lower lip of SHK.

Dang! That tongue who eagerly make way inside her mouth.

Dang! That slow movement of SHK hand on his arm.

Dang! They are not acting anymore!

Dang! I'm totally paralyze in my chair as I watched them kissing.

Dang! Until now I'm drooling! :w00t::lol:

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

BUT DID YOU ALL  watch till the end?.

the BTS pictures, there was one where it looked like SJK was standing behind her while holding the car window...It looked hot and there was one where he was staring at her while she was lying down and reading the script. Then there was another one where he was staring at her while she was smiling at someone else.

OR

Did I imagine all this!...lol

NOOOOOOOPE i saw them too! i think my eyes hurt from not blinking for god knows how many minutes and not wanting to miss anything!

6 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@lynne22 It was long, but it could have gone on longer :) But I think the episode could have ended there ... I was a bit weirded out by the very final scene. LOL. Maybe it'll make more sense to me when I watch the finale with subs.

@angieknows_11 hehe.. i guess i'm just hoping for moreee hahahhaa... The kiss was sweet tough.. especially the second one...:wub:

I need to re watch the scene again i guess..

that kiss2 of sjk and shk...oh so sweet...

omg...so happy....it was all in greece..their kisses right?...

if sjk wasnt injured...maybe 1000x would be shown to us...they were all so concerned of sjk...hmmm..

and perhaps...shk was more than concerned...hahaha..delulu more.....thanks so much for all the updates...im so happy...

Archived