[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehehe they say farewell with each other and won't see each other for a long time but just a hug...atleast u need to give each other goodbye kiss...and meeting each other after a long time still no kiss?? Hahahah I hope they will tomorrow...

Here's the written preview for Episode 16 ... :)

I think it only says that it's the end of a long goodbye and to expect the lives of the happy couples to continue

[16회]태양의 후예 :: 4월 14일 목요일 마지막 회
2016-04-14(목)22:00 KBS 2TV
긴 이별의 끝. 네 사람의 행복한 일상은 과연 계속될 수 있을까. 
*** 16부, 마지막 회 예고 영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

Just now, joongkyo said:

BTW...how HOT did SJK look after having been dead...lol!!

Also, seriously SHK is just out of this world beautiful. I feel guilty enjoying her crying scenes so much

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! 

Just now, joongkyo said:

BTW...how HOT did SJK look after having been dead...lol!!

Also, seriously SHK is just out of this world beautiful. I feel guilty enjoying her crying scenes so much

I was thinking the exact same things! That last scene so needed a kiss on top of the hug though!!!

ROFL, but I knew IT - KMY is smart and has presence of mind. Instead of freaking out that she's gone mad when she hears him over the walkie talkie, she first checks her phone to see the status messages of all her messages. NOW, THAT IS A SMART WOMAN!

This hug is everything!!!

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

ROFL, but I knew IT - KMY is smart and has presence of mind. Instead of freaking out that she's gone mad when she hears him over the walkie talkie, she first checks her phone to see the status messages of all her messages. NOW, THAT IS A SMART WOMAN!

So you mean, she found a confirmation in the text messages? 

1 minute ago, songsquare said:

SHK and KJW's acting in this ep totally pawned this ep! 

Agree. I cry so much this episode, I don't care anymore, though my friend keep laughing at me.

1) Alpha team send soldier kim kibum for exam?

2) Alpha team  except SDY got a call for new mission.

3) YSJ met KMY before he wen for the mission.

4) YSJ and SDY left at the war area, the other member of Alpha team got into the chopper. 

5) YSJ got shot. He remembered his senior. Then SDY got shot. Then the place exploded.

6) KMY angry cause YSJ didn't reply her msg. She met KMJ have drink.

7) Got new both of them died.

8) KMY accidentally met MJ  near stairs. Thats when she knew SDY also died.

9) Cried. Work for both MY MJ

10) MJ went to Uruk. eat ramen with KKB. Snowing.

11) KMY joined volunteer work. Kept msg YSJ still *heartbreaking*

12) KMY put flowers on rock. Tried to put the rock from uruk on top, but it kept falling. Walkie talkie- Big Boss response. Saw big boss, run towards him, they hugged. Big boss said sorry. End.

I tried to screen cap but... I just realized mind is broken. 

Just now, Jalhanda said:

So you mean, she found a confirmation in the text messages? 

You know how when you send messages via whatsapp you can tell if the receiver has read them?. All her earlier messages were not read in the earlier scenes but when she hears his voice over the walkie talkie she looks at her phone and realises that they've all been read suddenly. Which is what makes her realise that she's not hearing or imagining things in her head.

1 minute ago, boredahjumma said:

Anybody have any idea how long have they been apart? I don't understand Korean at all... Did they mentioned it?

based on what YSJ said to KMY, he'll be back when the season changes.. and he really sort of did, after his disappearance lol and considering the change of season in Urk! but that's what I deduced and couldn't grasp the korean fast enough! I might be wrong so yea do correct me if I am! :)

Oh my god. What an episode. Could barely understand anything but omg still very emotional. 

Loved the hug at the end. How he had one hand on her back, the other on her head. And how he buried his nose in her hair. 

I have lots of questions but for now I'm just ECSTATIC that captain is ALIVE! :heart: Can't wait for subs tomorrow!!! 

Archived