[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Let me do a quick summary of the mingpao translation 

Basically our OTPs both chose 'should i apologise or confess my feeling/love' as the best scripted line. There was another memorable line for SHK but she will not reveal as its not air yet.

SJK like the scene when team was re assign to the site scene to help out where they were dispatched from the helicopter (sorry my translatio  real bad). In real life he is not as witty as his character, he said he is far from being witty in person.

SJK like the romance portion in this drama and towards the end of the drama he had a hard time 'deciphering' his own feelings/emotions that wasnt easy to portray

SHK love the wreakage ship beach in greece and wish she could swim but time does not permit. She lost weight as her body did not adjust well to the new environment while in Greece.

Sorry im on mobile so its alil tough to type out in detail :)

Pls correct my translation if not right  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK was seriously the decoy! All these girls going crazy for him would have drawn the attention of everyone there. It's no wonder his lady love escaped and blended in with the crowd without notice. Bravo, you two!

Dispatch, where ya at? You don't mean to tell me you happened to have just missed him right? :phew:

:sigh:

1st PC - They hate each other, SJK very stiff.. They were awkward with each other, They hate each other

1st April - They hate each other ... they were never close.. there was no selca of them ...they hate each other they didn't sit together

4th April - That girl is not SHK .. DECOY (me almost fall for this too) .. They hate each other they don't want to be seen together. 

5th April PC - SJK always flirt with ALL his co-star, He is PR savvy (and where was his PR savvy-ness during 1st PC???? I wonder)

5th April - They are just close friend .. .. She is making a statement with 4 IG pic that there is nothing between them .. they are just friend...

I guess no matter what they do ... :D ... they can never satisfy some people. 

I wonder what else they have to do?

SJK practically had mini confession during the 9 o'clock news. Agency confirmed they met in NY. SJK indirectly admitting on national news they went out together (no one brought out anything about them going out together. The question specifically about dating rumor not about spotting them going out together

:D .... I no longer care ..... This ship is sailing .... ... 

I'm loving the dolls on the hashtag!!! What's the celebration?! Last four episodes? :lol:

Which reminds me ... I love Songs funny romantic scenes ... But before the show ends can we have at least ONE intense scene! How hard is it to wish for one ... Don't wanna jinx it. Last four episodes are making me nervous! :sweatingbullets:

After watching these two the last two days ... I wish for intensity! :wub: 

12 minutes ago, VirginiaL said:

Let me do a quick summary of the mingpao translation 

Basically our OTPs both chose 'should i apologise or confess my feeling/love' as the best scripted line. There was another memorable line for SHK but she will not reveal as its not air yet.

SJK like the romance portion in this drama and towards the end of the drama he had a hard time 'deciphering' his own feelings/emotions that wasnt easy to portray

SHK love the wreakage ship beach and wish she could swim but time does not permit.

Sorry im on mobile so its alil tough to type out in detail :)

Pls correct my translation if not right  

OMG! What line is SHK referring to that has not been aired yet...this I gotta watch closely!

SJK...that was an intriguing revelation, but still you remain consistent with your previous statement that you felt SJ is SJK and you totally immersed in that role.

20 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Exactly! If they are dating, then, they're staying ahead of the media. They're taking a page from the Brangelina playbook. Whether they're dating or not, they're really the ones in control of the information that goes out there, as well it should be since it's their private life :) 

Exactly! That's what I think of this couple. They're always one step ahead of the media (airport decoy is a prime example).  I believe from here on out, we will only be getting news if it comes from them directly; also I think the 4 photos is an "indirect" confession to the fans and audience that they're indeed close! It also helps that the Mister is PR savvy. And he's probably the master mind behind these IG spams.  I read a few comments on viuTV press con and some haters were talking about SHK having a "resting B**^^ face", next thing you know, they upload a picture of BOTH of them with RBF! I bet the bf wasn't having his lady called out like that. Also helps that the Missus is a veteran of this field and knows the ins and outs too.  Such perfection and comrade die in an OTP is rare! 

8 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Exactly! That's what I think of this couple. They're always one step ahead of the media (airport decoy is a prime example).  I believe from here on out, we will only be getting news if it comes from them directly; also I think the 4 photos is an "indirect" confession to the fans and audience that they're indeed close! It also helps that the Mister is PR savvy. And he's probably the master mind behind these IG spams.  I read a few comments on viuTV press con and some haters were talking about SHK having a "resting B**^^ face", next thing you know, they upload a picture of BOTH of them with RBF! I bet the bf wasn't having his lady called out like that. Also helps that the Missus is a veteran of this field and knows the ins and outs too.  Such perfection and comrade die in an OTP is rare! 

34 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Exactly! If they are dating, then, they're staying ahead of the media. They're taking a page from the Brangelina playbook. Whether they're dating or not, they're really the ones in control of the information that goes out there, as well it should be since it's their private life :) 

Brilliant move by both of them .. They have the upper hand now ..It's like they posting 'spoiler' ... hahahaha .. no tabloid can declare 'exclusive breakout news' ... wahahhaa.. I am sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo in love with this two love bird ....

THIS IS TRULY PR SAVVY ...

So others celebs - WATCH AND LEARN

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I am so mad at people for spreading crap translations!. Like seriously, I am not Korean but even I translate better than that. And since everyone is confused about the other translatio

Can someone help me, send me a link to the two videos for the press conference posted by Apple Daily - I tried opening the links that @2cents posted but they're just opening to blank pages.

@joongkyo Here you go, uploaded to a diff site in MP4 format for you

Clip #1 - Eye level view, most of the Q&A https://vid.me/0n7S

Clip #2 - Zooms in on SHK blushing at 1min 10secs https://vid.me/4yYH

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

:sigh:

1st PC - They hate each other, SJK very stiff.. The were awkward with each other, They hate each other

1st April - They hate each other ... the were never close.. there was no selca of them ...they hate each other they didn't sit together

4th April - That girl is not SHK .. DECOY (me almost fall for this too) .. They hate each other they don't want to be seen together. 

5th April PC - SJK always flirt with his co-star, He is PR savvy (and where was his PR savvy-ness during 1st PC???? I wonder)

5th April - They are just close friend .. .. She is making a statement with 4 IG pic that there is nothing between them .. they are just friend...

I guess no matter what they do ... :D ... they can never satisfy some people. 

I wonder what else they have to do?

SJK practically had mini confession during the 9 o'clock news. Agency confirmed they met in NY. SJK indirectly admitting on national news they went out together (no one brought out anything about them going out together. The question specifically about dating rumor not about spotting them going out together

:D .... I no longer care ..... This ship is sailing .... ... 

Couldn't agree more...

Trust me, if SHK put her real wedding picture also the haters wouldn't believe it.... & still in denial mode...pfffttttttt!!!

Come on man..... give this lady a break... Knowing her personality traits, SHK definitely wouldn't react like what she did yesterday if it is not real or something important to her... 

To me SJK is the man...... the man that can melt our SHK unnie's heart...the man that can still make her blush... the man that can influence & control her decision and action..... & the most important thing is...SJK is the man that can make our SHK feel love again..... :glasses::heart::glasses:

8 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Brilliant move by both of them .. They have the upper hand now ..It's like they posting 'spoiler' ... hahahaha .. no tabloid can declare 'exclusive breakout news' ... wahahhaa.. I am sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo in love with this two love bird ....

THIS IS TRULY PR SAVVY ...

So others celebs - WATCH AND LEARN

I knowww right... haha.. and I still can't get over the fist bump..... :wub:

21 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

@Wanderlust i love your insight..... 

13 minutes ago, skyler said:

Couldn't agree more...

Trust me, if SHK put her real wedding picture also the haters wouldn't believe it.... & still in denial mode...pfffttttttt!!!

Come on man..... give this lady a break... Knowing her personality traits, SHK definitely wouldn't react like what she did yesterday if it is not real or something important to her... 

To me SJK is the man...... the man that can melt our SHK unnie's heart...the man that can still make her blush... the man that can influence & control her decision and action..... & the most important thing is...SJK is the man that can make our SHK feel love again..... :glasses::heart::glasses:

I am enjoying this moment ... I am not going to think about the future .. I am going with the flow ... :D ....

That 4 IG picture can make me happy for a long long longggggg time .. I can brag that IG photo ... hehehe

andI believe there will be more photos of them together .... trust me .. 

She can't help it ... 

Their IG incident remind me of my dotter's fiance - He didn't have IG or any social media account .. So My dotter shred her IG password with him and ... He kept updating photos of them ... So I believe for someone that doesn't have a SNS account SJK must be itching to post their pic thus the 4 iG updates  

Wow! What's with you, April-month? Uv been sweet to us SongSong shippers. This early, I'm saying thank you to you! We started this month with SongSong co-hosting a dinner for DoTS cast and crew ...then the 007-ish airport scene ...then the HK PC ...interview photoshoots ...DoTS BTS ...and SHK's IG updates of them together - yes, just the two of them in photos! It's only 6Apr ...plenty of time and events lined up for this month. Is it safe to expect more? - DoTS ending, SJK's fan meet ...can I dream of a CF together, more dinner/coffee/tea sightings? I'm so happy that I think Iv gone mad! Hahaha. Love these two so much! 

19 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I am enjoying this moment ... I am not going to think about the future .. I am going with the flow ... :D ....

That 4 IG picture can make me happy for a long long longggggg time .. I can brag that IG photo ... hehehe

andI believe there will be more photos of them together .... trust me .. 

She can't help it ... 

Hide contents

Their IG incident remind me of my dotter's fiance - He didn't have IG or any social media account .. So My dotter shred her IG password with him and ... He kept updating photos of them ... So I believe that for someone that doesn't have a SNS account SJK must be itching to post their pic thus the 4 iG updates  

@Bambiina Yep, i can't help to think that this is one of the message SJK want to convey when he said " We're enjoying it"... 

I don't think much about anything lately, just Enjoyyy really sums up my feeling. They look happy, and I guess it's enough...

And OMG yesterday was really something... My brain is still fried ... Sweetness overload indeed. 

And i really lost a a pound you know.... this is even better than a weight loss program :P 

The Mingbao interview got me abit worried regarding what SJK said about the romance. I try to translate in order of his speaking so the sentence structure might be abit off. 

He said he likes the romance story, even though the action scenes are just as hard to film as the romance scenes and he even suffered injuries. But at the end of the drama, his romantic problems made him perplexed (difficult to dicepher), it was difficult to act.

「我很喜歡劇中的愛情戲,雖然動作場面跟談情戲一樣難演,我還受了傷,但劇集尾段我的感情問題令人摸不着頭腦,好難演」。 

My reaction - what Romantic problems are we expecting at the end of the drama??!! I though the couple is stable in their relationship by now? Of course he might die or disappear on missions but at least they have confirmed their love, no? And it sounds like a serious issue and not simple jealousy type. Why so complicated? I just want more lovey dovey scenes, no more separation please!

What did they say about each other at the Hong Kong Press Conference?

CfQLwYjW4AAmfY-.jpg

Song Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to be here in Hong Kong with Joong Ki.

Song Joong Ki: We actually had a lot of fun filming in Greece just like what you could see watching the drama. I think Hye Kyo and I agree on this.

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki and I both laughed a lot during filming. We had to stop filming sometimes because we were laughing too hard. I remember how bad I felt for the staff at the shoot.

Song Joong Ki: Before filming, I already had some (nice) thoughts about Hye Kyo (and the filming process just confirmed my impression). (In terms of acting), Hye Kyo is a very experienced actress and was therefore very comfortable when filming. (In terms of personality), she was also very considerate toward not only me, but also all people at the shoot. I really learned a lot from her. But I had already had that thought and impression about her before filming. So there was not much difference in my impression before and after filming.

Song Hye Kyo: What I thought is similar to what Joong Ki said. I already had some ideas about Joong Ki before filming and the filming process just confirmed my impression. I heard so many good things about him. People used really flattery words to describe him to me. And he turned out to be exactly how I had pictured him. In terms of acting, we have a similar style. In terms of personality, everyone loved Joong Ki so much. He looked after all staff members including the youngest staff. I must admit that that is very rare to see in actors these days. That's what makes me really impressed.

Song Joong Ki: (Hye Kyo is) beautiful. Really beautiful.

Song Hye Kyo: I would give him 100 points (for how he looks in his uniform). That's what I think.

Compiled - Pic credit to owner

Okay somebody help me to upload my screenshots of those BTS moments. I just can't.  I think its because I am at the IDOL Level here. I don't know, completely new here but I have been following this forum since march 14 2016. 

Anyways, the BTS video where SHK was asking if he was looking at her shoulder, he got kinda nervous. I literally can't figure  out if he is aiming at the shoulders or you-know :P  But  he started rubbing off his nose with his thumb nervously and giggling at the same time. And during the take 2 & 3, he completely looked down at the ground! LOL. It makes me wonder if captain was in fact looking somewhere he shouldn't in the first take :P :wub:  

24 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

The Mingbao interview got me abit worried regarding what SJK said about the romance. I try to translate in order of his speaking so the sentence structure might be abit off. 

He said he likes the romance story, even though the action scenes are just as hard to film as the romance scenes and he even suffered injuries. But at the end of the drama, his romantic problems made him perplexed (difficult to dicepher), it was difficult to act.

「我很喜歡劇中的愛情戲,雖然動作場面跟談情戲一樣難演,我還受了傷,但劇集尾段我的感情問題令人摸不着頭腦,好難演」。 

My reaction - what Romantic problems are we expecting at the end of the drama??!! I though the couple is stable in their relationship by now? Of course he might die or disappear on missions but at least they have confirmed their love, no? And it sounds like a serious issue and not simple jealousy type. Why so complicated? I just want more lovey dovey scenes, no more separation please!

I expect one though, for both couples for a bit.  Maybe SJ acts contrary to his character thus far?  I'm still waiting for him to push her away or even end the relationship because I doubt these two will ever live a normal dating life together,  and he might feel she deserves better etc.  Well, maybe it won't happen, but maybe that's what he was perplexed by.  Anyway, I don't worry since MY already decided to be a part of his life.  I always expected the 2nd half to be more her chasing him than the other way around haha.   We also know SHK has a great line coming up so it should be good! 

this should go in the drama thread probably

9 minutes ago, twtwb said:

What did they say about each other at the Hong Kong Press Conference?

Song Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to be here in Hong Kong with Joong Ki.

Song Joong Ki: We actually had a lot of fun filming in Greece just like what you could see watching the drama. I think Hye Kyo and I agree on this.

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki and I both laughed a lot during filming. We had to stop filming sometimes because we were laughing too hard. I remember how bad I felt for the staff at the shoot.

Song Joong Ki: Before filming, I already had some (nice) thoughts about Hye Kyo (and the filming process just confirmed my impression). (In terms of acting), Hye Kyo is a very experienced actress and was therefore very comfortable when filming. (In terms of personality), she was also very considerate toward not only me, but also all people at the shoot. I really learned a lot from her. But I had already had that thought and impression about her before filming. So there was not much difference in my impression before and after filming.

Song Hye Kyo: What I thought is similar to what Joong Ki said. I already had some ideas about Joong Ki before filming and the filming process just confirmed my impression. I heard so many good things about him. People used really flattery words to describe him to me. And he turned out to be exactly how I had pictured him. In terms of acting, we have a similar style. In terms of personality, everyone loved Joong Ki so much. He looked after all staff members including the youngest staff. I must admit that that is very rare to see in actors these days. That's what makes me really impressed.

Song Joong Ki: (Hye Kyo is) beautiful. Really beautiful.

Song Hye Kyo: I would give him 100 points (for how he looks in his uniform). That's what I think.

Pic credit to owner

Oh you guys... Just admit you've known each other for quite a while since before the drama started its filming. :wub: Bet you've hung out once before you even learned you'd star together in a drama. :wub:

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

@Bambiina Yep, i can't help to think that this is one of the message SJK want to convey when he said " We're enjoying it"... 

I don't think much about anything lately, just Enjoyyy really sums up my feeling. They look happy, and I guess it's enough...

Yess .... I am happy that hopefully now they can go out together more ... since they are just 'close-friend; ...

Frankly speaking I rather have - "close-friend' situation than none at all ... 

It's amazing how these two affect me ..

I'm on leave today.. I feel I would be cheating the company if I go to work today.. :D .. I am on the bed indulging myself these 4 photos of them together... I love these photos so much because it's the first ever photo they shared with us on their own....

They trust us enough to share this beautiful moment... They can choose not to do anything ... :D

Some told me .. they look like sibling - I told them ... 

Whatever it is .... No other celeb (A list) is brave enough to do what they did .... Aren't you proud of them ... I think they made the right decision ... 

If this is all Joongki's idea .... I LOVE YOU ... I LOVE YOU ...

This is just like what he did during KBS news interview slot..... I don't care ... This is me .. This is how I treat my lady ...

And  for him to do all this at the peak of his career speak VOLUME of how much SHK means to him .... I don't know if people don't realize this .. He is taking a big big 'risk'  and he is doing it without batting an eyelid .. He know what he wants .. He know what the consequences .. and he still choose this path..

Same goes to SHK ... she is putting a lot on the table .... the stakes are high ... and what did she do?

She updated her IG ... like she's saying

SO WHAT? ..

Not one I give you 4 .... want more?

SO WHAT????????????

Want to specuate?

GO AHEAD ....

I don't know if anyone still want to deny and think this just for PR .... what PR when the drama almost ended?

What PR? when it's already national drama?

PR my FOOT!!!!

Archived