[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I am still at work and haven’t had the chance to read all your posts but I am seeing their pictures on PC and OMG, they are just too cute and adorable for their own good, the way they smile and laugh with each other and those fist bumps  *dies  from cuteness*.

Thanks to all for sharing the pics, the gifs, the news, we are such a lucky ship!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Joonhee222 said:

Hi everyone, I am trying not to ship any couple anymore but today I can't hold myself . Songsongcouple love splash.......I can't stop smiling..Nice to meet you all .I will be more active...I just finish reading all pages in 2 days..

Wooowww reallyy... Hahahah i'm only 10 pages... Just couldn't keep up .. Congrats then

Omg this thread is no joke. You guys are so fast I can't keep up. Anyway, hi everyone, I'm new in this thread. 

SHK looked so pretty today in the press con! And the suit fits SJK very well! I'm hoping they'll go to other Asian countries as the drama progresses. Their popularity sees no end, so the possibility of it happening is huge. 

Hee ... I love how their legs are posed in a similar manner ... They're so in harmony! :)

gwAX2n.jpg

And their legs are somewhat mirroring each other here ... 

QlgcDF.jpg

And I so enjoy how Joong Ki seems to be amused watching Hye Kyo getting her hair fixed in this pic.

BD4Gmz.jpg

Hi everyone~ *-*/ i decided to sign up here because i can't contain my happiness anymore!!! Thank God for this blessed day!!!! I only asked for one of moment or picture but they gave so much more and more and more!!!! *cryingdyinginhappiness* ♡♡♡ I'm a shipper for almost 2 weeks already. I deeply fell in love at first sight with songsong couple(just in trailer!!!) and done with 12 eps. Not a fan of sjk or shk before so i searched, watched and read some infos, news, scandals, good/bad comments about them. And now, i love them more!!! Plus i have so much equal respect and admiration for these 2, both are truly genuinely beautiful inside and out, REALLY. Now i'm shipping even harder! Such a beautiful perfect pair of gems~ *plsmakeitrealsoon* ♡♡♡ I'm reading this thread for past few days and amazed at all the insights, observations, evidences, translations here. Thank you so much TTuTT *salutes* i am praying for this ship to sail stronger!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lol..the coffee bts is daebak! I know why SJK was staring where he should not have......cos SHK was wearing a knitted blouse and erm....the material kinda stuck to the curves, making it too desirable. It was an involuntary glance from him.  :D

OMG. I've got lots to catch up and today seems like a wonderful pre-nuptial studio photo-taking with our couple. They're looking so radiant and happy. Just imagine the real wedding.  Hopefully, tomorrow, SHK gets to meet her future in-laws. Good to bond first.   :wub:

I love the bts and please KBS, show us more!! :)

1 minute ago, Whitebliss said:

@SeGafanlady he really called her honey? Im trying bad at reading lips hahaha.

yup... I speak Korean and still learning to read Hangul.. and I only need to see it once and BAM!!!! I almost crashed my car after that LMAO..... they are so so cute and so so much in love.. UNHIDEABLE.

LOVE isn't something that you can hide.... EVER.

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

yup... I speak Korean and still learning to read Hangul.. and I only need to see it once and BAM!!!! I almost crashed my car after that LMAO..... they are so so cute and so so much in love.. UNHIDEABLE.

@SeGafanlady  did i ever tell you that I love you and your posts !!!   

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

@SeGafanlady i cant understand Korean for the life of me but calling her honey, thats made my day

The Royal Couple's Wedding

Looks like we are all witnesses to a fairytale wedding tomorrow. Despatch had been notified. The press are waiting.  The in laws have arrived. Venue is booked and place of honeymoon? - Hongkong of course!! We LOVE Hongkong :wub:

The Wedding Reception or shall I say The Proposal (?):

1st%20fist_zpssnhmgdx4.gif

Exchanging Vows:

giphy.gif

One for the Album:

12963560_1623015387953876_13905183891633

My first time posting here, I think as i usually post on main thread. just wanna say thank you to everyone for your awesome posts, gifs, pics and translations. I created above strip before reading the translation , so he won after all, hehe. 

Archived