[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I don't think we're going to get any more cute scenes for a while now. I'm sure they're not going to kill Argus in episode 12, richard simmons...I'm scared that Argus is going to take MY with him to whichever hell hole he is planning to go to!.

Remember that screen capture of SJ burning something? It's the same damn clothes. Maybe Argus leaves a note behind saying he's taken her with him.

They need to kill him now.  He's worn out his welcome.  He also threaten raped,  hit a goddess and had his goons shoot a child... yeah, dude is dying next episode.

I still hope that's a picture.  Ugh I'll cry if he takes MY and he doesn't save her. 

We also have cute Seoul scenes we know of...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo

Yes, SJK is a 'sneaky' one. He had us all and the news presenters going round in circles.....he's sure using reverse psychology and playing tricks with the viewers' thinking....are they dating or aren't they dating......that guy must have topped his cohort.   :)

Either way, it's a win-win situation for him. If viewers think they are dating, it must be due to the drama; if viewers are persuaded that they are not dating, then it's because they're too good as actors; So it's pretty SAFE assumptions for our OTP to proceed with their dates because viewers think they are not dating for reasons above. I've to admit SJK is the smart one either way. He's really good for our SHK. He'll do well to protect her.      :wub:

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

They need to kill him now.  He's worn out his welcome.  He also threaten raped,  hit a goddess and had his goons shoot a child... yeah, dude is dying next episode.

I still hope that's a picture.  Ugh I'll cry if he takes MY and he doesn't save her. 

We also have cute Seoul scenes we know of...

he really does need to die. I need all the sweet moments of OTP to heal me after today!

I can't believe that he threatened rape and hit her, makes me sick. Ugh, I know it's a show and all but just ugh.

What I noticed when reading the translation of Joongki's interview again was that he did exactly what was asked of him. He responded to the dating rumor. He didn't respond to if they were actually dating or not.

He talked about enjoying the rumor, how the rumor came to be etc. But he didn't even address the actual thing. Smart one he is.

2 hours ago, alleverything said:

WAH I still need to backread some stuff but I wanted to comment on his "statement" shortly. Loved it. It would've been so easy to just add "but.. we're just close colleagues/friends" and he didn't. I'm pretty sure he was briefed on the questions he would be getting beforehand, so nothing was a surprise. He probably prepared answers already. He found a way to make it sound like he's denying it but he actually isn't. Nor confirming of course.

It's kind of the same with their reps statement a little over a week ago.

When I read SJK answering the question…Only one thing in my mind...SJK is smart man and really has skill to answer like diplomatic person. :w00t:

3 minutes ago, alleverything said:

What I noticed when reading the translation of Joongki's interview again was that he did exactly what was asked of him. He responded to the dating rumor. He didn't respond to if they were actually dating or not.

He talked about enjoying the rumor, how the rumor came to be etc. But he didn't even address the actual thing. Smart one he is.

Exactly! Also he could have put the rumour down for sure like JIS did but he didn't. He could have say nonwe aren't dating but she's a great friend, and compliment her beauty and kindness like JIS , but he choose not to! Instead he's talking about it and enjoying. Neither confirm or deny! So we can keep shipping till the "real" news come out of them dating hehehe. Please let it be!

also we still have that rooftop kiss!!! So argus needs to leave..

OMG!. That part when SHK's character flirts with SJK and said 

SJK: One last time, what is your blood type

SHK : (jongsinhyung) - My blood type is a life time of captivity in a prison which is you.

I know it's a cheesy joke, but oh em gee....why are you two doing this to me!

giphy.gif

I came across to this to this article just now & i'm kind of disappointed. But the other side of me is glad because i think he's protecting our kyo & i don't like to see them get hurt. K-netz can be cruel sometimes... maybe not now but who can tell what the future hold. Wishing all the best for our kikyo :heart:

Song Joong Ki talks about dating rumors involving Song Hye Kyo on 'News

Song Joong Ki opened up about dating rumors involving his 'Descendants of the Sun' co-star Song Hye Kyo on 'News9'.

On March 30, Song Joong Ki appeared onKBS news program 'News9' and talked about dating rumors. He said, "I think the dating rumors started because people love the drama," referring to his love line with Song Hye Kyo on 'Descendants of the Sun'.

Song Joong Ki continued, "These days, the drama team eats out a lot together, and that sort of talk is like a snack I have with Song Hye Kyo. That kind of response comes because people love the drama. I'm enjoying it."

Are you a 'Descendants of the Sun' fan?

Credit: Allkpop.com

14 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Oh...now that u mention it, i just realized how smart he is...he didn't say yes or no directly but the other things. Lol so, the ship can keep on sailing :glasses:

1 minute ago, melissala said:

@oetoria15  It's not bad news.  Note he didn't deny the rumor.  He just said how it happened. 

And actually SJK the rumor started because you guys were hanging out holding hands in NY :P 

WORD.

SJK, we didn't ship you two as SJK-SHK before the rumours of the hand holding in NYC. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WORD.

SJK, we didn't ship you two as SJK-SHK before the rumours of the hand holding in NYC. 

Lol true. I always thought they'd look cute together, but never really actively shipped it or whatever. Read the NYC sighting but didn't really bother, thought anyone could have said that. There was no proof. Until their agencies were so dumb to confirm NYC HAHA. That's when I came running to this thread. Never left.

Logically speaking - shk is sjk 's respected senior in the drama world and we know that SJK is an unfailingly polite boy with absolute zero scandal in the past ...

If those  rumours were false . . What would be the appropriate and polite thing to say to defend his respected but much maligned senior , and to keep his scandal free record clean... . we have  good senior/junior relationship and are good friends etc etc but NO,  we are NOT dating and thank everyone for supporting the drama ... right ? 

But what did he say again ?? :P

@melissala @joongkyo @alleverything thanks for that info guys. When i read the article, it didn't came across to my mind that he did not confirm anything & thinking that his main point is they're not dating. He really is a smart man. Basically, his statement didn't solve anything & we're still in the circle..LOL now i'm so glad that we still have a hope for the ship to sail. yeahhh!

1 minute ago, applegirl2 said:

Logically speaking - shk is sjk 's respected senior in the drama world and we know that SJK is an unfailingly polite boy with absolute zero scandal in the past ...

If those  rumours were false . . What would be the appropriate and polite thing to say to defend his respected but much maligned senior , and to keep his scandal free record clean... . we have  good senior/junior relationship and are good friends etc etc but NO,  we are NOT dating and thank everyone for supporting the drama ... right ? 

But what did he say again ?? :P

This is exactly what @melissala and I were discussing! Especially since he's known to be such a gentleman, wouldn't he choose to defend SHK who is always being attacked amongst the netizens as this great seductress of men?

@oetoria15 you need to check out the last 5 pages, lol...we discussed everything in GREAT detail.

36 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WORD.

AG to the GREE chingu!!

YEAHHH RIGHT Joong Ki ssi... where did U sleep in the Big Apple?? in one of those hotel in Manhattan? in Rockefeller center?? I DON'T THINK SO.. oooww owww nope.... you've never been there honey it's your first time... who is better than Kyo to show NYC and all the best restaurants (Kyo loves Nobu) and those cosy -nobody care even if you are Paris Hilton- eateries there in Meat Packing District? man you gained at least 8 kgs I can see that... 

Yes I'm here, I'm here! So ready to gush away. True story, my current state is equivalent to a puddle of goo. Yeeee! Tonight's episode left me on the edge, my heart still pounding at the mere thought of it. Just when I doubted YSJ would ever abandon his uniform for the sake of love, I was wrong! And then I'm reminded that this is the very work of screenwriter Kim Euk Sook whose male leads will give up anything for love so why am I surprise. Awww. And goodness, SHK's visuals are deadly! How can one manage to look so so beautiful under such circumstances? Golly!

*Deep breath* *Deep Breath*

So drama aside for now, will save the rest for the DoTS thread. Now onto SJK's news segment. 

Song Joong Ki:I think the dating rumors started because people love the drama…

Me possessing the news anchorman and interrupts:No sir, the rumors started because you two were spotted in New York holding hands.

:D 

Anyway my take on this, Song Joong Ki was certainly beating around the bush and his words also equates to, should they ever announce their official status in the near future, don’t be surprise. And, do expect us out in public more! :) 

Song Joong Ki is PR savvy and he knows to answer things in such a way without really answering it. Truth is, his goal is to reveal the least, be as vague as possible, but most importantly not blatantly lying to the public.

He revealed in the past that he suffers a gap between Actor Song Joong Ki, who the public sees and knows, and the Real Song Joong Ki. There were times he felt he wasn’t being honest and also the person his friends and family saw on TV was far too different from the person they knew in real life. Once he did an interview and after it was published and he read it, he felt ashamed at how fake/scripted his answers were. Since then his goal has been to try to be as honest as possible, of course staying within boundaries, but making sure he wasn’t lying about anything.

Sure, here and there he channels his promotional side for the project’s sake and maybe does over exaggerate certain things to add to the appeal but I don’t think he’s necessarily lying about it. But this is a much more serious topic and the answer he gave was certainly not denying anything! He could have simply put an end to the rumors and firmly say “No, we are just close colleagues and nothing more” but he’d be lying so he took a safe route out. ;) 

I doubt it’s for promotional’s sake considering he hasn’t given much care to promote DoTS at all. But really though, he even licensed us to ship away! Move aside Jin Goo, we have a new found ambassador of this ship and it’s Mr. Song Joong Ki himself! kekeke.

And it was so cute how he chose Kang Mo Yeon and backed it up by saying if he didn’t choose her, a certain someone will be unhappy. Seriously reminds me of Yoo Si Jin. Now I’m really thinking SJK is YSJ and SHK is KMY. Their real life relationship is probably the same with him catering to her. After all, happy wife = happy life!

Anyone else amaze at how identical SJK's answer sounded to their representatives' official statements? It looks like their PR departments have been in touch. ^_^

Archived