[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, skyler said:

SJK got twitter account right???? SHK only have instagram.....

Well the second heroin KJW seems like to tease our SJK & always tweeted with him.....

BACK OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! :angry:

nope...

he doesn't have any.. it's a fan account.. he has a weibo looong time ago but he closed it 3 years ago..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

nope...

he doesn't have any.. it's a fan account.. he has a weibo looong time ago but he closed it 3 years ago..

Really???? bcoz it seems that the second couple, the onee ... all tweeted with him... same goes to jo in sung, kwang soo

& all of it is the real twitter account of the respective star

47 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I think the 2nd kiss was a ad-lib from SHK.  The way SJ reacts to it was surprise and the way his hand  rested on SHK shoulder isn't the normal sauve dramaland hand holding the lead actress. His hand movement  is sort of in awkward way ... like don't know what to do. Whereas the other hand slowly went up to cup her head in a gentle way. It's like a real kiss. Not a drama kiss.

OK ... maybe I'm seriously delulu. 

DOTS is killing my mobile data plan. It's even end of the month and I'm reaching my max. limit. I'm constantly checkin forum for updates instead of working.

Oh god... Just when I thought I have gotten over it...

there goes a new analysis of the kiss

*goes back to replaying the video*

23 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

SHK looked extremely hot and sexy in that plaid shirt and jeans short. Her toned legs are so inviting to touch and I bet it must be so velvety feels (right Joong Ki ssi hehehehe) thanks to her yoga, swim and pilates that her body is so well maintain.. I saw her HK pics and wow she never look hotter! 

But her effortless gorgeous yet sensual natural beauty.. nobody in South Korea can top her.. until age of 80, SHK will and always be the most beautiful woman in that country.. 

SJK needs to secure his future soon.. if you girls understand what I mean.. career? he can always be an amazing actor. a Goddess as a wife? how many men on this earth can have that? 

Dude what are U waiting for???

Your comment is pure Gold :wub:

11 minutes ago, skyler said:

Really???? bcoz it seems that the second couple, the onee ... all tweeted with him... same goes to jo in sung, kwang soo

& all of it is the real twitter account of the respective star

No... none of those are real.  It's just fans.  

Besides the kiss, did you guys notice their body language? The way SHK's bare legs were cupped in between SJK's legs, with both bodies leaning forward and SHK circling his neck while his hand slowly traced her arm and eventually her back. Oh god, I'm hyperventilating. I need air. Never in kdrama history have I seen a kiss so convincing, exuding such brewing sexual tension. This was hotter than any confined kdrama bedscene! I don't know what I'm going to do once we get YSJ and KMY's bedscene. (Yes I'm sure we will get one. :phew:) And many have already mentioned but SHK's face before she dived in for the kiss was so sexy and screamed "let's make babies". Omg I need to stop now before I get banned from soompi. 

Wow, I have nothing to say about last night episode, so amazing. I think DOTS have too much and over expectation for a drama: comedy, tragedy, action, romance. But over that is the OTP: SJK and SHK.

Oh, my heart are with them right now.

I very agree with you guys about SHK know to turn SJK on on the 2nd kiss, when she look down from his eyes to his lips ....omo...so sexy....

And I also agree that SJK seem nervous when kissing. As he said he worried about how deep he should make a kiss in wine-kiss, but I think this kissing he had a little nervous as well . That is his private side, but for the film side, in this situation, he still cannot believe she just confess her love to him....LOL

Yesterday too much andrenaline, cannot sleep...

3 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Besides the kiss, did you guys notice their body language? The way SHK's bare legs were cupped in between SJK's legs, with both bodies leaning forward and SHK circling his neck while his hand slowly traced her arm and eventually her back. Oh god, I'm hyperventilating. I need air. Never in kdrama history have I seen a kiss so convincing, exuding such brewing sexual tension. This was hotter than any confined kdrama bedscene! I don't know what I'm going to do once we get YSJ and KMY's bedscene. (Yes I'm sure we will get one. :phew:) And many have already mentioned but SHK's face before she dived in for the kiss was so sexy and screamed "let's make babies". Omg I need to stop now before I get banned from soompi. 

Right!!! She looked so LOVELY in that post-first-kiss-pre-2nd-kiss. And the light hit her so lovely that I just cannot comprehend how can such human being be so gorgeous. 

You know what made the truck kiss so perfect for me?

The fact that it WASN'T PERFECT, it didn't look like two actors just doing some sexy kissing because the script demanded it. First we have the build-up to the kiss, the conversation between SJK and SJK - this time it's SHK teasing SJK about whether she ought to apologise for confessing her feelings and as viewers we can FEEL the air around them get heavy. SJK's expression before he pulls her in for the first kiss, that look itself could impregnate a woman!. After all SJ is a man, so his first instinct is to kiss like one - it's on the rougher side but this time MY is "ready" to receive the kiss and we see an active "cooperation" from her side. Then there is the lip biting before he releases her from the kiss...but hey MY is not done with the kiss but since it's her initiating the kiss this time - it's a pure feminine attack. The way SHK used her eyes, her dreamy gaze filled with passion where she gazes upon his lips before lacing her arms around his neck and gently pulling him in and we see SJ trying to match MY's slow yet passionate pace. The slight hesitation of the arms was BEAUTIFUL, it was as if MY's kiss had taken SJ so off-guard that for a second even the Alpha-male in him (who thinks he's the best at everything) succumbs and he lets her lead him into deepening the kiss.

After watching the live stream (and out of all times, it just had to stop during the kissing part :tears:) and reading this forum, I am barely surviving mainly due to their strong chemistry omg :blink:. It was funny, but all of your opinions also gave me a heart fluttering feeling. Just like what some of you said, the picture is there for all of us to see - the kiss scene seemed too realistic that does not seem like an acting scene at all. It basically implied that was a couple making out. Lol, I'm swooning and giggling like a fool at the thought of this :w00t:. This ship is sailing far into the ocean and I'm so happy to be a SongSong/KiKyo couple shipper (:

To be honest, I just became a fan of Hye-kyo unnie and Joong-ki oppa through this drama (I haven't watched their previous dramas) so can I ask for some opinions? I've read that the few times that Hye-kyo kissed this way is during the dramas in which she dated her co-stars afterwards. What about Joong-ki? Any Ki Aile willing to share their opinions? xD

Last thing! Not sure if anyone noticed the part in Ep 9 when they need to find a driver who is willing to drive them back into the base camp. Before they saw the truck, (Hye-kyo was really cute during this moment) and she kept jumping up and down saying "please~ 여기요 (here)" but when the first truck approaches and left, Joong-ki pushed her to one side and placed his hand on her shoulder. I don't know how to make gifs, but it was around 24 minutes into the drama. I just feel that this scene seemed unscripted and realistic too and it feels like a gesture from a boyfriend to his girlfriend hahaha. 

Sorry for the long wordy post!

33 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

To be honest, I just became a fan of Hye-kyo unnie and Joong-ki oppa through this drama (I haven't watched their previous dramas) so can I ask for some opinions? I've read that the few times that Hye-kyo kissed this way is during the dramas in which she dated her co-stars afterwards. What about Joong-ki? Any Ki Aile willing to share their opinions? xD

Last thing! Not sure if anyone noticed the part in Ep 9 when they need to find a driver who is willing to drive them back into the base camp. Before they saw the truck, (Hye-kyo was really cute during this moment) and she kept jumping up and down saying "please~ 여기요 (here)" but when the first truck approaches and left, Joong-ki pushed her to one side and placed his hand on her shoulder. I don't know how to make gifs, but it was around 24 minutes into the drama. I just feel that this scene seemed unscripted and realistic too and it feels like a gesture from a boyfriend to his girlfriend hahaha. 

Sorry for the long wordy post!

I've watched past works in which SJK has kissed female co-stars and let's just say he's very good at what he does (lol) but those look like conventional screen kisses (you know like how some other actors like JIS are known for being great at screen kissing) well SJK is that way too. Some might think my opinion is biased but those kisses look great but scripted, whereas in this kiss the two of them just looked - I don't know how else to describe it but to say it looked "organic". Like it was the culmination of something and it came from a real place. Whether it's because they're attracted to each other, whether it's because the actors have also fallen in love with the other's on screen characters like us viewers - one really can't say. But it looked convincing, really really convincing.

I loved that moment too, and the way he pulls her on to the other side of him. That is such a boyfriend thing to do!. And the waist holding on the mine-field and the way he looked at her face the he told her she needn't be embarrassed because he liked her more than she liked him.

Oh and the moment when she runs into the room to grab her phone, SHK gives him that adorable look before she grabs her phone and it really did look like SJK thought she was the cutest little bunny in the whole wide world.

SONG HYE KYO, looked so gorgeous in this episode. She looks gorgeous in all episodes but OMG, that woman's looks just keep growing on me. Anyone else feel that way?. She's someone who becomes even more beautiful after looking at her constantly and she was plenty beautiful when I first saw her.

6afb0f0cjw1f279siv4rmj21c92aa7hw.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f279s3rrw9j21h22hi15w.jpg

haha netizen comments are like "no wonder these two have dating rumors...!"

Speaking of adlibs, we know SJK does this according to KJW and Captain Yoo says she's pretty like 5 times an episodes, can some of those be adlibs? :P 

@melissala That's what I'm wondering too. Since Kim Ji Won mentioned that SJK actually does quite a bit of ad libs, I'm stuck trying to point out which scenes were scripted and which scenes weren't. But it's difficult because he looks natural in all scenes so that leaves me clueless. I wonder if SHK also does ad libs. But I wonder, why does SJK do as libs? Doesn't he also have a script to follow?

He follows a script, but I guess because of the nature of his character he can be a little more free and add lines. The rest of them probably can't as much since their characters are more by the book and rigid.  The pretty thing was excessive this episode I know his says it every episode about, but he really said it a lot today. lol  I also like during the window scene when SHK protested (while loving his flirting) and smiled.  So natural. 

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I've watched past works in which SJK has kissed female co-stars and let's just say he's very good at what he does (lol) but those look like conventional screen kisses (you know like how some other actors like JIS are known for being great at screen kissing) well SJK is that way too. Some might think my opinion is biased but those kisses look great but scripted, whereas in this kiss the two of them just looked - I don't know how else to describe it but to say it looked "organic". Like it was the culmination of something and it came from a real place. Whether it's because they're attracted to each other, whether it's because the actors have also fallen in love with the other's on screen characters like us viewers - one really can't say. But it looked convincing, really really convincing.

I loved that moment too, and the way he pulls her on to the other side of him. That is such a boyfriend thing to do!. And the waist holding on the mine-field and the way he looked at her face the he told her she needn't be embarrassed because he liked her more than she liked him.

Oh and the moment when she runs into the room to grab her phone, SHK gives him that adorable look before she grabs her phone and it really did look like SJK thought she was the cutest little bunny in the whole wide world.

SONG HYE KYO, looked so gorgeous in this episode. She looks gorgeous in all episodes but OMG, that woman's looks just keep growing on me. Anyone else feel that way?. She's someone who becomes even more beautiful after looking at her constantly and she was plenty beautiful when I first saw her.

I agree, it seems like they're acting "the natural way" for all the scenes that you mentioned. Yeah, plus the scene at the beginning after Joong-ki jumped out the window, opened the door and started talking to Hye-kyo (I'm not mentioning their character names here :P) and their looooong conversation before he said "you're very cute". Aww, that was just very sweet. Well, unless the scripts instructs an actor to portray a certain facial expression (which I doubt), they gave us all the reasons to believe that it's unscripted :P

Hye-kyo unnie is very beautiful, but in this episode, she shined bright like a diamond. It doesn't help that she looked the best while they're about to do the kiss scene xD. I'm sure that apart from Joong-ki, any male actor's heart would swoon looking at her. Many guys would want to be in Joong-ki's position while doing the kiss scene! I mean, well who doesn't want to meet and even kiss a beauty xD?

If you have not seen the netizens' comments about the recent episode (in the DotS thread), you should. I should quote the relevant comments.

3. [+50, -4] Ah seriously why are they so pretty together? No wonder there are dating rumors surrounding them

5. [+45, -2] This is why they have dating rumors!! The story is so sweet and add that to the fact that they're both good at acting and they have good chemistry ~~ Can't wait for tomorrow

So idk whether it's done intentionally or by coincidence, but the dating rumors seemed to coincide with the recent episode. And the agency's confirmation of them having a meal in New York this week isn't helping, either. Maybe the agency chose to confirm at this timing because they analysed the possibility of dating rumors sparking after the recent episode, so they gave the most platonic "appetizer" to prevent netizens from spreading more malicious rumors. I can understand from their point of view though haha xD.

I also feel the same with you all chingu ... Hooray for the kiss scenes.  Finally I can see SHK show her kissing ability. Like all the rest of SHK fans, I've had watch most of her Drama & Movie, except the first Drama she had before AIMH, and I haven't watch the "The crossing & The queen" which I intend to watch next month. She looks this relax while kissing is just with LBH & HB. And I also agree, this time her kissing look like she had experience, already a mature woman who know how to handle her man, had confidence, not just only a naive girl / woman who madly in love with the man.

But I'm sorry I don't know about SJK, the only drama I watch of him just Sungkyunkwan Scandal (which I watch it because of Yoochun).

This thought just come across my mind, could it be the reason why their management or even the production teams try to cover up their relationship is to make the audience focus on the love story of the character in this Drama. Can you all imagine, if all the audience already know that they are in the relationship, Are we also feel the same ecstatic feeling like we felt last night? Are we also still have the same curiousity about the romantic scenes of the main OTP? So what they do now is to keep us all, having this curiosity & get excited everytime the OTP show romantic scenes, which will give impact to the ratings.

And for the rating .... Bravo to all the production teams especially writernim for get rating more that 30%. It will get higher and higher on the next episode. :blush:

Archived