[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

EP. 41  when ShiMing and Lian Song gossip like little girls...:tounge_wink:  Why are't we getting more interactions between these two guys? 

Spoiler

ShiMing and Lian Song walked out of the palace after morning meeting with heavenly king.  

Lian Song (LS) to ShiMin (SM): "ShiMing, over here...." They moved over to the side together.

SM: Third prince, do you need something?

LS: I heard Miao Qing, princess of the Western sea, got sent home. 

SM: I'm not well aware of things happening in Xi Wu Palace...

LS: Are there things in Heaven that you don't know?

SM:  ....heheh..hehe..-_- (Looked around)  Rumor has it..last night, that princess put a "love medicine" in the the prince's (YH) soup. His Majesty figured it out, at the same time Concubine Su Jin came and beg for her forgiveness, at the same time she met Qing Qiu's Ko Ko (BQ). Ko Ko only said one phrase, his majesty didn't say anything and thrown her out of Wi Wu Palace. (he said all of this really fast...) .. Rumor, just a rumor... hehe :rolleyes:

LS: Nodding his head. Right...:wink:. Any place that has a woman, there will bound to be problems. 

SM: True...

LS: Luckily, back then, Mo Yuen didn't accept any female disciple for Kun Lun Mountains. If he did, can't  imagine how chaotic Kun Lun will be .

Ohhh..Lian Song, Lian Song...you just don't know...yet.

• Like 12

ahhh.....  *:-&lt sigh if BQ wants YH to live a long life:unsure: she needs to stop telling him what she is going to DO!!:angry: Because then he gives that look:huh: as he lays in bed that he's going to sacrifice himself instead.  -_-  Honestly, I think both of them are missing the obvious which is get everyone together and defeat the ghost King ~they're powerful enough. *:-B nerd Otherwise someone is going to be sacrificing their soul every 70,000 years to keep him sealed, and there are not enough high immortals that can use that spell to keep him sealed forever.:( 

I'm cringing just thinking about that scene where YH sacrifices his soul....on second thought *:-? thinkinghe may have foreseen this all along:blink: and now she no longer has the means to save him if he does it *:(( crying

• Like 9

Img481385545.jpg

This woman is unable to accept the fact that with or without Susu and/or Bai Qian, Ye Hua isn't going to lay his eyes on her. He has never had any feeling for her ever since he was a little boy. None, zero!!
Her biggest fault is using all means to hurt Susu and Ye Hua knows it, making him hate her more and more.
Yet she is making deals left and right in order to move into his palace even after he tells her he isn't going to marry her regardless of his grandfather's decree.
One word for her, how shameless!

黄梦莹 杨幂

• Like 11

@Purestupidity, many many thanks for the summary! I totally did not understand a word, but still watched all the YH/BQ scenes with a big grin on my face. and of course, MY's return made me squeal like the fangirl I am.  (also, hey DramaGods out there, can we get some AhLi please?  we all need more AhLi in our lives. esp with his parents. so cute!)

MY vs. YH, MY or YH --- ahhh, it's too hard to make a decision!  Cant BQ like split between the two of them? or is that just too creepy.:lol:  I love how they are both gentle men but can go total bada** as the situation warrants i.e. when their lady is in trouble.  While part of me hoped that they would leave MY and BQ's relationship platonic (mainly because I don't want to see MY hurting), i'm ok either way.  its more Mark Time for us all, so i'm good. 

By the way, does anyone else think it's hilarious that going to live as a mortal for while is considered "punishment" for immortals? cracks me up. like what does that say about our mortal lives? :wink:

• Like 12

8 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

No wonder Fengjiu kicked a pot onto Dijun's face in the pillow book. Now that's make sense, because Dijun treat her poorly like that. Based for drama from pillow book :D

For me DH from Pillow Book treat FJ worse than the drama so he deserves more than that :confused:

5 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

I love today's episodes, personally I think Ep 48/49 are the best to date, I'm absolutely crushing on Mo Yuan, OMG I was practically in tears to see his return.

It looks like the drama will show that Mo Yuan's feelings are true and above teacher/disciple relationship from tomorrow's preview Ep 50. 

Ep 48 summary

Hide contents

Yan Zhi and Li Jing are at Kunlunxu, they need the pill stove to make the pill for the baby. Zhi Lan makes the pill for her, as they cannot let the ghost tribe step into Kunlunxu.

Yehua and Bai Qian are in heaven, he is drawing a tactical plan, she recalls that as a Kulunxu disciple she hated the subject. He asked why she stayed next to him, she replied cos he looks good while drawing Kyaaaaaaa!!! Very lovey dovey! Ah Li and Chengyu came back with sugarcanes, Chengyu asked Yehua if she can touch Bai Qian as she has never seen a female high goddess before. Ah Li was VERY cute, saying his mum belongs to his dad, only his dad can touch her! (Good boy!)

Yehua draws portrait, but exclude Chengyu from the drawing. Bai Qian explained that he is tired and do not have energy nowadays. Just to prove them wrong Yehua Tarzan-carried Bai Qian off to the room and you know!! But Bai Qian keeps interrupting him, most important part- she said she checked a good date for wedding, let's get married! Yehua couldn't believe his ears, wanted her to repeat. She said to him 'I love you, I really love you, I want to be with you forever....' kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss then Yehua said 'let's have another baby....' (they are working on it hahahahahaha)

Li Jing and Yan Zhi are still at Kunlunxu, talked about Si Yin and her true identity. Li Jing said she is very clear between love and hate, if she wants to break off with you she will be very clear on it (I think they added this to emphasis on what will happen later on when Bai Qian finds out that she is SuSu and felt the betrayal, hating Yehua).

Back to Yehua and Bai Qian in bed (oooooooo too tired from the workout), he was thinking that once Mo Yuan returns, the seal in the bell will weaken and the ghost lord will return. He asked (in a roundabout way) if she would used her soul to seal away the ghost lord instead of Mo Yuan? She said yes I would, any Kunlunxu disciple would have done the same. (he will lose her as she would use her soul to seal away Ghost lord once he breaks out).

More lovey dovey, Bai Qian says to Yehua there is a difference between Mo Yuan and him, his eyes is blacker, he is young but he acts older than even Donghua Dijun. She adds medicine to his tea given by ZheYan for him to recover without him knowing.

Sujin oh SuJin that woman never knows when to stop, she is stirring it up with Yehua's mum, tells her about Bai Qian adding something to his tea, maybe to seduce Yehua as the fox tribe knows how to, on and on.....

Both Yehua's mum and Sujin goes to Yehua's place, trying to stop him from drinking the tea, Yehua told them Qian Qian made this tea with Zheyan's medicine. (Sujin take that!) Yehua's mum talked about the wedding they should organize it asap. (Sour faced Sujin). Lovey dovey- yehua is happy.....the trip to get the grass was all well worth it.

Sujin sees the maids decorating Xiwu palace, Yehua told the maids that Bai Qian is marrying in soon and to prepare the place. Sujin is pissed off, rambling on with her maid.

Yehua needs to go to mortal realm as punishment for killing the four beasts. The wedding will be delayed....

Thank you so much for the recap.hugs.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, linhthao said:

Okay guy, we need to calm down. Anyone realizes that DH didn't push her away while she was hugging and talking =)) remember the first time she confessed to him, he wasn't like that. 

Yes...I saw that too lol

What did they say? Donghua said something right? I want to pinch Donghua...why didn't he hug back the "baby fox" ?

Ah Li is so cute. About Ye Hua and Bai Qian :wub: I do not want to spoiler it.

Episode 48 and 49 already out  in croton Mega Hit channel on youtube. Enjoy it. I am not in hurry. I'm sad because eternal love only has 58 episodes. I wish Pillow Book being buy with them and they can start season 2. Considered Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is season 1.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kimlary1234 said:

@faythe Lol. We shall see!

@linh5000 and don't forget how they used Donghua's name to save Fengjiu from Ye Hua's wrath!

@kimlary1234 RIGHT!!! They used DH while he wasn't there!! If DH finds out, do you know the consequences??!! 

I love how they portray ShiMing in this drama. In the book, he's too reserved and very quiet.  At least in this drama, he is as mischievous as Lian Song..and he is besties with FJ and MQ. :D

Spoiler

I don't know if anybody caught the part when FJ was still a mortal and in jail..It seems that SM started having feelings for her..but he quickly kicked himself in the richard simmons and got out of that one quickly.  What would DH do if he finds out?!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

LMAO!! i never knew they had so much trouble with this door xD 

I wish there is a Translator God out there who can translate all of these BTS.  They look so fun to watch, and I bet it's funnier if I can understand what they are saying/writing!! :bawling:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, linh5000 said:

EP. 41  when ShiMing and Lian Song gossip like little girls...:tounge_wink:  Why are't we getting more interactions between these two guys? 

Reveal hidden contents

ShiMing and Lian Song walked out of the palace after morning meeting with heavenly king.  

Lian Song (LS) to ShiMin (SM): "ShiMing, over here...." They moved over to the side together.

SM: Third prince, do you need something?

LS: I heard Miao Qing, princess of the Western sea, got sent home. 

SM: I'm not well aware of things happening in Xi Wu Palace...

LS: Are there things in Heaven that you don't know?

SM:  ....heheh..hehe..-_- (Looked around)  Rumor has it..last night, that princess put a "love medicine" in the the prince's (YH) soup. His Majesty figured it out, at the same time Concubine Su Jin came and beg for her forgiveness, at the same time she met Qing Qiu's Ko Ko (BQ). Ko Ko only said one phrase, his majesty didn't say anything and thrown her out of Wi Wu Palace. (he said all of this really fast...) .. Rumor, just a rumor... hehe :rolleyes:

LS: Nodding his head. Right...:wink:. Any place that has a woman, there will bound to be problems. 

LS: Luckily, back then, Mo Yuen didn't accept any female disciple for Kun Lun Mountains. If he did, can't  imagine how chaotic Kun Lun will be .

Ohhh..Lian Song, Lian Song...you just don't know...yet.

Thats so true! Though I do love the main leads, I do love these two guys too! They're both such good actors and I love how they are so good with how they respond to problems! I love their scenes together and apart as well! 

And when the lamp was returned (I'm behind a bit on the episodes esp on truly understand each scenes since dramafever is only up to episode 28), they were so smart with how they were gonna protect Fengjiu! 

Mark also did such an amazing job, I cried along with him when the lamp light was out and when he had no more reason to live. Though Fengjiu stole it, it was a blessing in disguise! Because even if the lamp made another SuSu, it wouldn't be the same SuSu that he fell in love with anymore--and of course we all knew BQ was alive! I also thank 3rd prince for this scene. He cares so much about our YeHua and is always looking out for others. 

I also love how when Siming first met Fengjiu, they literally gossiped the whole time while following after DH. :lol:

Edited by ultimateauj
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@kimlary1234 RIGHT!!! They used DH while he wasn't there!! If DH finds out, do you know the consequences??!! 

I love how they portray ShiMing in this drama. In the book, he's too reserved and very quiet.  At least in this drama, he is as mischievous as Lian Song..and he is besties with FJ and MQ. :D

Hide contents

I don't know if anybody caught the part when FJ was still a mortal and in jail..It seems that SM started having feelings for her..but he quickly kicked himself in the richard simmons and got out of that one quickly.  What would DH do if he finds out?!!!

Actually, nothing would happen. Because if DH was there, he wouldn't let YH do anything to FJ. Even though DH may not like FJ that much (drama wise), but he is still protective of FJ. Remember the part where DH punished SJ for hurting baby fox FJ? Also it was lucky for YH that they prevented it from happening, because if YH did hurt FJ, there might be a big issue with DH and BQ. I think to DH, she's a kind and cute little fox. He knows that she would never intentionally cause harm to anyone, unlike some crazy women.

• Like 5

I haven't caught up with all the latest episodes but saw the latest preview for ep 52(?). Towards the end it looks like Zheyan is questioning Moyuan on his relationship with Bai Qian. I don't remember this scene in the book...ahhhhh are they adding an extra scene? I was so hoping they would keep it ambiguous and for us to forever guess until the fourth book comes out. Sigh. 

• Like 6

I feel like DH does love FJ (drama-wise), but something is just holding him back. You can just tell that he so likes her even tho he can be cold towards her! Maybe the reason why he's holding back is because he lost powers and knows/thinks that he might die. If that is the reason, maybe that's why he rather not continue the relationship with FJ so if he does die, she won't be too sad. 

Also, I just remembered something while watching the subbed updated dramas now! When FJ ate the fruits with alcohol (and confessing to DH), she was saying that ever since she's been at TZ palace, she hasn't seen any great scenery/views yet and he replies for her to go ask Siming to go with her because he's an old man... but he did take her out on a view when she turned to a fox! She was in her fox form feeling bad for deceiving DH for being in her fox form to be with him, then DH made a comment, "The scenery/view here isn't too bad." He sat down and got himself some wine and "supposedly" got "drunk/fell asleep". And that's where FJ kisses him :wub:

I totally agree with Chen Yu too. DH is a warrior that lead troops, there is no way he wouldn't have known about the kiss or have allowed FJ kiss him if he didn't have feelings for her lol. 

• Like 5

So somebody else commented on another website that DH was slowly pushing FJ away by letting Chen Yu listening on his conversation with the higher diety.  I mean, he's freaking DH, if there is somebody around him, eaves-dropping, he would definitely know.  He CANNOT be that aloof.  Therefore, he probably knew Chen Yu and A Ly were there and that was the best opportunity to start the rejecting process with FJ.  He knew CY would pass the message to FJ...

but if that's the case, then why?

Why can't he just die quietly? Why put her through the pain of knowing? For her to definitely cut all ties with him? I'm so confused. 

And if he really didn't know CY/A Ly were there and it was just coincidental, then his power as DiJun sucks! How did he become heaven king and a great warrior (the best..some might argued)...with no sense of awareness?  Stupid writers....<_<

Somehow, I have managed to be the top of almost every page..go me!! -_-

• Like 5