[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

31 minutes ago, blue_izce8 said:

Are they done subbing ep 1 and 2 of crazy artist?

For the official ones. We need to wait almost a month in order GMMTV official youtube channel subs them. Unless some people will sub the show.

Kiryu is now done and I can say it's much better than Kirun. Less dull moments but it share some of it's problem from the Kirun episode. 

Firstclass is going to be next to be subbed. I say I'll watch it again. Since this one has fans subbed all four episodes.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

For the official ones. We need to wait almost a month in order GMMTV official youtube channel subs them. Unless some people will sub the show.

Kiryu is now done and I can say it's much better than Kirun. Less dull moments but it share some of it's problem from the Kirun episode. 

Firstclass is going to be next to be subbed. I say I'll watch it again. Since this one has fans subbed all four episodes.

I see. I downloaded the all episodes of first class from dailymotion and i agree that they were all fans subbed. I guess ill be praying hard for the crazy artist to be fans subbed too so i could enjoy them without waiting for a month hehehe...

Btw, im currently downloading the extrovert humanist and thank you for recommending it. My current fave is gentle vet next is first class :wink:

Official subs for Single Lawyer (Firstclass) episode 1 is up!

11 hours ago, blue_izce8 said:

I see. I downloaded the all episodes of first class from dailymotion and i agree that they were all fans subbed. I guess ill be praying hard for the crazy artist to be fans subbed too so i could enjoy them without waiting for a month hehehe...

Btw, im currently downloading the extrovert humanist and thank you for recommending it. My current fave is gentle vet next is first class :wink:

I'm pretty sure Firstclass was fansubbed because of the queer couple. Crazy Artist doesn't have one, so don't expect it.

4 hours ago, whitedove said:

Official subs for Single Lawyer (Firstclass) episode 1 is up!

I'm pretty sure Firstclass was fansubbed because of the queer couple. Crazy Artist doesn't have one, so don't expect it.

Oh i see. I find them cute too. Too bad they were not given enough air time in this installment :(

Honestly, i enjoyed watching the series as i get to see some fresh faces and i get to see some development from those ive seen in hormones :wink:

I hope there will be kind hearted fans who will sub Crazy Artist. Ive seen the female lead in one of Push's lakorn and i loved her there! I also think they have a good chemistry here in crazy artist ♡♡♡

20 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

P'push is coming to malaysia this week. who is going??? 

i wanna go, but i don't have friend to go with me.. 

please give up a shout out.

I can't. Have an earlier appointment. :(

Though I wonder if Esther will speak B.Malaysia hehe.

talking about Push he's going to be in one of hippie's episode , when Hippie is hospializaded

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/5ikeJAP.jpg&key=8bb56a823c39248b74b565f702203b0784b5eb0fcdf7d98feeae0ea0f76a7999

and Captain is the most who appareared in all the episodes... XD 

Archived