[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

3 hours ago, mary-ann said:

hey guys i saw a video not long ago when sukjin at some show, maybe his own radioshow, said that he recently meet bolin, but when bolin greeted him he was more interested in Jihyo, and sukjin asked him if he really like SJH and he said yes, but i just can't find the video anymore maybe someone who is good at searching will find it instead!

I know what you're talking about, but it's not Bobo that Suk Jin is referring to. It's Chen of EXO, but yeah I would really love too if Bolin will be able to meet the other Running Man members. Maybe while they're in Taiwan for their fan meeting? :) 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, songjihyofan said:

I know what you're talking about, but it's not Bobo that Suk Jin is referring to. It's Chen of EXO, but yeah I would really love too if Bolin will be able to meet the other Running Man members. Maybe while they're in Taiwan for their fan meeting? :) 

Oh really, sorry then it was me misunderstanding, do you mind writting to me a priate message were you tell what chen said about SJH and what they talked about, i'm really curious

cr. chenbolin Instagram

At first I thought the caption is just an old joke. Turns out it's a famous quote from Woody Allen which has a deeper meaning and interpretation. Below is the full version of the quote.

“It reminds me of that old joke- you know, a guy walks into a psychiatrist's office and says, hey doc, my brother's crazy! He thinks he's a chicken. Then the doc says, why don't you turn him in? Then the guy says, I would but I need the eggs. I guess that's how I feel about relationships. They're totally crazy, irrational, and absurd, but we keep going through it because we need the eggs.”

Woody Allen, Annie Hall: Screenplay

And I found one great explanation for this one via quora.com.

To put that quote in context, here it is in it's entirety :
 Alvy Singer : "After that it got pretty late, and we both had to go, but it was great seeing Annie again. I... I realized what a terrific person she was, and... and how much fun it was just knowing her; and I... I, I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs."

Most of Woody Allen's films focus on human relationships, especially romantic ones, and their complexities. Very often in his films he presents the view that relationships are absurd, irrational, ridiculous, frustrating and at times unfathomable, however he would not deny the need and importance that we humans have for them. We will put up with all the heartache and frustration (the metaphor of putting up with an adult male believing he's a chicken) because of the return we get on it; companionship, sex, intimacy, joy, care, but above all love (the eggs).
And he's right, we all need them eggs.

• 3 weeks later...

hello all. been really a long time not here ..

wish you all health and happy .. 

i just saw recent RM episode . jihyo scared to hell with bugs its makes me sad but she look cute but I pitty her also. and what makes me come here is. she is look good with everything she use. hat , sunglass and else. 

but the most catch my eyes is . she use hat with "B" initials and with bolin recent instagram and weibo  song post . and bollin has post same initial "B" hat on his instagram before.; i just have something on my mind with that. :D  

just want to ranting my mind here.. anyway have a good day everyone .. :rolleyes::D

On 2/11/2017 at 3:34 PM, songjihyofan said:

I wonder if Bolin and Ji Hyo met in Taiwan during the latter's stay for the Running man fan meeting? Of course we can't tell if they did meet or not, but I wish they had a chance for that. :) 

as i know from Instagram. jongkok and other member back to SK after the FM done. but Jihyo stay still in Taiwan.. she just go back to SK in the Morning.. actually from the IG and weibo song , the hat Initial and Jihyo stay one more night in Taiwan when the other member going back i feel something is really fishy. . but since there's no proof i can tell anything .. except lying in my bed and think there something goin on between them ... :D:D

18 hours ago, uchita said:

as i know from Instagram. jongkok and other member back to SK after the FM done. but Jihyo stay still in Taiwan.. she just go back to SK in the Morning.. actually from the IG and weibo song , the hat Initial and Jihyo stay one more night in Taiwan when the other member going back i feel something is really fishy. . but since there's no proof i can tell anything .. except lying in my bed and think there something goin on between them ... :D:D

@uchita..chincha SJH stay one more night at taiwan.. wow wow wow..knowing this im thinking just like you...theres something going on between them..:D:D 

2 hours ago, nora68 said:

@uchita..chincha SJH stay one more night at taiwan.. wow wow wow..knowing this im thinking just like you...theres something going on between them..:D:D 

yes. as i read on instagram . Jihyo going back to SK in the next morning while all member going back at night after the FM done. she left alone in Taiwan while all member back to SK. yeeaa thats a bit fishy because it Taiwan not other country .... :D:D 

On 2/13/2017 at 3:00 PM, uchita said:

Yes, that's the hardest part for us fans. We have no proof if they really did met in Taiwan, but still it's intriguing 'coz Ji Hyo is the only one who didn't left right after the fan meeting. That's why I'm looking forward to the next fan meetings to know if it will still be the same or not.

So what do you think @uchita and @nora68, you both think they met in Taiwan? 'Coz part of me thinks yes they did, but still not 100% sure with that. :) 

On 2/15/2017 at 0:25 AM, songjihyofan said:

Yes, that's the hardest part for us fans. We have no proof if they really did met in Taiwan, but still it's intriguing 'coz Ji Hyo is the only one who didn't left right after the fan meeting. That's why I'm looking forward to the next fan meetings to know if it will still be the same or not.

So what do you think @uchita and @nora68, you both think they met in Taiwan? 'Coz part of me thinks yes they did, but still not 100% sure with that. :) 

i dont know but i'm pretty sure they are meet. i saw pic in thai fan page. bolin eyes looking so puffy the day when jihyo back to SK . the admin of that page say, his eyes looking like someone doesnt have sleep all night long :D . well everything is speculation still but everything is make sense . this two people is so fishy, but we are a good fans so we cant make any comment or statement with only our speculation even its really really make sense .. 

so again lets wait and see. hope something good or proof come along to us :rolleyes::D

13 hours ago, uchita said:

i dont know but i'm pretty sure they are meet. i saw pic in thai fan page. bolin eyes looking so puffy the day when jihyo back to SK . the admin of that page say, his eyes looking like someone doesnt have sleep all night long :D . well everything is speculation still but everything is make sense . this two people is so fishy, but we are a good fans so we cant make any comment or statement with only our speculation even its really really make sense .. 

so again lets wait and see. hope something good or proof come along to us :rolleyes::D

I saw those photos of Bolin too. He looked as if he didn't have much sleep at all. What if they really met in Taiwan? Omigosh, I'll be so happy for that! :D 

It's true. there are so many instances and possibilities that there's something going on between Bolin and Ji Hyo. What I like most in our fandom is that, we don't actually jump into conclusions immediately. Sure, we're thinking that these two could be a real couple in real life, but still we wait for them to answer and reveal the truth. 

in ep 8..bolin said to jihyo..what will the future be?..time will give us the answer.. so for now we as fan who love bolin n jihyo..  just can wait n see what the answer about their relationship in the future..let pray the answer will not take too long..the sooner more better:D:D.. bobo momo may god bless you two with marriage..:wub:

4 hours ago, nora68 said:

in ep 8..bolin said to jihyo..what will the future be?..time will give us the answer.. so for now we as fan who love bolin n jihyo..  just can wait n see what the answer about their relationship in the future..let pray the answer will not take too long..the sooner more better:D:D.. bobo momo may god bless you two with marriage..:wub:

Wow, you remember that! :) Yes, let's pray for these two to get married with each other. <3 

Speaking of "time", I remember the concept of Bolin's photo shoot with Marie Claire China. Have you watched the video on ig? The poem he's reciting is so romantic. <3 

On 2/16/2017 at 10:43 PM, songjihyofan said:

Wow, you remember that! :) Yes, let's pray for these two to get married with each other. <3 

Speaking of "time", I remember the concept of Bolin's photo shoot with Marie Claire China. Have you watched the video on ig? The poem he's reciting is so romantic. <3 

i keep all their ep on my fon..always repeating watch their moment especially ep 8 anytime anyplace..and tht why  i could remember wht bolin said to jihyo..hehe:D..

you mean the video on  bolin ig at the time jihyo had problem wth RM..the video showing view of city with bgm radiohead..im not very active with ig..im an ahjumma who do hv an ig:unsure:

Archived