[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Want to ask something.....what does "Momo" means or sounds like in Korean? u know in ep 2 or 3...they visited a cafe where the owner drew their faces...the owner did making a barking animal sound when referring to what Momo means in Korean....the subs wrote puppy.

When i googled...seems the closest is "mung mung" / 멍멍이 ....a cute informal term for a puppy....sort of doggie or doggy.

Why i check this? b'cos think Bolin got a small black dog. I didn't know if it's new....didn't see any dog pics before....and someone replied him that congrats, now become poop cleaner.

And a dog cage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/12/2016 at 4:19 PM, pinsc said:

I do not know if it's a coincidence or a real thing, but, chenbolin is posting some songs (one in his weibo and one in his instagram) that combine a lot with ji hyo's situation at the moment ... if it's really about it, he's so cute, kind and considerate !!! Chen bolin <3

A heart that's full up like a landfill

A job that slowly kills you

Bruises that won't heal

You look so tired and unhappy

Bring down the government

They don't, they don't speak for us

I'll take a quiet life

A handshake of carbon monoxide

No alarms and no surprises

Silent, silent

This is my final fit, my final bellyache with

No alarms and no surprises please

Such a pretty house, such a pretty garden

No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)

No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)

No alarms and no surprises please (let me out of here)

It is like we are separated by a piece of glass

I can see you but I cannot get out

Although you and I are separated by many kilometers

You do not know how worried I am

Not in the mood to sit and watch

I'm awkward in my silence

My tears are falling
I don't know how to transmit myself

Where should I start

How should I translate I love you

Nonstop loneliness

I really want to be able to give you

Support like a bridge

Building understanding

But words cannot express my meaning
In your blind spots , small steps are steadfast

No matter rain or shine

Accompanying you in your hurt or happiness

Don't you feel curious

Although around you there is silence

I was always here

Not saying a word.

cr. hanky_15 , kunta_sb

Yesterday episode, when jihyo describe reason why she likes her bf, actually every fandom suggest their bias like Gary, kjk and of course Chen bolin. Chaos haha. Especially MC shippers totally annoying. I'm not saying that our cp is real, but I'm glad living in the most peace fandom. To think about it, the most logic, the closest is Chen bolin [again am not saying they're real now]  but bolin is sexy, handsome & rich. Gary? Kjk? Come on they're FAMILY. I like them too. Every of them said the same things. But fans said they're lying. When 7 years is nothing happens, so what left is just family feelings. The affection between them totally zero. 

Again i wish good luck to our cp. Whether they are real or reel, only God knows. Merry Christmas & happy new year all. Love. 

I miss this forum. It has become very inactive as months went by since WAIL ended.

Like you @Evelyne Lyne, I'm also proud to be part of this fandom, and I miss them both.

@pinsc, it's not only you but a lot are thinking that Bolin's posts on Weibo and Instagram are for Ji Hyo. So sweet! I'm glad that they're still close and have constant communication. 

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!! :blush:  It's been a while since I visited this thread because of the long vacation for the holidays ~ spent quality time with the family:wub:

Wishing all OJCP shippers here a PEACEFUL, JOYOUS and PROSPEROUS 2017!!!!  And praying for a wonderful news ahead for our dear Bobo and Momo ~

Still not sure where he went....but the place is beautiful. The sky, the tree, the water, the man in bathrobe? haha, 

He and Ha Ji Won in the movie Life Risking Romance....nice dance-n-fight scene....i can imagine a certain someone playing her part here.

hey guys i saw a video not long ago when sukjin at some show, maybe his own radioshow, said that he recently meet bolin, but when bolin greeted him he was more interested in Jihyo, and sukjin asked him if he really like SJH and he said yes, but i just can't find the video anymore maybe someone who is good at searching will find it instead!

Archived