[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/19/2017 at 10:03 PM, nora68 said:

i keep all their ep on my fon..always repeating watch their moment especially ep 8 anytime anyplace..and tht why  i could remember wht bolin said to jihyo..hehe:D..

you mean the video on  bolin ig at the time jihyo had problem wth RM..the video showing view of city with bgm radiohead..im not very active with ig..im an ahjumma who do hv an ig:unsure:

Sorry for my late reply. :) 

Me too. I downloaded all their WAIL episodes, and actually I'm having a marathon right now. I really miss them seeing together. It's been almost a year since WAIL ended, yet I still can't get over them. <3 

About the video, what I mean is the one for Marie Claire China with the concept of "Time Lovers". The poem Bolin is narrating sounds as if it's their story. 

Since you already talked about the songs and the video he posted in the midst of the Running Man controversy, you think all of those are for her? I asked some people about that (OJ shipper or not) and they all have the same opinion, but still I love to hear more from others. Different opinions are okay for me, but same thoughts are of course way much better. Haha

On 3/4/2017 at 8:00 PM, songjihyofan said:

Sorry for my late reply. :) 

Me too. I downloaded all their WAIL episodes, and actually I'm having a marathon right now. I really miss them seeing together. It's been almost a year since WAIL ended, yet I still can't get over them. <3 

About the video, what I mean is the one for Marie Claire China with the concept of "Time Lovers". The poem Bolin is narrating sounds as if it's their story. 

Since you already talked about the songs and the video he posted in the midst of the Running Man controversy, you think all of those are for her? I asked some people about that (OJ shipper or not) and they all have the same opinion, but still I love to hear more from others. Different opinions are okay for me, but same thoughts are of course way much better. Haha

its ok..:)

nadoo still cant get over them..i hv repeated many time watching their WAIL and i will continue to watch..hmm mybe untill time give the answer..:D

about marie claire.. i might overlook the video where bolin narrating the poem... do you hv the video..or where can i watch the video..

About the song n video  bolin post in the midst RM controversy..yes i believe all of those are for her...definitely for jihyo....oohhhh..i cant explain/express what i feel..why i believe.. bcoz my limitted eng..-_-

About the divas ig post..what is divas team..why they post about the luggage..in korea..means the ig post when the luggages are in korea..i see the couple glove..is there anything else i don see..sorry too much asking..hehe..:D..tq..

@nora68

Here's the Marie Claire video. Oh, just wanted to add that I don't mean to say that Bolin is the one who did the poem. It's just that it could also be another coincidence 'coz it so relatable to their story. :) 

cr. ChenbolinFan YouTube

On 3/7/2017 at 1:30 AM, nora68 said:

About the song n video  bolin post in the midst RM controversy..yes i believe all of those are for her...definitely for jihyo....oohhhh..i cant explain/express what i feel..why i believe.. bcoz my limitted eng..-_-

Me too. I also think it's for Ji Hyo. I'm not being delusional here, swear.

On 3/7/2017 at 1:30 AM, nora68 said:

About the divas ig post..what is divas team..why they post about the luggage..in korea..means the ig post when the luggages are in korea..i see the couple glove..is there anything else i don see..sorry too much asking..hehe..:D..tq..

About Divas Hit the Road, it's a reality show that Bolin joined. I'll post here a video related to the show for you to be more familiar with it. About the luggage, they just let the netizens guess who is the owner of those stuff. Obviously both are Bolin's belongings. Hehe Also, those were taken at a hotel in Beijing where Bolin stayed before they flew to Brazil.

@nora68

Here's the video about Divas Hit the Road. It's an interesting show, seriously. :) 

cr. ChenbolinFan YouTube

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

seems that this thread is quite now, but i am a new OJC shipper because i just stumbled upon WAIL show. And now i cant move on! I am so so late :( . I have never shipped a couple so much like now to the extend i googled everything about them. I guess because i never seen such a great and chemistry between two actors, it feels really really real.  Really hoping that CB At least maintain friendship with JH :) 

30 minutes ago, chenjicouple said:

Hi everyone,

seems that this thread is quite now, but i am a new OJ shipper because i just stumbled upon WAIL show. And now i cant move on! I am so so late :( .Really hoping that CB did meet up with JH in taiwan :) 

They actually did meet up in china not soo long ago by coincidence because they both attended the film festival with their movie partner

On 3/28/2017 at 8:23 AM, bobolovemomo said:

Btw, may i know what is Madamscissorshand Instagram account? Did she deleted or change the username? Cant seem to find it. And also Chen bolin's stylish instagram? Im sorry if i am asking to much :D. Just in a high stalking mode . Lol

As far as I know, madamscissorhands is not active on IG anymore. Even her YouTube channel hasn't been updated for so long. We don't know the reason why, but for sure lots of Bolin and OJ cp fans miss her.

Btw, welcome to the thread! Yes, it's been quiet here for some time, and only few of us are still posting here. Actually, there are a lot of Bolin and Ji Hyo shippers. It's just that they're all active on IG.

@songjihyofan 

Thank you for welcoming me and i am very very happy that you reply me in this thread! :)   it is so quite now, i am so late. I wish i watched it last year so i can join in the fun :( . Now i am reading this thread from page 1 and i found so many info and BTS pic, so happy. Also I rewatched the show over and over again lols. Yes i follow a lot of OJ shipper's IG account, including the thai fan fb account.

@bobolovemomo

Bolin even asked about it when Ji Hyo showed it. So sweet and brave of her. Haha

You're not alone when it comes to that. Even myself is currently re-watching WAIL over and over again. I don't know, but I really really love their chemistry. It's not forced and obviously both are just being themselves. 

Archived