[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Hey guys! Guess what? The owner of chenbolinfan.com got back to me and I just translated two articles for them. I'm so excited to be back in business...LOL! Thank to this thread for telling me about this website and to reach out to them.

Meanwhile, I heard from them that Bolin was at the Shanghai Film Festival today. Can you believe it!? I remember translating that clip of him and Ha Ji Won from last year's film festival. It felt like only yesterday. How time flies, huh! This means it's been more than a year since OJ couple started.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, comickiwi said:

Hey guys! Guess what? The owner of chenbolinfan.com got back to me and I just translated two articles for them. I'm so excited to be back in business...LOL! Thank to this thread for telling me about this website and to reach out to them.

Wow, congrats for that! Looking forward to read your translated articles. Compared to Ji hyo, it really hard to find English articles about Bolin.

1 hour ago, comickiwi said:

Meanwhile, I heard from them that Bolin was at the Shanghai Film Festival today. Can you believe it!? I remember translating that clip of him and Ha Ji Won from last year's film festival. It felt like only yesterday. How time flies, huh! This means it's been more than a year since OJ couple started.

Yes, he's there with his fellow castmates of his upcoming film. That makes me miss last year's SIFF. I remember everyone here in this forum were all very excited and nervous 'coz that's Bolin and Ji Hyo's first time to meet together again after WAIL. Plus, there were tons of goodies to read just like what you've said earlier. 

Btw, have you checked the posts of our fellow OJ shippers on ig? You think they still do communicate with each other even now? Tell me your opinion. Thanks!

On 6/12/2017 at 3:07 PM, songjihyofan said:

Me too, I know them also since I've watched some of their dramas. Too bad there's still no Eng sub of WAIL 3. They first appeared on the later part of episode 2 and will officially meet alongside their partners on episode 3. 

Speaking of the real couple, the guy was one of the fixed members of RM China, the one who is the other half of the so-called "Friday Couple". They appeared since the first episode and have lots of screen time. The format is obviously different from the first two seasons.

I read the feedback to WAIL Season 3 isn't good.

Spoiler

One thing is some feel the 3 couples aren't as interesting as the previous seasons. Guess there's no foreigners eg korean probably due to the missile shield issue.

Then one couple is already a couple dating for 1yr or more....ya, Zheng Kai from china version of RM....his gf Cheng Xiaoyue isn't actress/singer....but has a rich family background and often mix with celebrities, In the past, some viewers always complain that such shows are scripted, so ppl might be interested to watch a real couple instead.

But some ppl prefer non-dating couple....want to watch 2 celebrities slowly getting to know each other, that element of surprise when they 1st meet etc.

The other couples are Ming Dao and Wang Ou (actress)....and Wilber Pan and Wu Xin (host/actress)..,,,for me, i know the guys but not so familiar with the females...but i'm abit more interested in Wilber and Wu Xin pair.

These 2 couples are all in their mid to late 30s. Zheng Kai is 31, not sure but think gf would be under 30.

Lastly one complain is the changed format....there are too much screen time devoted to talking/discussion by some experts and also to some matchmaking of people from the public.

Frankly speaking one CP....even if scripted or fake...i am following now...is Lu Han (former EXO) and Dilireba (actress) in RM China...their chemistry is just too much to ignore.

Bolin in 1990/1991. Wow...so handsome at that time....already.

Came across this...i know Bolin playing guitar clip is super recent (like a few hrs ago)....not sure about Jihyo's. But some fan already made a clip with both together. Quite cute.

@Cedric Ong

Thanks for sharing to us the feedback regarding WAIL 3. Surely having a Korean celebrity spices up the show, plus the undeniable chemistry with the partner. I think the negative reviews from the audience is also because of the change in format of the said show. As a viewer since season 1 and even if I only watched the parts of WonWen and OJ cp, still I prefer the old format compared with the recent one. As for the current season, I think the exciting part will start during the third episode wherein Ming Dao and Wilber Pan will gonna meet their future girlfriends, but still can't tell whether there's chemistry or not.

Thanks @Cedric Ong for sharing the feedback. I can feel why the viewers are disappointed, i would be too if there are too much expert's commentary on it. We only need to see the chemistry and their interaction, not the commentary lols. And also who can beat OJCP chemistry. Their chemistry is too strong to be ignored :) 

@songjihyofan Bolin has always been handsome boy, his dimple is so so attractive lols

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone this is a bit of topic but still important, soompi is doing a K-drama contest, where everyone can vote for the best and most popular K-drama and Song Ji Hyo's drama My Wife is having an affair is nominated" if you also enjoyed the drama and want to support Song Ji Hyo please remember to vote for it!

Here is the link:

• 1 month later...

Just decided to drop by in this thread. I've been missing our couple a whole lot and reading back on some of the posts here sort of eases the pain of longing.  Haist!!! :(  I hope time and fate will be very kind to our CP.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 12:48 AM, mary-ann said:

Well after a long hiatus for shippers and this thread, some good news happened today let me share :wink: :

look who liked the picture :wink:

Wow, thanks for sharing. Even though Bolin is friends with Vanness, I think he liked that picture because Ji Hyo is also there. I'm glad that he still haven't forgotten her. I'm not saying that there's no communication between them. It's just that there are no updates and we don't know what's up to them now. After all, what's good news is that he liked that picture. :) 

7 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Wow, thanks for sharing. Even though Bolin is friends with Vanness, I think he liked that picture because Ji Hyo is also there. I'm glad that he still haven't forgotten her. I'm not saying that there's no communication between them. It's just that there are no updates and we don't know what's up to them now. After all, what's good news is that he liked that picture. :) 

Exactly, I think so too, atleast we now know that bolin keeps tracks about Jihyo's activities, so they may well be in contact and the possibility of them meeting when Song Ji Hyo goes to Taiwan might be bigger then we might think.

• 2 weeks later...

With the news that WAIL2 will be aired in Taiwan starting next week, am

sure there would be a renewed interest in our CP.  I would like to take it as a sign of good things to come for them --- that after over a year of semi colon mode, they could finally get together again. This time for good. :wub:

• 2 months later...

Archived