[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bobolovemomo

If you would notice on the first episode, it's only Bolin who was given a task not to reveal his name. From that you can tell that Bolin knows that Ji Hyo will be his partner, while the latter is still clueless or unsure. Also there's a photo of Bolin staring at Ji Hyo's large Banila Co. photo, which obviously happened right before their first date. On Ji Hyo's part, maybe she already heard from others who her partner is but still not 100% sure about it. 

@songjihyofan

ahhhh! Thats right CBL definitely have already known its jihyo. But as for Jihyo she seems to have no clue or maybe didnt know for sure judging from her reaction. i wonder if they have met before wail. I mean HAHA from RM did filming with CBL on 2015, also CBL attended Seoul Drama awards on 2015. So probably they have bumped into each other before? :) 

2 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

@songjihyofan

ahhhh! Thats right CBL definitely have already known its jihyo. But as for Jihyo she seems to have no clue or maybe didnt know for sure judging from her reaction. i wonder if they have met before wail. I mean HAHA from RM did filming with CBL on 2015, also CBL attended Seoul Drama awards on 2015. So probably they have bumped into each other before? :) 

As far as I know, Bolin is already familiar with Ji Hyo because of Running Man. As for Ji Hyo, she really has no idea who Bolin is before WAIL. If ever they bumped into each other before, we can't answer that question. But it would be really interesting if they unknowingly come across each other long before they met.

12 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

@songjihyofan

i saw in one of fan video they took when bolin bought the gloves and socks. He didnt wear mask, only hat. Probably he didnt think that fans would recognise him? Or he purposely didnt wear mask to let people know he is buying present for jihyo? :)  my imagination is running wild here, :D

I take your first guess as the answer. Hehe Also I've read before in one of Chen Bolin's fan's blog that he really used to not wear face mask. So that's his normal self. He just started to wear that when he went to Korea, for the 10th Seoul International Drama Award in the year 2015.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! How's everyone doing? I'm sorry I've been away for a while. I've been thinking that my Mandarin is getting rusty and thought of this beloved group that started my translation work. And also of course, our lovely OJ couple...I always think about them when I see news about Ji Hyo or Bolin. Even when watching Running Man.

I've checked out the chenbolinfan website and I can see that they already have excellent translated articles. Should I volunteer to translate for them?

@songjihyofan Anyonghasaeyo! So happy to see you're still here!

@mary-ann Hello...nice to see you here!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

2 hours ago, comickiwi said:

Hi Everyone! How's everyone doing? I'm sorry I've been away for a while. I've been thinking that my Mandarin is getting rusty and thought of this beloved group that started my translation work. And also of course, our lovely OJ couple...I always think about them when I see news about Ji Hyo or Bolin. Even when watching Running Man.

I've checked out the chenbolinfan website and I can see that they already have excellent translated articles. Should I volunteer to translate for them?

oh that would be soo awesome if you could do that, any news of SJH would make me happy to hear about especially when it's related to her beatu, acting career and modeling career :)

23 hours ago, comickiwi said:

Yes, it's been a while since your last post but don't be sorry. Really glad to see you here again! This forum has been very quiet for some time now. I guess OJ shippers are more active on ig (As you can see, there are tons of posts there related to OJ). I really miss seeing them together, and even though their WAIL filming ended over a year ago, still I ship them and became a fan of both. 

There are only few Bolin fans who can translate articles and interviews in English so I think your idea sounds great. Btw, are you also watching his show Divas Hit the Road? I started watching it yesterday 'coz Hunan is releasing videos on YouTube with English sub.

8 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

I am shipping them too! So happy that this thread has a little bit of update :) 

@songjihyofan I noticed in other thread, you were saying that Jihyo didnt come back to seoul with RM members? Could it be? Hihihu

Yes, she didn't come back to Korea with the other members, but was seen arrived at the airport in Japan with them. She's carrying a suitcase so maybe she traveled somewhere or had other scheduled appointment in another country. But how I wish she spent a vacation somewhere with her friends or special someone.

Hahaha! I'm so desperate, I left a message on the chenbolinfan website... in case they need translators :tongue:

Was watching WAIL again. My fav episodes are 1, 10, 11 and 12. When they met and the time in Taiwan until the end. The first episode, I like that they were shy and you could tell that they liked each other. There was just something in their eyes. You can see this in episode 2 when they sketched the ugly portraits at the cafe...the way they looked at each other ^_^ Then in Taiwan, they were more comfortable with each other and their interaction was quite natural (as natural as you can be in front of so many cameras!). They did speak of staying friends and it's very in line with their laid-back personalities. Although I realise that some of it is for the camera, I hope that they genuinely do have a friendship behind the cameras.

Oh well, perhaps the new season will give us another interesting couple.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:18 PM, comickiwi said:

Hahaha! I'm so desperate, I left a message on the chenbolinfan website... in case they need translators :tongue:

Was watching WAIL again. My fav episodes are 1, 10, 11 and 12. When they met and the time in Taiwan until the end. The first episode, I like that they were shy and you could tell that they liked each other. There was just something in their eyes. You can see this in episode 2 when they sketched the ugly portraits at the cafe...the way they looked at each other ^_^ Then in Taiwan, they were more comfortable with each other and their interaction was quite natural (as natural as you can be in front of so many cameras!). They did speak of staying friends and it's very in line with their laid-back personalities. Although I realise that some of it is for the camera, I hope that they genuinely do have a friendship behind the cameras.

Oh well, perhaps the new season will give us another interesting couple.

I think they will be very grateful if you could help them translating articles about Bolin. :wink: 

Re-watching WAIL makes me miss them even more. How I wish they will be paired up again in another project. As for their dates in the show, my top faves are when they first met, Last day in Bali, Finland of course, Scent Library date and last but not the least Taiwan especially the part wherein Bolin serenaded Ji Hyo. Those are very memorable for me. Hehe

I know it is too much to ask for them to become real life couple, so I'll just enjoy shipping these two lovely people. Like you, I also hope they're still friends who constantly communicate each other. :) 

Does the new season of WAIL already started?

14 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

They have new WAIL season? Who is the couple?

There are three couples just like from the previous seasons, and one of them are in a relationship for real. Here's the article:

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/05/lets-fall-in-love-season-3-confirms-ming-dao-wang-ou-wilber-pan-and-more.html

17 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

really sad lately no other news regarding this couple. I guess they are just busy filming their own respective movie :( 

What's hard for us to have news involving the two of them is that they're from two different countries, and because of the Hallyu ban in China, there's a low to zero chance for them to meet and see each other in different events.

4 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Wahh i know Ming Dao, Wilber Pan. It looks quite interesting that they get the real couple this time.

how i wish our OJCP is a real couple too

Me too, I know them also since I've watched some of their dramas. Too bad there's still no Eng sub of WAIL 3. They first appeared on the later part of episode 2 and will officially meet alongside their partners on episode 3. 

Speaking of the real couple, the guy was one of the fixed members of RM China, the one who is the other half of the so-called "Friday Couple". They appeared since the first episode and have lots of screen time. The format is obviously different from the first two seasons.

Archived