[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

1 hour ago, tatongt said:

The rating on Monday is always like this somehow. The episode last night was so good so I'm sure more people will watch it tonight and it's the last episode. Lawyer Jo team, figthing! :glasses:

I was shocked to see this ratings. I thought it would go through the roof with SYI being caught....

@grumpykatiie, love those dolls of JDH, JHK and little SB.... BTW, I also do not understand those references to cider...?!

@pandalover1, love that gif of little SB. thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" drops slightly but still in the lead

Spoiler

photo728954.jpg

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" dropped by a little.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" rated 14.2%.

This is 1.3% less than before but still in the lead as competing dramas have a long way to catch up.

Jo Deul-ho (Park Shin-yang) gave Sin Yeong-il (Kim Kap-soo) a blow as revenge. Sin Yeong-il was dropped from the prosecutor's chairman hearing because of the footage that Jo Deul-ho released.

Meanwhile, second in place came MBC "Monster - 2016" with 8.0% and then SBS "Jackpot" with 7.7%

source: Hancinema

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, grumpykatiie said:

Did you notice that he was testifying while still bleeding?

I wonder how he can withstand the pain let alone speak and walk with so much energy. :blink:

Is he made of steel or he actually not in Motley crew but in X-men team ? :w00t:  

Woahhh they're so detailed.. I'm guessing his team will notice that he got hurt in today's ep.. 

Lawyer Jo with his hair kinda looks a bit like wolverine. Hahahahaha! 

4 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

Hi guys~....... 45 mins left to ep.20 and our drama is trending, lol

This is it.. Final Episode :bawling: 

And, it seems wrap up party won't be held tonight? 

I think so too or else they would be posting pictures of it already.. maybe they want to settle down with the episode first.. Lol cross fingers, maybe theyll get to celebrate with personal best record ratings.. 

Archived