Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Thank you to the translator. Text of Sung Hoon's New Year's message to his fans posted on his official Instagram message - I love it!

I happily grumbled but I learned a lot as an actor and as a person. it was so happy and great 2016.

Happy new year 2017 to all of you~! Personally, I prefer to have small happiness continues all the time than big happiness in one shot.

I appreciate my fans, and love you.

I love my country. I love our people. hope small joy, small happiness will be with you all the time in 2017.

English Translation by #Korean sister @esjei.Lee Thank you so much
Refer to 
@sunghoon1983 's post as below

음.... 어제는 너무 놀라서 제가 수상소감을 뭐라 했는지... #우리동네예체능 을 시작으로 바빠지면서 #오마이비너스 그리고 #아이가다섯 까지 배우로써 한 사람으로써 많을걸 배우며 또 행복하게 작업을 했던 시간들이였던거 같습니다 
덕분에 2016년 바쁘지만 행복한 투정을 부렸고 힘들지만 많이 배우며 마무리를 할수 있었습니다 
2017년 새해복 많이 받으시고 저는 개인적으로 모두들 새해에는 큰 행복과 큰 감동이 있는 일들보다는 작지만 소소한 좋은 일들이 그리고 소소한 행복이 꾸준한 한해였으면 합니다

팬분들 감사하고 사랑합니다

나는 우리나라가 참 좋습니다 그리고 우리나라 국민이 참 좋습니다 작지만 소소한 복들 꾸준히 받는 2017년이 되세요~

• Like 3

and yesterday  poseidon who is the official fan cafe & his company " Stallion Entertainment "  sent coffee truck & snacks truck to sunghoon & production team at the film location " My secret Romance "  Thank you so much 

and this is sung hoon took photo with snacks truck support ^^

• Like 2

message from sung hoon to fans after he finished KBS drama awards

with the help form our korean sisters  esjei.Lee Thank you so much ^^

sunghoon1983_support

[ MESSAGE ] #SungHoon’s message (31/12/2016 #KBSDramaAwards)
hmm.. I was surprised yesterday so I don’t remember my award acceptance speech… 
I became busy from the #CoolKizOnTheBlock, and #OhMyVenus, #FiveEnough, sometimes it was difficult,

I happily grumbled but I learned a lot as an actor and as a person. it was so happy and great 2016.

Happy new year 2017 to all of you~! Personally, I prefer to have small happiness continues all the time than big happiness in one shot.

I appreciate my fans, and love you.

I love my country. I love our people. hope small joy, small happiness will be with you all the time in 2017.
English Translation by #Korean sister @esjei.Lee Thank you so much
Refer to @sunghoon1983 's post as below
음.... 어제는 너무 놀라서 제가 수상소감을 뭐라 했는지... #우리동네예체능 을 시작으로 바빠지면서 #오마이비너스 그리고 #아이가다섯 까지 배우로써 한 사람으로써 많을걸 배우며 또 행복하게 작업을 했던 시간들이였던거 같습니다 
덕분에 2016년 바쁘지만 행복한 투정을 부렸고 힘들지만 많이 배우며 마무리를 할수 있었습니다 
2017년 새해복 많이 받으시고 저는 개인적으로 모두들 새해에는 큰 행복과 큰 감동이 있는 일들보다는 작지만 소소한 좋은 일들이 그리고 소소한 행복이 꾸준한 한해였으면 합니다

팬분들 감사하고 사랑합니다

나는 우리나라가 참 좋습니다 그리고 우리나라 국민이 참 좋습니다 작지만 소소한 복들 꾸준히 받는 2017년이 되세요~
#성훈 #배우성훈 #ソンフン #방성훈 #成勋 #成勛 #sunghoon1983  #sunghoon1983_support

• Like 2

and  message from Sung Hoon to fans  saying about new drama " My Secret Romance " 

again with the help from korean sister esjei.Lee  we made video with english subtitle for our fans 

we posted at intagram + fan page and will upload to sung hoon youtube channel soon

NOTE :  now we are making video with subtitle  sung hoon speech on stage KBS drama awards

we will keep our fans updated ^^ Thank you so much

• Like 1

So so so so happy f/Sunghoon's win in KBS Drama Awards 2016 (feels strange to still think it was like yesterday!) He deserved it although I wished Kwak Dongyeon, Jisoo should've gotten one as well... I loved how he really took the time to honor the unsung heroes - the crew who suffer so much on film sets. Shows what a gracious, humble, great guy he is! Hope he continues to get more recognition especially with this award, his stardom can only propel farther.

• Like 3