Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Just announced that Level Up will also be available on VIKI with subtitles starting July 10th as well as being broadcast on MBN

Shared by an animal shelter organization of Sung Hoon volunteering and spending time with shelter puppies, a litter of which were sick with a skin disease 

He’ll be featured on another entertainment news program, this one on SBS, June 28th. He looks fantastic, I think the little weight he’s gained since end of drama filming is really good. He was a bit toooo skinny before tho I know was for shooting the drama series

wow lots of updates, really glad he is given so much projects now. Will he have article in Arena or just for pictorial? 

Also, will Level Up be available on Viu? I signed up for Viki before for I Picked Up A Celebrity, but canceled it last week due to lots of restrictios with most dramas.

@Cali_Mish Probably photos accompanied by an interview for ARENA.

I don’t know Viu. Rakutan Viki promotes Level Up so I think they will air it along with  being on MBN which is s cable TV station probably only available in SK.

The SBS E News segment was the best thing ever - I think he’s looking as fine as ever and of course his personality is as always so refreshing and fun