Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Translation of article about the upcoming FM - really excited to find out what he plans for it

[OSEN = Kang Seo Jung reporter] Actor Seung Hoon finds Tokyo and holds fan meeting. 

On the 30th, ZHAPP TOKYO will hold a fan meeting 'MY SECRET DATE' to meet with fans. After having a fan meeting in Osaka last year, I informed Japanese fans that I would get hot again in the heat of the archipelago. 

Seung-hoon, who had a fan meeting in Seoul last February and had a new year's meeting with Korean fans, made a mark on the world tour in 2019 starting from Taiwan on March 17th. He ended the Taiwan fan meeting with enthusiastic cheering of fans and he showed his love for fans and promised to make better memories in the future. 

Especially, this fan meeting captures fans with a different stage. Until now, he has been making a lot of excitement with his unique stage such as drama making, behind-the-talk, live performance as well as DJing for fans only. 

Sung-hoon, widely known as a "fan-lover" who reveals his unusual fan love, will be presenting a memorable memorable experience for his fans, "ahead of his Japanese fan meeting." It is getting bigger. 

Sung-hoon, who is actively active at home and abroad, visits the anime theater fans again through the next level up. MBN, drama's drama 'level up' is a romantic comedy drama that struggles to launch a new game that will save the restructuring experts and game companies that have a regeneration rate of 100%. He takes the role of acting and transforms his acting. 'Level Up' is scheduled for the first broadcast on July 10th. /kangsj@osen.co.kr 

[Photo] Providing Stallion Entertainment 

• Like 1

Finally saw the page for Sunghoon! I’ve been a fan since 2017 - My Secret Romance since then I watched all his projects - New Tale of Gisaeng, Passionate Love,  Oh My Venus, Five Enough, Noble, My love, Faith, The Idol Master, Sound of your Heart Reboot, The Guided Tour, Law of the Jungle Guestings, Running Man guesting, I Live Alone, Cool Kiz on the Block and Guerilla Date. :) 

Looking forward to his new project and really hope he will have more fans, CF and stay healthy and happy. :) 

Edited by Cali_Mish
add comments

Hello @Cali_Mish !:)

So nice to welcome a fellow fan to this thread. I became his fan after watching Noble, My Love which led me to watch Five Enough and I was hooked since then. He’s more popular than ever,  thanks I think to his exposure from becoming a regular member of I Live Alone (a show which has consistently remained the number one reality entertainment program).  I also hope he is offered many more interesting and quality drama roles and really look forward to Level Up. Hope you got to watch his last I Live Alone segment which aired on MBC last Friday with so many lovely nuggets of Sung Hoon, thorns and all (he’s even constantly picking up other people’s litter!). He makes me really proud to be one of his fans and also wish him even more future career success, and health and happiness in his personal and work lives. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Hello @Cali_Mish !:)

So nice to welcome a fellow fan to this thread. I became his fan after watching Noble, My Love which led me to watch Five Enough and I was hooked since then. He’s more popular than ever,  thanks I think to his exposure from becoming a regular member of I Live Alone (a show which has consistently remained the number one reality entertainment program).  I also hope he is offered many more interesting and quality drama roles and really look forward to Level Up. Hope you got to watch his last I Live Alone segment which aired on MBC last Friday with so many lovely nuggets of Sung Hoon, thorns and all (he’s even constantly picking up other people’s litter!). He makes me really proud to be one of his fans and also wish him even more future career success, and health and happiness in his personal and work lives. 

Yes. I have seen it, he’s the sweetest and really humble. The guest stylist can’t even control her giggling. hahaha who can’t? I really wanted to see him in person. Really hoping the best to Sunghoon. 

PS. I watched I picked up a celebrity on the street. hahaha I signed-up for VIKi just to watch it. Haha 

• Like 1