[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

I remember YK told TJ that she had no time to deal with him, she got to deal with DH2.. i wonder if he ever gets it in his mind that if without DH2/HK and AP Food, TJ position would be seriously undermined by YK.

So would TJ go for kills when the end-result would be his head on the totem pole hung by YK? 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth

No subs yet for latest esp. Been to 8 different sites. Why so late with them? Anyone out there seen esp 53 with subs, please message me the site. Thanks.

What I really want to know is the background story behind Park Man Jae and Yoon Young Sook's past. The truth that Park Man Jae wanted to tell Yoon Kyung before his passing but could not.

I think what Baek Dong Jin's feelings for Young Sook is basically one sided.

Wandered what Ahn Sung Joo will do since "Do Hee" did not have a surgical scar on her chest. She will have to admit that her daughter Do Hee is really dead. I am sure she is so used to be in denial ... she will remain so.

53 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

What I really want to know is the background story behind Park Man Jae and Yoon Young Sook's past. The truth that Park Man Jae wanted to tell Yoon Kyung before his passing but could not.

Wandered what Ahn Sung Joo will do since "Do Hee" did not have a surgical scar on her chest. She will have to admit that her daughter Do Hee is really dead. I am sure she is so used to be in denial ... she will remain so.

ASJ could already known, even felt that DH2 is not pre-DH.. already shown hints in earlier episodes where she told DH2 to stop apologizing, DH dont wash dishes and stuffs.. asked her to act more like herself.. ASJ would not do that if she did not noticed subtle differences in DH.. just a feeling I had anyway.

Maybe she known but in denial that her daughter is dead and unable to grief for her.  Why look for something that is going to hurt when everything seems ok in the surface.

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

I am looking so forward to knowing more about YS and the Chairman and BDJ.   From what YK said, BDJ dumped YS.   But when did she turn to the Chairman?   Think he married for money, just like KW and TJ did. Agree......BDJ feelings for YS are still strong but she loved the Chairman.  YS did a stupid thing in the last esp.  Whether is was innocent on her part or not.  She should have call the wife, ASJ and invited her to lunch saying it was to thank them for helping her son and sending their daughter to work with him.  Did you notice her hair was down in a younger style?  She should has said to postpone the lunch until ASJ could join.  It wouldn't surprise me if BDJ didn't even tell him wife.  YS has to be smarter than this.  YK has already warned her that she would be watching her and BDJ in the future.  People are still talking about that article of her and the Chairman and she given them more ammunition to talk about her being with another man.  Next time have lunch with HK and DH2 and make sure ASJ is there too.

37 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

can anyone confirm how many episode is this drama. koreandrama.org, asianwiki and d-addicts says 100. only wikipedia saya 104.

Thought it was only a 100, but you know Kdrama, they can change at any given moment.

However, the original Do Hee had told "Do Hee" when they met that told her to look for Lee Yoon Ae who might be their mother. Therefore, "Do Hee" will have one up on Ahn Sung Joo that the original Do Hee was not her daughter to begin with. Ahn Sung Joo cannot let the truth to be revealed.

best part for episode 53 is the dinner scene. that witch YK still look uncomfortable every time she see the new DH. that child killer SJ is just as scared of the new DH. i always find joy in that witch YK putting that rat TJ down. all that rat can do is cling to something. not like he will ever do anything to that witch.

Guest my2centsworth
35 minutes ago, Tang Soon said:

ASJ could already known, even felt that DH2 is not pre-DH.. already shown hints in earlier episodes where she told DH2 to stop apologizing, DH dont wash dishes and stuffs.. asked her to act more like herself.. ASJ would not do that if she did not noticed subtle differences in DH.. just a feeling I had anyway.

Maybe she known but in denial that her daughter is dead and unable to grief for her.  Why look for something that is going to hurt when everything seems ok in the surface.

Looks like she will uncover DH2's secret next week.  As much as she irritates me, I feel sorry for her when she finds out that the real DH died.  And on top of that she will find out why and that she didn't have long to live anyway.  How is she going to handle all the grief.  Maybe it will give her a clue as to what the Lee family is going thru.  She still get on my nerves. Won't even let DH2 put on her own hand cream. That is really over protective and obsessive.

Ahn Sung Joo is over possessive with Do Hee. Bearing in mind that she poured all her love into this child and furthermore Do Hee had a heart condition. More so the greater care was put on Do Hee. She had mentioned to Yoo Kyung that it was hard for her to conceive and Do Hee was a miracle.

The original Do Hee grew up all pampered. That is why she never did any chores, expected Hwi Kyung to sent her home and of course her mother to apply lotion for her and all,

The Beaks will be badly affected if DH2's identity is exposed. ASJ may choose to try harder to pretend DH2/NY is DH and suffer alone in silence or she may loose everything dear to her.

Another possibility..ASJ confronts the doctor and was told about the gravity of DH's heart condition. Hereon, NY comes clean and tell her everything too. Death of DH will be very hard on ASJ, she may decide to play along with NY to avenge her daughter's untimely death?

1 hour ago, wunwing1 said:

i always find joy in that witch YK putting that rat TJ down. all that rat can do is cling to something. not like he will ever do anything to that witch.

I sort of pity TJ. YK have been tormenting him ever since the wedding, and i'm beginning to see hint of him cracking up. In ep53 when TJ was drinking at the dinner table, YK came in and said 'look, the fish from the river has cross over to the golden pond and think his a golden fish. waahaahaa. how far and how long can a man take this, especially coming from a mum in law.

17 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

The Beaks will be badly affected if DH2's identity is exposed. ASJ may choose to try harder to pretend DH2/NY is DH and suffer alone in silence or she may loose everything dear to her.

Another possibility..ASJ confronts the doctor and was told about the gravity of DH's heart condition. Hereon, NY comes clean and tell her everything too. Death of DH will be very hard on ASJ, she may decide to play along with NY to avenge her daughter's untimely death?

yes, i would agree with this scenario.

If i'm not mistaken, in the preview, there's a scene of BDJ and DH2 in their golf attire, looks like they were having fun. Don't know if this scene is before or after ASJ found out about the scar. Seems DH2 is getting closer to her 'dad'. 

1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

Looks like she will uncover DH2's secret next week.  As much as she irritates me, I feel sorry for her when she finds out that the real DH died.  And on top of that she will find out why and that she didn't have long to live anyway.  How is she going to handle all the grief.  Maybe it will give her a clue as to what the Lee family is going thru.  She still get on my nerves. Won't even let DH2 put on her own hand cream. That is really over protective and obsessive.

Actually, when she handed the cream, she already suspected that "Do Hee" is not the real Do Hee. She wanted to rub the cream because the real Do Hee will usually rub the cream over her heart surgery scar when it gets dry. So Ahn Sung Joo wanted to use this opportunity to look at the scar. 

37 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

Seems DH2 is getting closer to her 'dad'

YES!! And this is why ASJ will stay quiet about either her suspicions or the truth. While DH was close to her father; DH2 will be even closer in this short time. Plus, remember that conversation NY had about missing her father to KW?  These people failed to realize how rich and possibly powerful BDJ is! Silent but deadly. YK keeps threatening to do something to DH but I have a feeling that BDJ will be a power she can't handle! Look forward to it!!

35 minutes ago, wunderkid said:

Actually, when she handed the cream, she already suspected that "Do Hee" is not the real Do Hee.

YES!! I think she has suspected for awhile and keeps doing or saying things hoping to catch on. The lack of scar has always been the final proof. But it won't matter regardless; ASJ has too much to lose!

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, Tang Soon said:

Hope they resolves it quickly next week so we can move on with ASK coming out defending DH2 as if her real daughter.

That will put YK back in her space.

It never happens that way in Kdramas....lol   The writer always keeps on the edge of our seats.   Drags it out as far as they can.   I am undecided as to ASJ helping DH2.   How do you feel on this?   Maybe after ASJ finds out that the real DH was going  die anyway, she may change her mind and then help DH2.   Plus ASJ needs to read DH's diary too.

Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

However, the original Do Hee had told "Do Hee" when they met that told her to look for Lee Yoon Ae who might be their mother. Therefore, "Do Hee" will have one up on Ahn Sung Joo that the original Do Hee was not her daughter to begin with. Ahn Sung Joo cannot let the truth to be revealed.

Forgot that !   That's  right, the real DH saw that name on the baby clothes she found in ASJ drawer.  So much was said in that scene when the twins met in the hospital and then the fire started.  Need to refresh my memory and watch it again.

Archived