[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

2 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

SJ real dad......some people in this forum are wishing it is SK' dad.  The con hubby of MJ.  But not sure of anything yet there.  All I know is LYA and KW were lovers.  YK went after him.  She got pregnant by unknown male and told LYA and KW it was his.

Waahahaaa! i can't see SK's dad being SJ's dad. Unless YK was working at the sock factory like MS and MJ or she became drunk one night and he happened to hit on her waahhaaaahaa! so may be will see a new entry in the coming eps. 

There is another missing piece that i forgot to mentioned, who sent the DNA result to YA (NY's mum), i don't think its YS, she doesn't seem to be the spiteful type. Anyway can't wait for tonite's ep. want to see the jaw dropping faces of TJ, SJ and KW at the dinner table.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my2centsworth
1 minute ago, imgreatgal said:

Waahahaaa! i can't see SK's dad being SJ's dad. Unless YK was working at the sock factory like MS and MJ or she became drunk one night and he happened to hit on her waahhaaaahaa! so may be will see a new entry in the coming eps. 

There is another missing piece that i forgot to mentioned, who sent the DNA result to YA (NY's mum), i don't think its YS, she doesn't seem to be the spiteful type. Anyway can't wait for tonite's ep. want to see the jaw dropping faces of TJ, SJ and KW at the dinner table.

I can't see it either, but he  is a "playboy" and he not that bad looking.....full of charm or should I say "bull" !   lol  If you think about a young YK who was probably starved for attention and never go it from her dad , she went looking for some and found it in a man like Poong Dal.  Could be another man and hopefully he will show his face and we will all know who he is. Because, all YK has to do is see his face and we will be able to read her face.

There are been some discussion on that. I think it's YS as some others do too. She, LYA and YK were all good friends. She knows that KW was LYA boyfriend before YK took him or rather LYA gave him up. She would have access to items that DNA could be gotten from because of YK and SJ being family. In a very early esp, YS mention that she had run into LYA and it shook up YK then. YS knows a lot about YK that YK doesn't want make known to others.l 

Tonight's esp will make such great dinner time conversation. Wish I could be a fly on the wall.......lol  Should send a note and tell them to stock up on digestion medicine too.....lol  They're going to need it !

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

@my2centsworth...  We must note that everyone thinks DH2 has amnesia. If she has amnesia how would she remember this. waaahahaa!! ...

DH's mum mentioned to YK DH2 has not fully recovered. That means she must have recovered part of her memories? To play safe NY needs to go along as the only thing she knows about DH's personal thoughts and experiences are from the notes written in DH's diary. 

Lost here.....what are you referring to?  Need to go back and read either my comment or yours......lol

38 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

I can't see it either, but he  is a "playboy" and he not that bad looking.....full of charm or should I say "bull" !   lol  If you think about a young YK who was probably starved for attention and never go it from her dad , she went looking for some and found it in a man like Poong Dal.  Could be another man and hopefully he will show his face and we will all know who he is. Because, all YK has to do is see his face and we will be able to read her face.

waahhaa! maja maja

On 4/14/2016 at 4:03 AM, sherrrr said:

I wonder when TJ fins out that SJ is the reason SB died.

@sherr  I don't think it would matter because he let all those women think and speak for him and tells him what he's supposed to feel and he just quietly and be obident.. Likes yes masterssssss..

Wooow surprise mom and what can she do or say nothing or NY could blow her cover..

Hello everyone finally got the chance to watch live so off to sleep now will come back later and read all your wonderful comments it's 4:30 in the morning and no sleep since 10 am 

Spoiler

Well, after everyone freaked out at NY look-alike DH, TJ couldn't even come eat dinner after his encounter with DH2 in his bedroom. I liked the looks on both SJ and KW while HK and YS were so happy she was there. As you can expect, SJ followed DH2 outside after the dinner! Not totally grasping what was said; however, SJ did ask her if she remembered her. I think DH2 kind of/sort of said she did. These people are doubly scared of DH2 now that she is BDJ's daughter and she looks like NY. YK, of course, corners TJ who comes down to the kitchen to drink. I'm curious what his and HK's conversation is? HK can't seem to remove the smile off his face! That man is smitten....again.

Now what really p-issed me off was WWTMHASW running to the chicken restaurant to tell MS about DH2! And what does EB do? Takes her mother to the house!! From the previews, this causes DH2 to have to reject her mother horribly! 

Now the previews for Monday are something else! Not only does ASJ figure out that DH isn't DH (missing chest scar) but we get to see DH2 having to push her loving mother away! Thanks EB and WWTMHASW! You've scarred a grieving mother even more! BTW, what's with the help just letting people into your house?! Now to wait for subs!!

6 minutes ago, Cinderello Martinez said:

she will be mad after knowing about jang's family..

Not at first. Her grief will be horrendous. But let's see how ASJ and DH2 play this out. It could definitely go two ways now: ASJ will keep it to herself thinking that NY thinks she is DH or DH2 will tell her the truth!!

10 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

oh no asj know DH2 not DH

I haven;t seen raw ep of 53. is that in the preview of 54. Oh no! its happening fast! The mother will always notice. Like in 'Resurrection'  it was also the mother who notice first.

22 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:
  Hide contents

Well, after everyone freaked out at NY look-alike DH, TJ couldn't even come eat dinner after his encounter with DH2 in his bedroom. I liked the looks on both SJ and KW while HK and YS were so happy she was there. As you can expect, SJ followed DH2 outside after the dinner! Not totally grasping what was said; however, SJ did ask her if she remembered her. I think DH2 kind of/sort of said she did. These people are doubly scared of DH2 now that she is BDJ's daughter and she looks like NY. YK, of course, corners TJ who comes down to the kitchen to drink. I'm curious what his and HK's conversation is? HK can't seem to remove the smile off his face! That man is smitten....again.

Now what really p-issed me off was WWTMHASW running to the chicken restaurant to tell MS about DH2! And what does EB do? Takes her mother to the house!! From the previews, this causes DH2 to have to reject her mother horribly! 

Now the previews for Monday are something else! Not only does ASJ figure out that DH isn't DH (missing chest scar) but we get to see DH2 having to push her loving mother away! Thanks EB and WWTMHASW! You've scarred a grieving mother even more! BTW, what's with the help just letting people into your house?! Now to wait for subs!!

Not at first. Her grief will be horrendous. But let's see how ASJ and DH2 play this out. It could definitely go two ways now: ASJ will keep it to herself thinking that NY thinks she is DH or DH2 will tell her the truth!!

@NewdramaAddict, It could work out two ways she could help her get her revenge and still keep a daughter or come clean which I highly doubt she would do.. 

2 minutes ago, valsava said:

@NewdramaAddict, It could work out two ways she could help her get her revenge and still keep a daughter or come clean which I highly doubt she would do.. 

Exactly! Helping without helping. Because ASJ will not reveal that her daughter is dead! After the dinner BDJ had with YS, ASJ doesn't want her husband a free man!!

But speaking of BDJ, the stylist likes that man too!! Was he sharp today or what?!! Oh yes, I'll be getting a picture to post!!!

YK has initiated first attack on NY adopted family.

EP 52 YMS and EB friend/roommate in restaurant kitchen-- YMS received a phone call about renewing her lease and is told of a security deposit increase which will need to be paid - YMS looks surprised and worried about the increase.

I am sure that this YK taking first step to "payback" for throwing water on her at NY funeral and here showing up at SJ TJ wedding and confrontation leading to SJ miscarriage.

As with all YK actions, I feel this will come back to "bite her" --- Since YMS will have to leave her restaurant (can not pay significant deposit increase) - thus leaving YMS available to work for AP food.

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, monalisa said:

Gyung Wan doesn't know about his twin daughters? Or he sent NY to the orphanage despite knowing? Sorry for all these 20 questions!

He has no idea that he has any other children other than SJ who is not his bio daughter. I hoping that when he does that find out he is her real father that DH2 wipes up the floor with him. And turns to BDJ has her father. In such a short period of time he has been more of a father than anyone.  No problem with the questions. Glad to be of help.

1 hour ago, Cinderello Martinez said:

oh no asj know DH2 not DH

I saw that too. Did she open her top and look for the scar?

1 hour ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Yup! Next week!! Happened faster than we thought it would though we all knew she would be the first!

This week went  by so fast. Now we will have to wait........OH Noooooooo  !   lol :bawling:

Archived