12 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Because of my fellow addicts posting some chapter on the novel and spoiling. I am so eager to read the novel unfortunately I can't read mandarin. So, please people!!!!! if you know where I can read the complete English translated novel, please please please let me know!! I'm begging youuuuu!

Ps: And please, I'm too lazy to backread. Just give me the link and I will thank you for the rest of my life. Hahahaaha!

http://justblthings.weebly.com/are-you-addicted.html

But they havent been updating asdfghjkl Hope they update it soon!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guhai said:

I know this is a really weird question, but I just have to ask because I'm genuinely curious...

Hide contents

For the Mandarin speakers who've read the novel, does CJD ever describe testic**s? I feel like despite all the translations I've read of 18+ scenes, I've never seen them described or written about anywhere, and usually CJD is very descriptive for her explicit scenes. Either the translator omitted the word or CJD just never uses it :mellow:? Does she have a fear of them or just doesn't like describing them or...:o??

:sweatingbullets: @alvinboi @bluestrudels @hryy @mchansk07 @lalatelev ?

@guhaihmm, know that you mentioned it, i don't recall she ever use the words. i think sometimes she used "balls"? lol, i really can't remember :P

• Like 3

Wow, Johnny looks so dapper in the second and the third pic (and very cute and handsome in all of them), he looks completely different with that styling, I could see him play a role like Oliver in HTGAWM looking like that, the glasses really suit him! Usually I'd say he was more of a Frank (also from HTGAWM) type of guy, but glasses really make a difference. I so love all the jackets he was wearing

• Like 4

Back then I thought Mandarin was pretty useless in the Philippines since my relatives talk using Fookien (A branch of Chinese that is a Philippine version of Hokkien) most words differ in Mandarin :'( .Ughhh I hated Spanish class  and Mandarin class, since the word and intonation in Mandarin  was hard while I loved our Japanese and Korean class  OMO :'( I am going to retrieve all of my notes now since I really can't wait for subs this Season 2 and learning how to read Mandarin is hard as hell XD Lol I need to Master Fookien and Mandarin  :'( For my beloved HaiLouYin. GUHAI ♥♥

P.S.Balancing my Social Life,Fan Life ,Sleep and Acads (Accountancy was a pain in the richard simmons) was hard .Wish me luck and Hug me .Bye for now my beloved ADDICTS  all people who posts here are like a family to me :3

• Like 3

18 hours ago, thoron said:

Ahh. THE BED.
If only it could talk.

:P:wub:

17 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@thoron Aah, THE BED! the sinful bed! i wish you could talk & tell us what happened every night back then. while i'm trying hard to contain myself & not to act like psychotic fans, my dirty brain couldn't help but ask, what did they DO to get THAT much of chemistry? #dirtymind #nosebleed #kickmyself

6 hours ago, addictedaddict said:

Oh~ THE BED. How I wish I could have been that bed.:P

I hope if they ever release the DVD, that they have BTS footage of them on that bed.:D

If you haven't read it yet. Read my amazing scoop here. (lol how modest of me)

CLICK HERE
WARNING: Corniness Overload Ahead. Skip, if you're the serious type.:glasses:

Fellow addicts, i have here with me a very special guest..

let's all welcome to the thread..

..THE BED!!!

Thoron: Hi Mr. THE BED..

THE BED: Hey Thoron. Nice avatar.

Thoron: Thank you.. You're so white.

THE BED: No. I'm Asian. Made in China Actually.

Thoron: Umm ok. Good to know.

THE BED: We are not on a Compliment-Competition are we??

Thoron: I guess.. we're not. :sweatingbullets:

THE BED: Aargh. You are so lame. Ask the fiery questions already!

Thoron: Umm.. You can't blame me for being nervous.. I'm talking to a BED.. that's crazy, even for me.

THE BED: Correction! Not just a BED. I'm. THE. BED.

Thoron: Wow. I see HUMILITY doesn't come free with BEDs.

THE BED: No. Only Pillows and Blankets.

Thoron: Tsk. Bed with an attitude. ..So How's our ZhouZhou and Johnny?

THE BED: I thought this was about me?? Anyway..

I have read your little "scoop" by the way.

You referred to me as..

"..CRADLE to their EVENTUAL LOVECONFIDANT to their SECRETS;  And KEEPER
of their DEEPEST DESIRES.."

You're quite the CHEESY one huh. So let me get real with you..

I may be all that.

But I'm also the one to listen to all their unending banter. i mean, those two.. Always trying to outdo each other.

And Wrestling seems to be their favorite sport. And yes, yes, sometimes they do it naked but C'mon! It ruffles my covers. I hate it.

Also, they drool when they sleep. Eew.

..And the farting! Don't get me started on the farting!

Thoron: Umm. Thanks for the info but don't you have any SWEET details to share.. 'Coz you know.. that's what we're all waiting for.

THE BED: ARE YOU TRYING TO CENSOR ME? FILTER MY ANSWERS?! :angry:

Thoron: Am just sayin.. We need inside information that will excite us fans, make us happy. Come on. Did i mention you're getting paid for this..

THE BED: ~changes mood~ :wub: Oh, silly you. Why did'nt you say earlier.

Thoron: ~rolls eyes~ :rolleyes: Go on.

THE BED: Allow me start over..

Hi addicts of soompi thread!

I'm THE BED. You know, ZhouZhou and Johnny's nightly COMPANION.. THEIR ACTUAL BED..

As you very well know..

I alone can attest to having the HONOR of holding both Johnny and ZhouZhou's body, at the same time! None can beat me to that! hahaha

Anyway.

Your coaddict Thoron has entitled me with amazing credentials like..

"BIRTHPLACE of their BOND..  WITNESS to the start of their FRIENDSHIP.. Blah Blah Blah..

Pfft.Those are lame.

Lemme tell you the juicy details.

i bet you wanna know who's more MAJESTIC down where it matters ~winkwink~

But before that, let me just add to my titles..

I'm ZhouZhou and Johnny's BED..

CARETAKER of their CUDDLES..

UPHOLDER of their UNDRESSING..

MASTER of their MAKEOUT SESSIONS..

BEHOLDER of their BULGES..

SPECTATOR to their SMEX.

FAN of their FAPS.

FACILITATOR of their F..

Thoron:: Holy Richad Simmons! ~faints~ :astonished:

THE BED: F...Fighting. I was gonna say FACILITATOR of their FIGHTING.. 'coz you know, they also fight sometimes. What did you think i was gonna say?? You dirty minded, thirsty addict! :angry:

Oh well. Thoron is down.

To stay here is useless since I'm not gonna get paid. Bye. ~walks out~

Disclaimer: LOL. My deepest apologies my fellow addicts. I think i just unlocked a new level of craziness slash corniness. My addiction to ADDICTED HEROIN has made me crazy. Forgive Me. Pls Dont kick me out of the thread. :PIn case you hate me, I'll leave this here to appease you:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, guhai said:

I know this is a really weird question, but I just have to ask because I'm genuinely curious...

Reveal hidden contents

For the Mandarin speakers who've read the novel, does CJD ever describe testic**s? I feel like despite all the translations I've read of 18+ scenes, I've never seen them described or written about anywhere, and usually CJD is very descriptive for her explicit scenes. Either the translator omitted the word or CJD just never uses it :mellow:? Does she have a fear of them or just doesn't like describing them or...:o??

:sweatingbullets: @alvinboi @bluestrudels @hryy @mchansk07 @lalatelev ?

Unfortunately, I'm not far enough into the novel to tell you :P 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

Wow, Johnny looks so dapper in the second and the third pic (and very cute and handsome in all of them), he looks completely different with that styling, I could see him play a role like Oliver in HTGAWM looking like that, the glasses really suit him! Usually I'd say he was more of a Frank (also from HTGAWM) type of guy, but glasses really make a difference. I so love all the jackets he was wearing

You did not just requested JOHNNY to  be Frank and Oliver Oh God XD I was about to sleep then I read this OMG No...just No XD Lol :P 

• Like 2

It feels like I have been gone for such a  long time. We have some serious fans! Weizhou just lept from position 8 to 3??? Serious business going on! I wonder when the votes close... it would be good to get them at the top :D. Regarding other acting opportunities for actors, I think that other jobs would actually enhance their second season both in season success and acting quality. I wouldn't get too nervous about it I mean this Addicted series isn't just one job they had - it is job that has and will play a significant role in their lives and future success. The relationship that was developed between Johnny and Zhouzhou through such a pivotal opportunity will continue to a significant relationship to the both of them. Just like how you will always remember your 'firsts' I think this is the same thing. I believe their meeting and collaboration opened their eyes to a lot of things within themselves and acting wise. This series has brought many 'firsts' for them so do not worry guys :)!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, pureblade said:

It feels like I have been gone for such a  long time. We have some serious fans! Weizhou just lept from position 8 to 3??? Serious business going on! I wonder when the votes close... it would be good to get them at the top :D. Regarding other acting opportunities for actors, I think that other jobs would actually enhance their second season both in season success and acting quality. I wouldn't get too nervous about it I mean this Addicted series isn't just one job they had - it is job that has and will play a significant role in their lives and future success. The relationship that was developed between Johnny and Zhouzhou through such a pivotal opportunity will continue to a significant relationship to the both of them. Just like how you will always remember your 'firsts' I think this is the same thing. I believe their meeting and collaboration opened their eyes to a lot of things within themselves and acting wise. This series has brought many 'firsts' for them so do not worry guys :)!

I keep on voting but recent hour the page seems to load very slowly for me......

You mean they need  8 years of acting career and separation before they get married ?? That I support :D But this is reality, 8 years seems long. 5 years, yeah?

• Like 5

"little monsters.."

"GuHai's 'strong' presence.."

"..toughest underwear in history."

"droopy little fellow"

"ice-pop"

"3 rounds."

"pan-fried-flavoured d*cks.."

:astonished:

When Episode 14 came out. We were wondering about the tissues and how they were used. Well i guess, mystery solved. All Thanks to @alvinboi. You're the best!

Also,

"BLY started to make posts regarding MJZ on a few popular forum websites."

If only he used soompi. We will definitely welcome him here.

• Like 5