Missing interaction between them both. Start imagining things.

what would jy's facial expression be like if some fans scream out loud ZZ's name while they were around JY ;p 

pls forgive my silly mind. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

ZZ doesn't have a bad angle at all!! Are we clear??!! Lmaorofl jsut kidding :P

Agree.

BLY is pouting too much on season 1, making ZZ looks stern-faced and not interesting personally. But at times when BLY smiles, well, the change is very drastic. On one hand, the role of BLY does ZZ disservice because he could not do many interesting expressions/actions (unlike JY as GH, he does all "cool lover" actions: warm as a puppy then dominant/aggressive alpha wolf which make everyone's heart turns jelly). On the other hand, the changes from bubbly, cheerful, complex ZZ to "one dimensional" BLY, that speaks volume on ZZ's acting capability.

Even the HC's director's post said that. He thought ZZ (as BLY) was quite plain while the actual ZZ was sophisticated and charming.

• Like 22

Anyone posted ZZ playing this?

River Flows in you covers by XWZ.

I really love the somberness of both the song and the video. The many faces and talents of ZZ :wub:

Spoiler

The longer version:

• Like 20

Zhouzhou's New Song "明白梦想" Understand Dream feat Zhu Bing (Zhouzhou's friend 朱元冰Ryan)

http://t.cn/Rq3ZZLj (streaming through QQ, cr. yzonlykt's IG)

youtube (yzonlykt's channel)

@kmmyzz previously has posted links to youtube (unreleased version) and download link to the radio promo version (you'll hear a radio promo here and there).

On 5/8/2016 at 3:01 PM, kmmyzz said:

The song is the one he composed when he's 17 (here)

He sang it again when he's... 21? (here)

And here's the radio version for the song, it's called 明白梦想 (download here)

Lyrics (hoping someone is kind enough to translate)

Spoiler

明白梦想 - 许魏洲/朱元冰

词:朱元冰

曲:许魏洲

编曲:孙沛

命运是否总爱耍人

命运对我开过太多玩笑

留住的好的坏的

全都在我脑袋一直绕

世界一直都在变换

世界无奈太多无理取闹

听到的黑的白的

真相只有自己才知道

所有困难都在你身边

身边枕边眼泪

遮挡住我的视线

是否没有人管你怎样

怎样这样为梦

受了一身伤

一天越长大我也就明白

也就明白

一天越明白我也就孤单

也就孤单

没有什么事承受不会

没有什么事情注定是绝对

就算嘘声多过掌声跌倒也不会后退

这点越勇敢我也就明白

明白梦想给我振作的机会

这就是你想要的

没想到这背后流过的泪

命运是否总爱耍人

命运对我开过太多玩笑

留住的好的坏的

全都在我脑袋一直绕

世界一直都在变换

世界无奈太多无理取闹

听到的黑的白的

真相只有自己才知道

所有困难都在你身边

身边枕边眼泪

遮挡住我的视线

是否没有人管你怎样

怎样这样为梦受了一身伤

一天越长大我也就明白

也就明白

一天越明白我也就孤单

也就孤单

越明白越是无所谓

所谓无畏选定好的

就不会后悔

握紧拳头擦干了眼泪

眼泪汗水刻在路上的石碑

是谁痛了也没有说

世界存在是为了谁

追逐梦想也没尽头

我们奔跑不要方向

骄傲不对懦弱不会

经历的失败都是成功的点缀

真诚不对虚伪不会

自己的选择交给时间去体会

骄傲不对懦弱不会

经历的失败都是成功的点缀

真诚不对虚伪不会

自己的选择交给时间去体会

• Like 18

Hello everyone,

Some news from the "Festival de Cannes":

CANNES - China will be front and center again this year at the Marché du Film

By Liza Foreman

"The China program for 2016, will include a China Co-Production Day on May 13 and a special New Chinese Talents pitching and mentoring event on May 16. There will also be not one but two China Pavilions in Cannes this year, the Eden Pavilion and the Wutian Ming-China Film Foundation Pavilion. Both are located in the Pantiero side of the Village."

full text here:

Spoiler

http://www.marchedufilm.com/en/actualite

CANNES - China will be front and center again this year at the Marché du Film

By Liza Foreman

The country has become a major focus for the industry in recent years, and that reality can be seen reflected in the program of this year's Marché. It builds upon Chinese relations established in recent editions of the market.

The China program for 2016, will include a China Co-Production Day on May 13 and a special New Chinese Talents pitching and mentoring event on May 16. There will also be not one but two China Pavilions in Cannes this year, the Eden Pavilion and the Wutian Ming-China Film Foundation Pavilion. Both are located in the Pantiero side of the Village.

The Marché has established several partnerships with Chinese companies that help support the above events. One of these is with the Wutian Ming Foundation, which is part of the China Film Foundation, and is focused on supporting young Chinese producers. Established in 2014, it has set up a series of non-profit training programs for young filmmakers, and provides distribution support. It is also working with several festivals, including Cannes.

Here at the Marché, they will be hosting five Chinese producers taking part in the Producers Network program, in addition to running the pavilion.

These producers are Xiao Qiancao with the project Upcoming Snowstorm; Wang JiJie with Gone Forever; Deng Sheng with Nobody; Shan Zuolong with Roadside Picnic; and Sonam Rinchen Gyal with Lhaman and Skalbe.

Meanwhile, the  Marché du Film and the sino-European organization, Bridging the Dragon, and the CNC, the French national cinema organization, are jointly hosting the China Co-Production Day on May 13.

Bridging the Dragon’s aim is to bring together European and Chinese film industries and their professionals.  It was created two years ago.

A panel looking at recent developments in co-production in China will include panelists Jerry Ye, the CEO of one of China’s leading film groups, the Huayi Brothers;

and Vincent Grimond, the President of Wild Bunch, which recently co-founded the China-Europe Film Fund with China Film and TV Capital.

The May 13 Co-Production Day will also include a matchmaking event, introducing a selection of Chinese and international companies with a special focus on coproduction; and a cocktail reception. One-on-one meetings will also take place that day.

"Our aim is to spread among our professionals, knowledge about the Chinese film market and encourage collaborations among companies from each side," says Cristiano Bortone, the co-founder, producer and treasurer of the organization. Bortone is the producer and director of the first Chinese-Belgian-Italian co-production, Coffee. He will also serve as a panelist.

"The Chinese film market is exploding and it will grow even more in the next few years, " he says.

For New Chinese Talents on May 16, eight projects by newcomers will be presented, and the participants will receive training as part of the event.

This year's selection includes:

A POTATO, by Wu Bo, which is about a young girl from a remote village in the south of China who struggles with the tribal rules of her society; BUBBLE MARRIAGES, by Cui Du, which follows migrant workers who form temporary marriages away from home;  and CROW AND ABOA, by Zheng Laizhi, a dramatic fantasy which follows the twenty year relationship between a man and a woman who meet aged nine.

The other projects are LI Si’s TROUBLES, by Liu Junfeng, which follows a man whose plans to commit suicide are interrupted by two extra-terrestrials. MUM by Wang Yida is a revenge story about a mother on the war path after losing a daughter, who commits suicide after dealing with campus violence and rape. OUR HOMETOWN, by Wang Zhao, meanwhile, follows a protagonist who seeks to raise money to give his father a splendid funeral; PERFECT STRANGER, by Tian Li, follows an increasingly desperate plastic surgeon who eventually leaves an actress with a facial scar. In GRANDPA’S COUNTER ATTACK, meanwhile, five old men that meet at a betting hall, hoping to win the lottery,  soon find other amusements. The film is by James Jseng and Shoher Lin.

The filmmaker Stefano Tealdi will be mentoring the filmmakers in Cannes for the fourth year.  A pitching session will take place from 10-12 pm  followed by a press conference at 12 pm  on the 16th.

"Some of the difficulties for these new Chinese Talents are to understand and integrate a ' world cinema' vision," he says.

"They are extremely interested in understanding what projects professionals attending Cannes could be interested in. They do not know how projects are developed and produced in Europe and even less how they are pitched. This makes the work we do here together quite exciting as they are discovering a new world."

Indeed, being  in Cannes is an education for them.

"The filmmakers attending are pleasantly surprised to understand that at the market in Cannes there are producers seeking out art-house films, which means that they can concentrate more on the story than on the ‘commercial aspects of their projects. They have a lot of stories to tell and the New Chinese Film Talents is offering them a platform,” he adds.

In a separate China initiative, around  20 advanced students in production from the Beijing Film Academy (BFA) program will also be in Cannes this year looking to know more about international production and Investment.

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Because I work the next two nights...And because no one is stopping me (what is with you people? :blink:)...Three inspirations in one

What do you mean by "stopping you"? Check you previous pieces, every single of them is liked by more than 30 members :D Why should we stop you? We want more! More! More!

• Like 11

*sigh* Just found this out.

zogepvr.png

That's what he's going to take tomorrow, isn't it? Munich is apparently just a stop for his connecting flight. Oh well... there goes my excitement. crazy-monkey-emoticon-144.gif I knew it's too good to be true.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

"The China program for 2016, will include a China Co-Production Day on May 13 and a special New Chinese Talents pitching and mentoring event on May 16. There will also be not one but two China Pavilions in Cannes this year, the Eden Pavilion and the Wutian Ming-China Film Foundation Pavilion. Both are located in the Pantiero side of the Village."

Seeing how JY seems to be really attending the Cannes, even with a special stage focused on New Chinese Talents, it makes me wonder. Wonder how very much lgbt oriented Europe is going to react to Mainland China's presenting their works/pavilions this year since the morality ban has been put in place, 

Spoiler

Europe whistled during the perfomance of a Russian singer during Eurovision last year, just because she was "from Russia that's against all gay". I'd like them to start a discussion over the issue with the ban in China, I hope Europe stays consistent on this. 

If you think about it, it's quite ironic that they chose to send Jingyu there - him, coming from a drama about gay high schoolers, being banned from everything tv-related because of it... tell me more about that exact representation SARFT(??) would love to show lmao

• Like 19

Guys dont worry to much abt zz lack of work. We have to remember that zz still studying at a university or smthing. His lecturer will crazily mad if he didnt pay attention to his study eg/ sending assignment pass dateline or poor quality assignment, not to add that will anger his parent too. Satisfying smart lecturers (if not genuis) i must say, shd be a full time work for students... for zz to be able doing all the works, the study while entertaining his fans... that take a lot of effort n he is awesome... (this might b the eeason cjd didnt make any work arrangement to zz, bcoz she didnt want him to feel pressure while juggling all that)

Some of us had went thru university life, and i am sure u agree with me when i say... we dont mess around with SERIOUS NO NONSENSE lecturer...

• Like 10

Me : Yuzhou/Zhouyu is real

Them : No

Me : Then explain this

Spoiler

13151160_509928839206017_1904843707_n_zp

Them : ......

Me :           

giphy_zpsynjlnii3.gif

In my delulu land where this is a conspiracy sh*t that called 'I'm gonna delulu don't stop me' LMAO

• Like 20

4 hours ago, liesl said:

*sigh* Just found this out.

zogepvr.png

Nice (pron. niece)? Nice (pron. nice)! I am sure HJY won't have trouble blending in nicely (pun intended).
I see him wearing something summery 

tumblr_o67eyyelif1vnmaqio1_400.gif(…or similar…; no face mask, plz!)

strutting long La Croisette in Cannes 

Spoiler

CANNES_(festival1).jpg

lounging languidly on a boat moored off St. Tropez 

Spoiler

port-golfe-de-st-tropez_1.jpg

or gambling the night away in Monte Carlo 

Spoiler

6941609206_f32a967fde_z.jpg

(all basically a stone throw from Cannes)
cr. on watermark/to the owner/s 

BTW, if anybody comes across a press release/material about JY in French, flag me and I'll try my best to translate it to Eng.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

I don't see anyone mentioning about the cake box in ZZ's photos. So, let me stir it up. Look at the box, the Eiffel tower was removed on purpose. Why does it have to be removed? Is it because it relates to a certain one's about to visit France :phew: Just a kind reminder, there is no barrier in delusion realm ^_^

Hide contents

13179441_124661177941383_304373305463074

13139270_124661234608044_352630106000274

The photos were posted on his manager's weibo right? Really funny the damage control they're trying to do :phew: They think fans won't know.... Totally underestimate diehard core fans :w00t: Didn't they check Baidu bar how crazy they are with the analysis and CSI investigation? This one? Piece of cake. (pun intended)

Edit: I feel like the more they are trying to cover it up, the more there is something going on between the two of them. Just my two pennies...

Even though ZZ said he spent a lot of time living with his grandmother because his parents were busy, he still has a really strong connection with his mom. In an interview, ZZ said if he had time, he spent all of it with his mom. So far, ZZ spoke out two times: the first time was in the interview with iqiyi, when he said he did not want fans to come to his home and take any pictures of his family, and his friends' private life. The second time was yesterday when people insulted his mom. ZZ is a one tough guy when it involves his family, and private relationship. And, I think that's the reason why he is able to maintain so many long-term friendships even though he goes away to Beijing to study. I would really love to have a friend like ZZ: drove 10hrs+ to attend a friend's birthday and old band's concert, or randomly visited me on a filming site even though he was really busy. And why i am babbling now? Because I saw this gif, and because there are so many things happened lately I need to share my thought to balance myself. Please pardon me!

Spoiler

006e5GHqgw1f3nxuq5jcvg30af072e82.gif

• Like 20

46 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

The photos were posted on his manager's weibo right? Really funny the damage control they're trying to do :phew: They think fans won't know.... Totally underestimate diehard core fans :w00t: Didn't they check Baidu bar how crazy they are with the analysis and CSI investigation? This one? Piece of cake. (pun intended)

Edit: I feel like the more they are trying to cover it up, the more there is something going on between the two of them. Just my two pennies...

I think they do it on purpose. If not why they posted these photos exactly this moment. I remember reading somewhere right after ThaiFM, ZZ (or someone else, my bad memory) said The wind of revolution has started. And somehow, to me, since that day, JY and ZZ really revolted indirectly by showing off their romance:wub:

• Like 16