2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

on a serious note, did anyone order the OST? any updates on this? 

Hide contents

I ordered from FiveMusic, received a confirmation email but I don't know the shipping date and the processing status is "訂購中" whatever that is ._.

I shouldn't be so impulsive and randomly buy things without thinking but when it comes to supporting these two, I don't really think lmao

I ordered from YesAsia and expected ship out date on May 22, 2016.

Spoiler

May I know how much shipping cost from Taiwan to your country? normal or express shipping? Thanks :)

• Like 5

Now because of all biting things topic. I'm imagining some unapropriate things~

Wei Zhou's bites vs Jing Yu's bites

I'm on JY's. He has big sharp pair of fangs anyway.

He can suck WZ's blood with love.

"The moment Jing Yu plant them neatly into WZ's skin, his hair grabbed in a fist showing a bit resistance but never pull him away. Somehow WZ felt that this is kind of 'painful but joyful'."

Fu fu fu~

>\\\<

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

It's confirmed: Johnny will attend Cannes Film Festival. :) You can see the news here: http://www.weibo.com/3982726153/DuK2oA8E1

standing applause to whoever behind jingyu and send him to Cannes Film Festival.

I hope his acting career will be more brighter in the future :wub:

This is so amazing to someone who hasn't sign contract with any management,

Spoiler

but his schedules are somewhat more good than zhou

i'm always wondering what zhou's management to do so far except his album. :vicx:

I'm a greedy fans. pardon me :phew:

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

It's confirmed: Johnny will attend Cannes Film Festival. :) You can see the news here: http://www.weibo.com/3982726153/DuK2oA8E1

ZhouZhou will have a livestreaming on iFensi on 05/20. :) 

There're so many famous and experienced actors in China but why did they choose JY though? I'm curious...

But really happy for him, he's doing great:rolleyes:

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

follow up from post above by @abbraccio91 for those who cannot access Weibo:

Post by  斗鱼TV直播平台

#我在斗鱼看戛纳# 第69届戛纳国际电影节将于5月11日到5月22日举行,巩俐、井柏然、窦骁、黄景瑜、倪妮、刘亦菲、李宇春、马思纯等国内艺人均会参与。届时,斗鱼将全程直播,多角度,玩出范儿!关注【斗鱼直播间:432071】、【斗鱼直播间:629480】,第69届#戛纳电影节# ,来斗鱼,就能看啦!

Hide contents

ed639409gw1f3p7z0d0puj20u01hcdri.jpg

cute fanart and gifs by @翎羽翼sky

Reveal hidden contents

81065598gw1f3p9nw5s0sj216n0pkdkz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

81065598gw1f3p9o0hohng20fr0fr4qp.gif

冰淇淋 糖葫芦 甜的味道~ 

Ice-cream, candied fruit, the taste of sweetness~

Reveal hidden contents

81065598gw1f3p9nwfvkpj20gf0t6dko.jpg

Looking at the list, I am quietly confident that JY will be the one with the most screams! His crazy Chinsse fans will fly there. It will be a spectacle if non-Chinese fans were also there cheering him on. 

• Like 11

JY showing up at the airport departing for Beijing and ZZ appearing on weibo icing cake! These probably mean nothing but my delulu heart can't help but think that both of them being on the radar at the same time is not a coincidence! Delulululululululululululuuulululul :tears::bawling: :w00t:

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

standing applause to whoever behind jingyu and send him to Cannes Film Festival.

I hope his acting career will be more brighter in the future :wub:

This is so amazing to someone who hasn't sign contract with any management,

Reveal hidden contents

but his schedules are somewhat more good than zhou

i'm always wondering what zhou's management to do so far except his album. :vicx:

I'm a greedy fans. pardon me :phew:

Just a while ago we all were so worried about JY having no jobs lined up while ZZ is so busy with his album. And now, you are worry that ZZ only have his album while JY's work is lined up. LOL

So far other than Cannes, what else has lined up for JY? And in what capacity he is there for? And will it means job for him? ZZ is still busy with his album, and it is selling well as far as I know. But we all pray that both have great career in the future.

Oh talking about Cannes, is it now okay to tag him on weibo? (not that I will since I don't have weibo) All of these don't tag this and that, what is this new trend on the thread with lecturing? Opinions are welcome, lecturing a bunch of diverse adults is just plain over the top.

@shin01 I would loooveeee to fly to München men det koster for meget. I cry T_T

@izziehudson haha, not so smart when it can be decipher easily. I have been staring at that 'mosquito' bites too on IG. But he does not look so fresh nor happy today, though I think he walk the walk in the airport like it's his own catwalk. 

• Like 12

oh, back to the biting thing just now 

cr : @NicoleTsui-NNN

Spoiler

673ece1djw1f3pc24bv1gj21e00xc7wi.jpg673ece1djw1f3pc281pe2j21e018rkjm.jpg

quite vague but do you see what I see :phew:

maybe after feeding JY with cake ZZ wanted a bite as well :vicx: HEHE

sorry for spamming, I just finished work and suddenly there are so many things on Weibo that I think I should share here with everyone!

• Like 15

Oooh, it's so exciting with Johnny attending the Cannes filmfestival! I love it. Finally, something going on where I can access news myself. Yay!

I'm dying of curiousity as to what he'll be promoting. Or if he's just there to promote himself. And I'm ever so intrigued by how Johnny seemingly has no concrete jobs which we know about, but still he's invited to top level parties and now the world's most glamourous and publizised film festival. It's amazing. Obviously, the important people in the Chinese entertainment industry see a star in Johnny and are working on making it true. (Even if I still can't make sense of the paradox of him at the same time losing jobs - like The Amazing Race.) Johnny does have something special - he's beautiful and mysterious and super cool. 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Oooh, it's so exciting with Johnny attending the Cannes filmfestival! I love it. Finally, something going on where I can access news myself. Yay!

I'm dying of curiousity as to what he'll be promoting. Or if he's just there to promote himself. And I'm ever so intrigued by how Johnny seemingly has no concrete jobs which we know about, but still he's invited to top level parties and now the world's most glamourous and publizised film festival. It's amazing. Obviously, the important people in the Chinese entertainment industry see a star in Johnny and are working on making it true. (Even if I still can't make sense of the paradox of him at the same time losing jobs - like The Amazing Race.) Johnny does have something special - he's beautiful and mysterious and super cool. 

I suspect he really wants ZZ to be his partner for the race and with the ban, he is not keen to race with anyone else.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Oh talking about Cannes, is it now okay to tag him on weibo? (not that I will since I don't have weibo) All of these don't tag this and that, what is this new trend on the thread with lecturing? Opinions are welcome, lecturing a bunch of diverse adults is just plain over the top.

I think its okay to tag him abt this cannes, As kmyz said his official Global fanclub weibo who moderate the hastag.. 

• Like 5

This photo remind me of the scene in Book 2 when GH goes abroad with JJY for business. BLY bit on GH's neck to leave his ownership mark. Look like it is time for us to give up on this hot, cool, adorkable boy. He is not for everyone anymore :P I feel grateful because everyday I have something to delulu :phew:

Spoiler

13178752_1527509704225347_23782088230393

Bonus: Don't open if you are not prepared. Blood loss warning!!!

Spoiler

13096303_580222175488546_892114400148380

13133380_580222205488543_908792443291487

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

This photo remind me of the scene in Book 2 when GH goes abroad with JJY for business. BLY bit on GH's neck to leave his ownership mark. Look like it is time for us to give up on this hot, cool, adorkable boy. He is not for everyone anymore :P I feel grateful because everyday I have something to delulu :phew:

There is a part where LY bites on GH's neck,marked him? Didn't read it yet. Mind to share ?? Here or in DM?

I guess YuZhou copied HaiYin acts & make it as their moment as well in the real life 

Aw aw aww...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Hmm don't know what to say about this when his official global fanclub is the topic moderator for the hashtag on Weibo, so fans took it as official news. I don't know if there are fans handling the fanclub weibo page but I know sometimes Vivi (his manager) updates the weibo.

Well, it's not official news all the time though.

It seems the news confirmed so it's alright with the hashtag. But as long as any news isn't confirmed yet, you shouldn't tag it on weibo, to avoid any kind of complications.

Rumor has it that HJY has signed his contract with H brothers. It's not confirmed but that explains a lot of things.

EDIT:

@Ariodante @Scandani @purpleedamame Going to Cannes is a very big thing not only for HJY but any Chinese artist. Of course, for a newcomer like HJY, it's a really big honor, his fans have the right to celebrate it. I didn't say not to tag him on weibo at all, just wait for the news to be confirmed first. You guys can joke about it all you want anywhere but not on weibo since it'd affect HJY directly, there you have to play by Chinese rule. Yeah, but it's only my personal opinion, you guys may have other set of principles, just do whatever pleases you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, palz4u said:

Ha ha ha .... everyone wants a piece of JY. Am ready for my share too.. count me in.. 

I would like to especially bite the sexy nape and neck... how about your favourites... 

Mind can play dirty tricks I seriously have to work but imagining about the places I wanna bite is driving me crazy.. ahhh suffering from sudden shortness of breath and feeling extremely hot... :P

Little bit late to the party. But I would like to bite his beautiful slim gorgeous fingers!! *those veins showing proudly on his hands. God have mercy on me. I am feeling a little bit cannibalistic here . Serving it on the plate hannibal lecter style before I savour it *. (I should stop my imagination before it going places like this )

1 hour ago, izziehudson said:

too much sweetness in one pic - kitten and cake! [羞嗒嗒]

credit : @FM大S教授

Hide contents

Hide contents

005SXUepjw1f3p7g6cb4wj31vz1vz1kz.jpg

Hide contents

005SXUepjw1f3p7glpe6nj31w01w07wj.jpg

ZZ fanart by Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

He is so freaking beautiful in this pic I am crying. I thank the Lord above when I see the beauty like this. I am willing to be punished For calling him beautiful this time. Because he is!

So domestic look but yet so amazingly pretty.

Spoiler

Wifey preparing cake for husbando. Gosh. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, addictedgirl said:

There is a part where LY bites on GH's neck,marked him? Didn't read it yet. Mind to share ?? Here or in DM?

It is on chap 30s Book 2. I read in a Vietnamese translation.I don't remember which chapter is. So, I cannot help you at all. What I remember is that GH don't realize BLY tried to leave his ownership at first until JJY tell him how mischievous his partner is when leaving that obvious mark. After that, GH happily realize BLY loved him to the point to show everyone that GH only belongs to him :wub: 

• Like 14

Don't read if you don't like delulu thoughts. :) 

I've this scenario in my mind: Johnny is back in Beijing, we don't know where ZhouZhou is, but if he's also in Beijing, maybe he baked that cake for Johnny, like: ''Welcome back my love'' :wub: lol sorry

• Like 12

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

ZhouZhou will have a livestreaming on iFensi on 05/20. :) 

With a low budget web series (no offense intended), JY is going to Cannes.. (f*****g amazing)...

Give him a movie or two, he will end up at Oscars..

Jokes apart, I am very happy for him. May be his modelling career is paying now. Hard work never goes wasted.. he is pretty smart and thus catering the global community. He thinks big and aims high.. He knows even after all the ban and stuff it is in reality what people think about him around the world that matters the most. 

I wish him more success. Hope this event opens up newer and better avenues for his journey to international stardom.. (wish him to be as successful and famous as Jacky Chan.. even more.. ha ha ha)

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

It is on chap 36-37 Book 2. I read in a Vietnamese translation.I don't remember which chapter is. So, I cannot help you at all. What I remember is that GH don't realize BLY tried to leave his ownership at first until JJY tell him how mischievous his partner is when leaving that obvious mark. After that, GH happily realize BLY loved him to the point to show everyone that GH only belongs to him :wub: 

Now I'm seriously regret Addicted S2 canceled !!! Where all LY's posessiveness & love obviously appear ~ T.T

At least,it continue to HaiYin's real live version 

(。’▽’。)♡

• Like 9