My favourite pic of the day:

Hide contents

83doegP.jpg

My all time favourite:

Hide contents

cEgrIW9.jpg

Hope he comes back bearing gift for wifey :heart:

Zhouzhou's laughter is the best medicine :heart:

Oh those glorious veins ~,~ ah don't forget how his nipples peeking throu his white shirt.. OMG :w00t:

*dying*

• Like 9

This is the proper strech pose for JY to apply on a sunbed, after a three-course lunch, and before five-course gala dinner at the Festival. The t-shirt can stay on… May winds off the Mediterranean may be still on a cooler side (cr. Men's Uno April issue). We don't want you to get a runny nose…

Spoiler

12920324_467514303444726_684111609227008

Also, remember to call your baobei to keep him posted from France (FYI: - 6 hours)

Spoiler

13217625_627368304094591_323842912219364

Feel free to keep conversation contents to yourselves 

Spoiler

13173367_627368314094590_774796560064246

(cr. on watermarks)

• Like 15

So JY is at Beijing airport leaving for Nice as posted (Lufthansa air)

cr on pics, sorry I'm on mobile atm

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

who dat next to him? quite cute

edit : nvm found out who he is, he's coming to Nice with JY (his weibo : 长腿二大爷), a college student who is signed to 咸蛋 company - he will do a livestream of the event through 咸蛋 app. (咸蛋 is similar to 斗鱼)

Spoiler

king JY is serving image.jpg

• Like 16

I loved the series, too bad it finished the way it did, but why oh why did I have to read those chapters, I think it is too brutal for me, I put a limit to what I read and that was the last of it. I read the mangas or books to get a better look at the characters, but now I just don't want to read it any more... The webdrama was good though and I loved the characters especially GH he is something, but I give up on the series from now on, I can't go there.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

So JY is at Beijing airport leaving for Nice as posted (Lufthansa air)

cr on pics, sorry I'm on mobile atm

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

who dat next to him? quite cute

Reveal hidden contents

king JY is serving image.jpg

This trip to Cannes must have been in the works for quite some time, but firmly kept under wraps. Getting a Schengen (i.e. European) visa is not something that you can get from one day to another, unless it is an absolute emergency. More so, if you are a Chinese national. The applicant has to go to the consulate (French in this case), to have fingerprints digitally scanned. Also, a formal invitation from the organizers must have been provided, and so on… It would be interesting to investigate if there was a recent MIA period in Shanghai or Beijing that allowed him to visit the consulate unnoticed...

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

This trip to Cannes must have been in works for quite some time, but firmly kept under wraps. Getting a Schengen (i.e. European) visa is not something that you can get from one day to another, unless it is an absolute emergency. More so, if you are a Chinese national. The applicant has to go to the consulate (French in this case), to have fingerprints digitally scanned. Also, a formal invitation from the organizers must have been provided, and so on… It would be interesting to investigate if there was a recent MIA period in Shanghai or Beijing that allowed him to visit the consulate unnoticed...

JY was essentially MIA from after Thailand FM (18-04) to his flight to Dandong (30-04). Plenty of time to work on visas etc. Thankfully, I don't think either JY or ZZ has stalker fans who will follow them every time, everywhere, so they can go stealth mode whenever they like it.

So, I guess JY's schedule will be packed? No time to feel lonely and upload sad song at Changba? ;) I wonder what the CSI fans will do during his time at Europe XD

• Like 15

10 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Agree.

"BLY is pouting too much on season 1, making ZZ looks stern-faced and not interesting personally."

I have read these words and  couldn't understand whether we were watching the same TV show? A lot of things you wrote does not correspond to the reality, on my opinion.
 Timmy in his role enchanted me with the deepness of his performance. He played all the time in two or three plans: his Bai Lo Yin, as a rule, was doing and saying one thing, while felt quite different, and we read it in his eyes and lips. Johnny was great as Gu Hai. But his character - he is revealed in words, in deeds, while Timmy's hero character is a complicated one.As an artist, XWZ had to work at the subtle level, so that the viewer only unconsciously could catch what was in his heart. It was he who created the inexplicable magic which attracted me to this series. No need to mention, he looked very attractive - from any angle.

• Like 5

Hi everyone!

I just joined Soompi bc of this forum! ^^

So nice to meet you all, my name is Jessie.

The place I mostly do my "fan-ing" is actually Korean Shang Yin fan cafe, but I live in U.S.- I am KR-AM.

*** Did anyone hear about this rumor about Mung (Jingyu's manager) - ViVi that she might be resigning? *RUMOR*

I am still waiting to find out...

Anyway so nice to meet you all ^^ I love all our boys ^^

• Like 9

On 5/8/2016 at 3:04 PM, charlie10 said:

Remember how we (well, I did, at least) dissected the 28 seconds of Happy Camp video with JY walking over to ZZ while flirting outrageously? Well, in the new video, there's another view of this, focused on ZZ's face. And when we don't see JY's reaction, it looks quite innocent. But let's put gifs of the two views together, shall we and see what happens. 

I can't make them match precisely, but it's just to illustrate what's going on with Johnny when ZZ is smiling so brilliantly (and sticking out his tongue!). The answer is: Johnny is put under ZZ's spell and is forced, by his magic, to go stand beside him. :) 

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can't 

I keep going back and staring at these gifs. I can't help myself.

Spoiler

I'm so happy we have the close up of ZZ now. The look he gives JY in the first gif is so magnetic and purposeful. Then that beautiful smile :). It's so bright and inviting. It's hard for me to explain, but ZZ is so fascinating to look at. It's definitely like he has many faces, by looking different from one day to the next. He can project a vibe which makes him look totally different at times. It's obvious when comparing his acting of BLY vs one of his photo shoots. But that's why I love the bts videos and his live streams. I think it helps me understand him more. How I once questioned at the beginning of watching Addicted, why everyone is in love with BLY when GH is right there.Then by the end I liked BLY more and more. The same is true with ZZ. The more I see him, the more he draws me in, whether consciously or unconsciously. i fall a little more in love with him everyday :wub:

Then of course JY's beautiful smile. I love his smile. He's so happy. But JY's smile kills me because we never see him smile so brilliantly now. Especially after the Thai FM. ZZ is so smiley and bright, it's almost just a part of who he is. But JY, I miss the way he was around ZZ. Seeing his pictures at the Tony Fashion Gala, I kept thinking only if ZZ was there he wouldn't be so quiet and bored. Let's not even talk about airport pictures. This d*mned ban. I always find myself worrying whether he is happy. I'm hoping he can have some fun and enjoy his time in Europe. 

JY being jealous

Spoiler

Credit

8615fa9agw1f3pmujv4ogg209q05hnpk.gif

JY is so obvious. He's happy then sees the high five and clearly pouts and grunts

JY and ZZ

Spoiler

5e615563gw1f3p8og70cyj20hn0gvjur.jpg

Fanvid of our four boys: http://weibo.com/p/230444fd01e65528af63fa6daaecbe429db609

• Like 21

10 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

...the changes from bubbly, cheerful, complex ZZ to "one dimensional" BLY, that speaks volume on ZZ's acting capability.

Even the HC's director's post said that. He thought ZZ (as BLY) was quite plain while the actual ZZ was sophisticated and charming.

9 minutes ago, Lucy Vaganova said:

I have read these words and  couldn't understand whether we were watching the same TV show? A lot of things you wrote does not correspond to the reality, on my opinion.
 Timmy in his role enchanted me with the deepness of his performance. He played all the time in two or three plans: his Bai Lo Yin, as a rule, was doing and saying one thing, while felt quite different, and we read it in his eyes and lips. Johnny was great as Gu Hai. But his character - he is revealed in words, in deeds, while Timmy's hero character is a complicated one.As an artist, XWZ had to work at the subtle level, so that the viewer only unconsciously could catch what was in his heart. It was he who created the inexplicable magic which attracted me to this series. No need to mention, he looked very attractive - from any angle.

You might want to read my last sentences of that paragraph, I quoted above, once again.

I am saying, BLY the character was written by CJD as too frigid, expressionless character. ZZ can portray him well, as I have stated on my sentence, but him playing an expressionless character made people thought that the real ZZ is also cold and expressionless, who he is not.

• Like 20

Don't forget to support Weizhou on baidu mv website (Yin Yue V chart)

http://hit.baidu.com/vchart?type=mltrends -> click his mv ^^

(for your view to be counted -> you must see the BEARPAW pic +1 at the end of the mv)

(Also your baidu.com mv website address should not contain "h5" in the address -> will not be counted)

pretty9.jpg

http://hit.baidu.com/vchart?type=mltrends -> click his mv ^^

sawadikap.gif

Edited by yjhx86
  • Like 18

This is the reason why ZZ put his ownership mark on JY. And my link to Shangyin is that Tong Zhe in Book 2 has come in the real-life series. I'm pretty sure TZ is the only one making BLY jealous in the entire book :glasses:

Spoiler

13178901_906716089440958_180295276495190

Bonus: ZZ's reaction

Spoiler

13179428_1596557383992634_88157738180090

ZZ: HJY, be wary of your life if you ever think about betraying my trust :angry:

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Kim RyeNa said:

pretty9.jpg

sorry if I'm post the same pic but I'm kinda attracted with ZZ's tatto :blush: 

hihihi... Did anyone know that he has 2 kind of tattos??  I was wondering. so tell me your thought :)

Hi RyeNa

I like his tattoo too but he got his tattoo with his ex-gf years ago (doesn't matter to me since its a long ago)

Do you want the pic in an original size? ^^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yjhx86 said:

Hi everyone!

The place I mostly do my "fan-ing" is actually Korean Shang Yin fan cafe, but I live in U.S.- I am KR-AM.

*** Did anyone hear about this rumor about Mung (Jingyu's manager) - ViVi that she might be resigning? *RUMOR*

HI JESSIE! There you are~~~

@poetato

Edit: 4 more pages to go guys! xD

• Like 4

follow up for post by @yjhx86 on how to vote for ZZ on V chart

credit to @多半便是许许了, I have asked for permission to share here:

#许魏洲首张专辑#  Timmy is currently chasing the champion for the billboard China V chart.Your support will be really appreciated! Please see the following for different ways you can support him.

Method #1 (link)

Spoiler

a36573dbgw1f3mwi62eu3j20u04q8wr3.jpg

Method #2 (link)

Spoiler

a36573dbgw1f3mwi7hp1lj20bd0qo75x.jpg

Method #3

Spoiler

a36573dbgw1f3mwi9jae5j20u07u27l4.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, yjhx86 said:

Hi everyone!

oh hi Jessie! welcome to the forum, glad to see you are joining.

Hope you will have a good time :)

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, bearology said:
  Hide contents

Anyone knows if this is a manip or real photo? I thought I am good at differentiate between PS and real photo, but after joining this fandom I'm loosing my confidence :blink:

Hello there 

@bearology ^^

This is a PHOTOSHOP-ED picture from Korean Shang Yin Cafe ^^ Thank you

===========================================================

@bearology I brought the original PS pic for you ^^

I tried to find the person who ps-ed this pic from the cafe but no reply yet...

together.jpg

• Like 13