3 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

So have you seen the pics of jingyu today in a jewelry store and was checking watches and what looked like rings(couple rings / wedding bands) ;)

He bought a ring for his mom, and was about to head home.

Spoiler

c6997ad9bc3eb135aa90e42ca11ea8d3fc1f446296856a25ab18972b1f5f535de1cd7b899f510a500951b6638535e5dd9446f64871c6a7efcf1b62579bc7354f9258d10923cafa25d658ccbf6d814d94

A fan got his signature when encountering

Whatever, he's a sweet guy and we can still delulu XD

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, kitwei said:

ANDDDDDDD do you mind sharing (or PM me ?)a brief summary of the whole series ?? hehe :D 

I think @gayyoxx's post here gives a pretty short and sweet one AHAHAHA. I'm pretty bad with summary so usually I will need to write almost the entire outline of the story. The story is not very complex but there just too many situations happening that is used to strengthen their relationship and to entertain readers. 

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Estreline and Sienna are still translating, they just need some time to take a break and compose their thoughts. 

Book 1 is the story of young, 18-years old GH and BLY. Book 2 is the continuation of that story. Read more in the spoiler if you wish:

Hide contents

Book 1 tells us the story of young GH and BLY (17-18 years old), how they met each other, how they developed feelings to each other, how they came into terms their feelings toward one another. Book 1 ends with

Hide contents

GH and BLY had car accident because the bast*rd GY, GH's cousin, sabotaged BLY's car. GH was left in coma because he protected BLY and when he conscious again, his family said that BLY was dead. In fact, BLY was alive and joined the military. BLY asked everyone to tell GH that he was died so GH could move on.

Book 2 tells us the story 8 years later, after the end of book 1. How GH and BLY continued their relationship and overcame any hurdles in their path. Book 2 ends with

Hide contents

GH and BLY married.

• Like 6

@savekaya love your translation, but would you mind putting in spoiler, and with normal font? :tears: it tempted me to re-read the novel again..

Anw,

GUYS, RUN RUN..

Spoiler

0069TduXgw1f328vsuce2g30b40b4wtd.gif

Cr;  鲸鱼粥酱

Why don't y'all run? Don't blame meeee

006pS4uPjw1f329jvh1fzg30e009ska1.gif006pS4uPjw1f329jzueayg30as0b8qpe.gif006pS4uPjw1f329k33skpg30g60b6nhp.gif

Cr: ringgingxxxx

d85377edgw1f329od3yl4g20b1067e81.gif           d85377edgw1f329ovml5mg205r01ytfe.gif

Cr:  夸父逐烨

And moreeee..

006pw94Kjw1f329z5zdhvg30dc06vx5v.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zbbuxbg30dc06ve81.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zb4b06g30dc06vb29.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zcowm0g30dc06vnpd.gif006pw94Kjw1f329omkm2jg30dc06vu10.gif006pw94Kjw1f329o8urc3g30dc06vx6p.gif006pw94Kjw1f329nwv2gjg30dc06v1kx.gif006pw94Kjw1f329o60vbfg30dc06vnpd.gif

Dead?

006pw94Kjw1f32a1g3nr0g30dc06vhdt.gif006pw94Kjw1f32a1fix82g30dc06ve81.gif006pw94Kjw1f32a1irr42g30dc06v4qq.gif

Cr:  啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@savekaya love your translation, but would you mind putting in spoiler, and with normal font? :tears: it tempted me to re-read the novel again..

Anw,

GUYS, RUN RUN..

Reveal hidden contents

0069TduXgw1f328vsuce2g30b40b4wtd.gif

Cr;  鲸鱼粥酱

Why don't y'all run? Don't blame meeee

d85377edgw1f329od3yl4g20b1067e81.gif           d85377edgw1f329ovml5mg205r01ytfe.gif

Cr:  夸父逐烨

And moreeee..

006pw94Kjw1f329z5zdhvg30dc06vx5v.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zbbuxbg30dc06ve81.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zb4b06g30dc06vb29.gif006pw94Kjw1f329zcowm0g30dc06vnpd.gif006pw94Kjw1f329omkm2jg30dc06vu10.gif006pw94Kjw1f329o8urc3g30dc06vx6p.gif006pw94Kjw1f329nwv2gjg30dc06v1kx.gif006pw94Kjw1f329o60vbfg30dc06vnpd.gif

Dead?

006pw94Kjw1f32a1g3nr0g30dc06vhdt.gif006pw94Kjw1f32a1fix82g30dc06ve81.gif006pw94Kjw1f32a1irr42g30dc06v4qq.gif

Cr:  啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

edited AHAHAHAHA thanks!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, savekaya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cont. 

At this point, GWT is trying to track down GH and BLY’s location through BLY’s dad call record. So he asks GY to track them for him. However BTS, he’s following GY.

Two weeks passed ever since they ran away from the beach and rented an apartment in Qing Dao and GY goes to QingDao to find them, unaware that he was being followed. However, BLY realises that GY was followed and calls GH to not go and meet GY. However, he’s already near the meeting point and thus was surrounded by his dad’s people. And then a wild chase happened which was how GH met this pretty lady who got him out of the situation, who sprayed perfume on GH before he left. (This lady plays quite a big role in GH’s during the 8 years separation to GH and BLY’s reunite. But he sees her nothing like a love interest but more of subordinate/sister.) So GH goes back and told BLY the situation, except that instead of saying a lady helped him, he said a young lad. BLY smells the perfume and they ended up quarrelling but reconciled after those sexual jokes.

Then GH and BLY meet up with GY after the incident. In which there were quite some tension between BLY and GY as GY keeps trying to intimidate BLY with how he admires him. But BLY was very cold towards him. Over here GH settled GWT’s people by threatening and locking them up.

It’s the New Year and GWT visits BLY’s dad and had very simple talks, but could feel their warmth and simplicity in the family. Because when GWT asks if he hates him for stealing his ex-wife, he then realises that his ex-wife married GWT and laughed as if it was nothing related to him. GH and BLY went out on the streets knowing that there’s no longer people following them. But while GH went to get something, BLY who was craving for candied haw ran off to get two. GH came back to find BLY missing and searched for him frantically, and exploded at BLY when he found him. As usual, GH gave way and they reconciled. Then they went back home to prepare a New Year dinner. In the end both of them drank quite a bit. The thing is BLY’s alcohol tolerance level is very low. So he agrees to every crap he was asked to do and role plays so well the times he’s drunk. 

So this is the infamous role play of the a villager’s wife(BLY) cheating on her husband with the village head(GH). And they wore on those old fashion clothes and started role playing. Just when things were about to get heated up, GY came knocking on their door wanting to bid farewell as he returns. BLY who was too drunk and too into his role, keep telling GH that his wimpy husband is back. GY just stood at the door and thought that he went back in time when the door opened, while BLY said “You’re home, wimpy husband” and started clinging himself on GY as though as GY is his real husband and GH is the village head, explaining that GH was there to show concern etcetc. GH pulled BLY back and GY smelled that the room reek of alcohol, instantly knew what happened, turned and left. GH just kept scolding BLY for not being able to tell the difference between GH and GY and that he is now the wimpy husband, his original other half then there goes a bunch of smut. (There’s a photo that fans photoshopped of the two in that weird attire and ZZ even said that it was good(?))

Then New Year, played with fire crackers, and accidentally burned the entire car. Still, they had a good New Year and they then prepared to head towards Tibet.

Note: Ok I will translate the remaining of the elope part tmr. As for the epilogue I will try to get it done by thurs/fri! Hope y'all are enjoying this and please let me know if there's any mistakes or issues anywhere!

Omg.. Thank you so much. Much  :heart:

Edit: can u translate the part where they play game on their bridal chamber(?) with their families and friends..? Can't seem to find any translation on that part yet. Thanks in advance.. 

• Like 1

I am going to bed soon. By the time I wake up, I know the number of views for this thread would have passed 1 million. @skeletonworks, thank you for opening this thread so that we have a place to share all our emotions and thoughts on the show and the casts. Thank you for sharing your own feelings and experiences too. There are about 50 forummers who post, I don't believe we each view this forum 20,000 times. Lol. So I think there are probably many more that had come here and get their regular dose of Heroin. Thank you all for caring about this show. I believe that in time to come, China and many places in the world will be more receptive to boy love. Who knows when it will be? But I believe it will come.

In my mind, the upper limit is 60 years later. Maybe by then, the world has been taken over by robosapiens. Maybe, it is ravaged by climate change and maybe we manage to avert that bleak future somehow. I remembered seeing a picture of two old Belgian men getting married some ten plus years back. They had been through the world war, the cold war, and stayed together long enough to finally be able to get married. I don't think JY and ZZ are gays. But I had this funny thought that in 2076, they were finally able to appear on screen together again. With their wives and children at the side, they joke and laugh, and even share a kiss for old time sake, to screams of fans, children and grandchildren of the fans. I probably won't be around by then, too old :P but @gayyoxx@guhai, @ximichem and many others may still be around. 

Maybe a remake will happen, and it is still a hit as it is today. But the leads instead of being punished are celebrated for their great chemistry and portrayal.

Of course, it would be terrible for older folks like myself and @sohocomo not to be able to witness this. Lol. If it can be much earlier, that will be great. In fact, I was thinking the other day that if ZZ's album is banned in China too (btw please don't quote and spread as it is purely speculative at the moment), then they have no reasons not to move overseas. They don't have to worry I think. I believe there will be many people who are willing to help them in any way they can. :)

P.S.: I still cannot bear to watch the Walk Slowly mtv again. It makes me feel angry and anguished. But I remain hopeful that because of the impact this show has on so many people that it is a step forward to a world that is more open and accepting to unconventional love.

• Like 23

ShangYin breaks my heart so bad. But I would still choose to watch it over and over again despite how hurt it is. 

Does anyone know why all the Zhou&Jinyu's fanfictions are closed :((((

Whenever I feel sad abt a Tv series I would go on soompi to satisfy my delulu fangirl side haha

Thanks everyone so much

Some news/rumors today:

Today Johnny went to a jewelry store to buy ring for his mom.
Some staffs confirmed that they saw Zhou's facetiming Jinyu (omg omg omg omgggggg)

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, savekaya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cont. 

At this point, GWT is trying to track down GH and BLY’s location through BLY’s dad call record. So he asks GY to track them for him. However BTS, he’s following GY.

Two weeks passed ever since they ran away from the beach and rented an apartment in Qing Dao and GY goes to QingDao to find them, unaware that he was being followed. However, BLY realises that GY was followed and calls GH to not go and meet GY. However, he’s already near the meeting point and thus was surrounded by his dad’s people. And then a wild chase happened which was how GH met this pretty lady who got him out of the situation, who sprayed perfume on GH before he left. (This lady plays quite a big role in GH’s during the 8 years separation to GH and BLY’s reunite. But he sees her nothing like a love interest but more of subordinate/sister.) So GH goes back and told BLY the situation, except that instead of saying a lady helped him, he said a young lad. BLY smells the perfume and they ended up quarrelling but reconciled after those sexual jokes.

Then GH and BLY meet up with GY after the incident. In which there were quite some tension between BLY and GY as GY keeps trying to intimidate BLY with how he admires him. But BLY was very cold towards him. Over here GH settled GWT’s people by threatening and locking them up.

It’s the New Year and GWT visits BLY’s dad and had very simple talks, but could feel their warmth and simplicity in the family. Because when GWT asks if he hates him for stealing his ex-wife, he then realises that his ex-wife married GWT and laughed as if it was nothing related to him. GH and BLY went out on the streets knowing that there’s no longer people following them. But while GH went to get something, BLY who was craving for candied haw ran off to get two. GH came back to find BLY missing and searched for him frantically, and exploded at BLY when he found him. As usual, GH gave way and they reconciled. Then they went back home to prepare a New Year dinner. In the end both of them drank quite a bit. The thing is BLY’s alcohol tolerance level is very low. So he agrees to every crap he was asked to do and role plays so well the times he’s drunk. 

So this is the infamous role play of the a villager’s wife(BLY) cheating on her husband with the village head(GH). And they wore on those old fashion clothes and started role playing. Just when things were about to get heated up, GY came knocking on their door wanting to bid farewell as he returns. BLY who was too drunk and too into his role, keep telling GH that his wimpy husband is back. GY just stood at the door and thought that he went back in time when the door opened, while BLY said “You’re home, wimpy husband” and started clinging himself on GY as though as GY is his real husband and GH is the village head, explaining that GH was there to show concern etcetc. GH pulled BLY back and GY smelled that the room reek of alcohol, instantly knew what happened, turned and left. GH just kept scolding BLY for not being able to tell the difference between GH and GY and that he is now the wimpy husband, his original other half then there goes a bunch of smut. (There’s a photo that fans photoshopped of the two in that weird attire and ZZ even said that it was good(?))

Then New Year, played with fire crackers, and accidentally burned the entire car. Still, they had a good New Year and they then prepared to head towards Tibet.

Note: Ok I will translate the remaining of the elope part tmr. As for the epilogue I will try to get it done by thurs/fri! Hope y'all are enjoying this and please let me know if there's any mistakes or issues anywhere!

I like it all, the way you summerise it, and the allusive "(you know what I mean)" is so overlay speaking !

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, hathu0610 said:

ShangYin breaks my heart so bad. But I would still choose to watch it over and over again despite how hurt it is. 

Does anyone know why all the Zhou&Jinyu's fanfictions are closed :((((

Whenever I feel sad abt a Tv series I would go on soompi to satisfy my delulu fangirl side haha

Thanks everyone so much

Some news/rumors today:

Today Johnny went to a jewelry store to buy ring for his mom.
Some staffs confirmed that they saw Zhou's facetiming Jinyu (omg omg omg omgggggg)

Hah! Aren't they in the same city now? the love is too intense. Lmao smooth sailing!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

Hah! Aren't they in the same city now? the love is too intense. Lmao smooth sailing!

yeah i think so and don't know if u had heard of this but fanacc at FM yesterday:
MC: As a man, what is your ideal type of a women? Like your personal favourite type. For example white skin
XWZ: Yeah my ideal type is....
Fanboy: WHALE!!!!!!, HUANG JINYU, JINYU
XWZ smile, smile,smile, smile, smile and thought for a while then answer
XWZ: Yes!

OUR SHIP HAS SAILED OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

• Like 12

Just a small update from me, video of ZZ's live stream is up!

Sorry for the quality, I recorded this on my phone and the video itself wasn't really HD so... enjoy!

p/s: omg no one cares about cute ZZ and sexy and handsome and quirky and everything? :( 

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Of course, it would be terrible for older folks like myself and @sohocomo not to be able to witness this. Lol

Modern medicine is amazing (even though I hate going to the doctor!) 2076 - I'd be 103. Just for this I'll try to hang on. :D

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Just a small update from me, video of ZZ's live stream is up!

Sorry for the quality, I recorded this on my phone and the video itself wasn't really HD so... enjoy!

p/s: omg no one cares about cute ZZ and sexy and handsome and quirky and everything? :( 

--I WORSHIP YOU--

/go compile to folder of already screencap/

26 minutes ago, guhai said:

I can't help myself. How to stop this overactive imagination? Help.

No, don't stop, and I won't help you XD drown me, drown me more

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi! Are you referring to my fanfics? (Titles: How He Became 'Zhouzhou' / Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety / Jingyu, Lost at Sea / Can You Tell 'Wo Ai Ni'? / Zhouzhou, Happy in Hell + 2 Friends!YuZhou short stories + a few untitled pieces). Unless other YZ authors deleted/removed/hid their stories too...? Well, if you're referring to mine, you can find my announcement regarding it here. And you can somewhat cheer yourself up with this. And because I would like your :(((( to turn to :)))) you can have this:

I can't help myself. How to stop this overactive imagination? Help.

Just how i imagined it :D god bless your imagination 

• Like 6