There'a a fancam of Johnny at airport, fans told him they couldn't sleep because were waiting for him, he replied he also didn't sleep last night... (I bet he cried all the night).

Then there are fancams of him buying liquor in a shop at Beijing airport, I wonder If he want to get drunk tonight... :cry:

I feel sorry for CJD, stress is so bad for health, she crumbled under the pressure...

How @htuvecila said, I read some weibo post and many believe that ZZ weibo update it's about fans fighting with each others. If it's true he's really throwing shades in his latest post Lol

I'm not going to comment the ridiculous news of JY and ZZ being blurred by tv show because it's too stupid and I'm getting MAD and depressed again...

@Ariodante sorry If I crush your hope but that pic of the four of them together it's old, seeing how they're dressed I think it was around February/Shanghai FM

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Nooo, don't leave!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I was losing all hope yesterday too, and thought to myself, I need to save myself from this fandom. This is already not on a healthy level. But, I came back, and releasing the frustration, sadness, emotion with you guys actually help me going through the separation period from Addicted. Before the withdrawal didn't kicked in yet because the season 2 still lurking in as a hope for continuation. But, now, it's been cut and now I am facing a withdrawal symptom. Don't leave, let's do this together!!!

But, if the bad news is true, what will happen to JY's career? If he can't even get a promo for his show? 

Spoiler

My logical mind wishes to leave. I've been neglecting a lot of my real life -- can't remember the last time I watched television or read a book. But obviously I'm still here. I just think I have to ease off bit by bit... not sure how as yet... 

Supposedly JY's manager told fans at airport just today that he would be filming a drama end of this month. With no overt banning notice, filming dramas is still possible. I think I've mentioned before -- you won't get to see the show in at least 2 years, sometimes more anyway. By then, it would be all over or JY would be such an unknown (touchwood), no one would care when the show is broadcasted.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, any news on ZZ, CW and FS's flight to Beijing? Or do they decide to stay at Bangkok for extended holiday and maybe some works? They should fly at 5, right?

I heard they went boarding already, am not sure. An insider gave info they'd be checking in at 9PM Thailand time

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I heard they went boarding already, am not sure. An insider gave info they'd be checking in at 9PM Thailand time

No fan cam at all? I can not find any at IG. :blink:

To think about it, a lot of IGers are i-fans and they are taking a step back from Addicted after yesterday's emotional storm. So maybe that's the cause of relatively no news. How about c-fans? Do they have something? Or did the boys use VIP entrance?

ah, thank you @aeislaeigh. Glad to see ZZ smiling without mask.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, kakelet said:

I was about to post the same thing, good thing I checked beforehand. I listened to that part multiple times as well and I definitely heard Chen Wen's name between JY's and ZZ's. It was easy to miss because he was crying so much...

(waking up to pictures of ZZ with kittens is such a wonderful feeling)

@htuvecila post too. I went to listen to it again and he did say Chen Wen. Missed it the 1st time around, I guess my mind was too YuZhou and automatically filter Chen Wen(sorry!).  But I have to say DaShu's crying is one hell of something. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, haiyin02 said:

Plus dear Songsong's message for both JY and ZZ to get better. Does he mean to reconcile their relationship??? Again, these are just my assumptions and I do not mean to start any war. Please, spare me the drama. :)

I need your thoughts, fellow Addicts!!!

A bit different from my usual delulu post... this time I'm actually going to dispel some delulu!

Everyone seems to be saying that SongSong gave away something between JY and ZZ. But if you re-watch the moment and listen, you'll see that he actually mentions all three other actors. 

FS: I hope that Big Brother JY, CW, Big Brother ZZ will become better and better.

Spoiler

• Like 15

ZZ and JY duet

I was such a dork (don't want to use the S word haha) for even thinking I'd get to see them sing this song and have fun on the stage. Afterall, they are overseas and far from the clutches of China. 

However, when I saw that JY didn't join in the interviews, I knew something was up. We know how this ended. BUT still, I was really hoping so hard to see them just like the Shanghai FM. I like seeing them happy together with their fans. 

This will be my last (I hope) sentiment regarding the Thai Fan Meet. I will try to move on an focus forward. Will try not to feel so bad when I watch the Walk Slowly mv. Huhuhu

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Old_young_Lee said:

Maybe Uncut DVD info

I don't know this is correct.

Please, Does somebody can translate this?

Uncut DVD will be released at the end of April ~ beginning of May(4月底/5月初)  in Taiwan.

I know only some chinese characters.

Where's the original link? Lemme verify this, the box art just look legit since it doesn't look like anything in the show.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Hmm, yes. They banned some actor (no idea who) for visiting prostitutes (got pulled up officially by the police). They also banned Jaycee Fong and that young Taiwanese actor (Kai Ko, was pretty famous then too) when they were caught with marijuana in Beijing. Banning for these = no appearance on TV, movies and adverts. It was a real, direct ban. That movie hit (Monster Hunt) was actually first filmed with Kai Ko but was totally refilmed with Jing Boran subsequently.

But at least those bans were connected to an actual crime, right? Or was it used an excuse to be able to ban them?

What have these little guys ever done that's illegal (in this context)?

It's interesting to read about the chaos in Chinese politics currently. I've read news about that for a while, long before Addicted, I mean. There's a real power struggle going on. I suppose JY & ZZ are just peripheral victims. 

• Like 9

I feel that it's a real pity that there won't be a second season of the drama,   there’s so much more to MQQ that wasn’t shown in the drama; YQ’s “girlfriend” Meng Meng, the sports competition and how they gradually became close……. I will miss them (Fengwen).

Nevertheless there’s still a story of this cute couple MQQ in words that need to be told and I will continue on to translate it.

Perhaps it's better this way for all the actors, especially JY and ZZ. When I see all the hate and accusations their fans, especially one-side fans (is that what they-re called?) threw at them or other actors over the slightest things, I feel really bad for them. The government of China is weary of the huge influence of the drama at the moment and is very sensitive to any mentions of the drama. I think that killing the second season of the drama now is the quickest way to drown out more mentions of the drama, go under the radar, before JY and ZZ's future career goes completely down the drain. We should chill and refrain from fanning more flames and smoke right into the eyes of Chinese government. 

For now just chill and enjoy the sweetness of Fengwen.

Spoiler

Walk Slowly MV - Fengwen english sub

Spoiler

13047677_1033579370046038_61244300004311

13047666_1033579260046049_76189270793140

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

But at least those bans were connected to an actual crime, right? Or was it used an excuse to be able to ban them?

What have these little guys ever done that's illegal (in this context)?

It's interesting to read about the chaos in Chinese politics currently. I've read news about that for a while, long before Addicted, I mean. There's a real power struggle going on. I suppose JY & ZZ are just peripheral victims. 

Yep, actual crime, arrests and in lock ups etc. 

JY and ZZ still have projects going on (album release and Japan trip for ZZ, drama filming for JY). Everyone's just playing safe right now and variety shows are the ones that get filmed and broadcasted almost immediately. 

• Like 19