Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Johnny went to hospital :/ I see he's still sick...

He's been sick? I didn't know that??!! -_- Maybe he's missing subject ZZ??

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

He's been sick? I didn't know that??!! -_- Maybe he's missing subject ZZ??

I think he is fatigue, not eating properly, not resting properly, restless, hopefully not because of stress/longing for someone. Hope his friends will take care of him :'-(

• Like 4

thanks for all your nice words guys. appreciate it! ;)

btw,

regarding the JOHNNY SAD SONG..

whats the background info on that, he sang a song in a KTV (karaoke) and HE recorded it? Or somebody recorded it? with his permission? what's the title? is it an original song? ty

• Like 3

Stealing time between trips to check soompi here :P 

Glad to see Zhouzhou again, hoping he got the rest he deserved. I am still wondering though, why just Chen Wen? Why does Fengsong not join them? Have to think hard for the fanfic LOL.

Have someone gotten info about Johnny's changing his manager? I heard from other forum that last night, Xiao Long posted a farewell message in his weibo? What is happening?

Ahhh, Johnny is at the hospital? :( Get well soon, Johnny. You really need to get at least one week rest. Exposure to Vitamin Z will also fasten your recovery ;)  

@hellolive Whoaaa! If that is the latest picture, then it is kind of founding the missing link in the evolution chain!

• Like 14

After watching @ryokise 's compilation of ZZ's Korea trip videos.. (thank you soo much btw)

I'm left wondering why no one kidnapped him.. (and made him into a keychain 'coz i will)

He's soo freakin cuute. I dunno what "garusugil" or "otoke" means but i just added those to my favorite words list.

ZhouZhou's eyes smile on their own.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou is so cute. Zhouzhou is so CUTE. ZHOUZHOU IS SO CUTE!! :confounded::heart:

I'm fangirling quite hard right now. KYAA! ZHOUZHOU!!! WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE?! :heart:

The way he said "ottoke" and the way he nodded and... and... THAT EYE SMILE!! GAAH!!! LUCKY YOU, KOREAN FANS!

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, thoron said:

btw,

whats the background info on that, he sang a song in a KTV (karaoke) and HE recorded it? Or somebody recorded it? with his permission? what's the title? is it an original song? ty

He posted it on his account of a singing app. Original title is 我比从前更寂寞 by 杨坤

• Like 6

Hahaha, even with a mask, Zhouzhou still looks cute! I think it's because he is so expressive that when he smile, all of his body language also smile (eyes, eyebrows, head movements...)

Maybe only iron helmet can hide his cuteness? Ironman style! LOL. It's amazing that he is not that cute when playing BLY -because he puts a stoic and reserved face as BLY.

@skeletonworks You got a ticket to fan meeting!? Please be ambassador for soompi! Maybe we can make a letter for them? Or publicise an academic treatise on YuZhou? Or print the fanfic? XD XD XD

• Like 16

3 hours ago, thoron said:

btw,

Johnny recorded it by his Changba- an application like mini KTV last night. here is his account. The title of the song is " I feel more and more lonely". Original song is "wǒ bǐ cóngqián gèng jìmò" - by Yángkūn 

http://changba.com/s/-P9Zlqj-usV34BFgdVd0sA?code=Gt1bjDM0qnF2pmxHrpwyE47gBd9OEL5lzZ6a41LvgjO7NkNzM7BF4F0bO0Ko5gxk1pO64AyhfRTTiW9PPF9yPX5qgGZMYOHDDHWwgQyBeemkWETeFczHIQfm9gUGx24u

Somehow I think Zhouzhou's photos on weibo and his update status are his reply to Johnny's song and feeling.

Zhou: "I'm here with you now" His face's expression like: "I know you sad. I heard the song. I'm worried about you. thinking of you right now"  I'm not going anywhere. Soon come back to you." Cheer up!

Spoiler

600259_604656693017370_3037012397312083612802702_604656673017372_260343734037439

I hope Zhou's new ear accessory is diamond, like Johnny's. Does this mean a diamond "YESSS!" of Zhouzhou for legendary Johnny's "thought" and image on Zhou's weibo?? since, this is Zhou's first update  from that event, and Johnny definitely see his brand new couple-accessory on his ear:wub:

In this photo, Zhou didn't have his ear pierced yet. but they used the same scarf. It's their urge to follow and stay connect in many hidden ways and to have something to remind themselves of the other.

Via this, I am now not confident about my ship at all.:tears: It's quite useless in comparision with Zhou and Johnny 's "unintentional" and  effortless acts =)) They're shipping themselves. vve are just naive witnesses.:sweatingbullets: Come on, Evrytime looking at them, don't you feel like looking at a loving couple? Seriously, I feel like there's nothing much for me to do.

I'm satisfied with this as long as they are happy and keep providing hints. Because, there's no way they confirm their love for each other or wish to be in a relationship officially, Right?. Don't ever asking for that in still-in-19th century-China.

I start to think they are using our fangirls' voice as interpreters and speakers of untold or unconvenient words to each others. because Zhou and Johnny must aware of what fans would say after their posts, likes, or status at certain level. They make fans squeal to send to each others a louder message - "Hey, baby,hear what they say/ I mean this way" 

such scheming boys! :angry:

At this moment, I am still sailing ZhouYu ship (harder and harder) :lol: and be a speaker sometimes. Hope that I am right, so that I could be only a simply happy speaker :rolleyes: clap my hands and send them blessed words.

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Hahaha, even with a mask, Zhouzhou still looks cute! I think it's because he is so expressive that when he smile, all of his body language also smile (eyes, eyebrows, head movements...)

Maybe only iron helmet can hide his cuteness? Ironman style! LOL. It's amazing that he is not that cute when playing BLY -because he puts a stoic and reserved face as BLY.

@skeletonworks You got a ticket to fan meeting!? Please be ambassador for soompi! Maybe we can make a letter for them? Or publicise an academic treatise on YuZhou? Or print the fanfic? XD XD XD

Yeah I got them. You guys will be first one to see any snapshots of them (if they allowed photo snaps that is. But my seats are quite far away -_- and I'm a very bad photographer). Going there with my Chinese friend so no problem about the language barrier :w00t: I want to give them something and let them know about the international fanbase in Soompi but seems like impossible because the lack of events organised. I hope they have a fansigning event so it's easier to give them gifts.. Or if they're going back on the same day (Sunday) or maybe Monday..  I'm thinking of stalking them at the airport :phew: @tea4two Can we rely on your flight tracker? ^^

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, ryokise said:

Thank you for compiling this!!!

My personal favourite is when he imitated the fan's "ottoke". I just melted.

HERrOYY.jpg

Zhouzhou, your Korean pronunciation is good already. Now let's get you in Korean entertainment pls.... you sing well, dance well, act well... But wait,.. then you need to separate from Johnny for a long time... Noooooo.. 

*conflicted*

NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! NEW!!

f6uJ2DG.jpgWhUI1NW.jpgpo5nO84.jpgO0BRbHs.jpg

15. More Lonely Than Ever - Huang JingYu (Cover)   Johnny's Sad Song

16. 思念是一首歌 by Walker (W.K)

17. Hana (Flower) - Masaaki Kishibe  

18. Trouble I'm In - TwinBed

DOWNLOAD HERE

• Like 13

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@crying & I can't remember the other Korean fan's nick, Zhouzhou is in Shinsadong! :w00t:

Hey I've just checked my notifications now and Yes, they were!

I didn't get to see him like... of course...;) but

I'm just happy to see him speaking korean.

I found those vids are posted on here already,

and as a native korean god... I'm telling you... It's hella cute.....

He's been spotted like an hour ago again and, here's funny story,

one fan ran as fast as she could to catch him and say hello,

Zhou saw her and told her 'You look so tired :phew::rolleyes:'

hahahahahaha sorry if it's just me laughing lol

By the way, does anyone here know when they are going to be off to China?

I know this could bother them... but fans are dying to see him

and his departure is the one and only chance.....

I heard that they are staying here for five days

but then also heard that CW told one fan they don't have return ticket for now.

Hmmmmm not sure when they leave so sad...:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

I wonder if they speak Chinese or Korean because I don't turn the sound on for reason, and don't know if he can understand haha

• Like 3